Be me, 28

>be me, 28
>hardcore poltard since 2011
>read news all the time
>post here all the time
>influx of reddit and shills
>decide that i want more to life than discussing politics on a tiwaneese numerical ouiji forum
>make normie friends
>go to music festivals and do shittons of drugs
>hook up with really cool girl and start seeing her regularly
>dont discuss politics at all anymore
>dont think about politics at all anymore
>dont read the news at all anymore
>just care about my own life now
>come back here tonight for the first time in months
>revolted at everything I read
>pol is now toxic and i cannot stand it

W...what pill is this, user?

you got syphilis from that skank you fucking retard

>Artistic works of fiction
>taking anything on here seriously
I truly hope you didn't.

You have become what you once hated. Out, degenerate.

You can combine Sup Forums and a normal life. Just keep your autism here and your real life seperate. Its not a hard concept to grasp.

Im so fucking happy, im just so fucking happy with my life, Im literally the happiest ive ever been and it all started when i left here

Adult pill.
You sobered up and realize being angry at shit thats not related to you doesnt make your life better.

why is it then, that you're back??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yeah faggot, you knew something was missing. Welcome back, you'll get used to it again

To laugh and gloat at yall desu

The yous still get me some satisfaction, but i just dont give a shit about politics anymore

Its calles normalfag syndrome, you were a normalfag once, thought you became an outsider for whatever reason, came to Sup Forums and hardened in believing you were, and all it took was a couple of friends to get back. Now you need attention from your formal clique of outsiders to assure you are normal. Now get the fuck out.

>but i just dont give a shit about politics anymore
If you're here it means you have a latent desire, perhaps you bluepilled yourself 99%, but that 1% is screaming.

Protip:
Trump sucks Jew dick and opens his ass wide for saudi cock
There are plenty of niggers and subhumans that's better than you
you're not related to any of the white people that invented things that advanced mankind
you however are probably very related to autistic "special" whites like Randy stair and CWC

i'll see you 3 years from now doing jack shit with your life and still stuck memeing WW3 here because you hate everybody, fucking autist

That wicked succubus has poisoned your mind

This pasta is stale. Learn to cook user. I suggest you go to /ck/

nothing in the archive, stupid fuck.

Wrong.

This. Don't show your power level on the public.

>just care about my own life now
what fucking life lol

Sexuality and politics are deeply intertwined.
Learning to step over your body's limitations and keeping to your political views, instead of giving them up once your sexual tension finds a release in something other than far left or far light discourse is the true red pill.
Being so low energy that you can't get back to discussing an extremely important aspect of human life is bad, but you can fix this and then your newly found normie-ness into a strength.

>get dick sucked for first time
>think hes famous

kys

You took the blue pill. Congrats.

This is the blackpill. The death throes of a fracturing society, where the social fabric has dissipated, and not even people on the same parts of the political spectrum can get along for the common good.

You want an award for ignorance, ignoramus.

>not into politics anymore
This board transcended politics a long time ago. We /psychological warfare/ now

FP
BP

>This level of vapid egotism
Tits or GTFO

Inability to unite in the face of common evil isn't s sign of a dying society, it's simply is a plot point s overused is nauseous.
And like many times before, a shining star arose, bringing people together for the common goal: defeating the enemy that truly threatens all of us.
And once the enemy of gone, and the force of nature behind it is surprised, the union is crackling.

This
Also
>do shitton of drugs
>care about your life
Contradictory.

>go to festivals and do drugs

you're a faggot

and frying your brain with mdma is why you are stupid

>don't forget

>There's people who unironically don't realize the OP is a roastie larping as a guy.

you took the blue pill and got injected back into the matrix

It's called copypasta pill.
Sage

>The yous
Yeah, you weren't here in 2011.

The red(dit) pill.

this

LOL just wait till the drugs all come back to you

I used to be like you, opiate addicted, mdma using, ghb drinking, slut fucking degenerate. I didn't have Sup Forums but I was extremely shy and socially isolated at first. Until I found drugs, for a couple years the drugs made me outgoing, got friends, had decent success with the girls until the drugs stopped working for that and I eventually realized how much I had fucking spiraled. Spending hundreds a week on fucking pills and fucking annoying social media sluts that all look and act the EXACT same way.

Degenerate life is fun AF in the beginning but I believe that most always end up going back to their roots. At my core I'm an introvert that would rather be with my fellow autists than feel empty inside and only have an artificial dopamine rush to look forward to.

I'd much rather stay here and argue politics on my computer than be having a fucking panic attack because I combined Coke, Vyvanse, and MDMA that one time and suffering from some sort of seretonin syndrome or some shit and nearly dying.

My memory has come back now too for the most part. I don't regret it but I prefer this. You can have a decent normal life and hang out on Sup Forums as long as you aren't spending literally 12 hours a day on here you can do both.

Drug use was the highest highs but the lowest of the lows. Stick to weed and shrooms and you'll be fine. Just don't fucking touch opiates.

For now have fun fucking those sluts, be careful, and know when you've gone too far

Faggot i cooked this myself tonight, al dente

No mention of these Satan trips? No wonder Trump is in trouble, you faggots abandoned Kek.

Been around since before the Trayvon times. The broad has dramatically dropped in quality since the election. I still lurk, but find less and less threads worth reading. There's no point trying to bring this to their attention tho. You'll just get trolled by newfags LARPing as oldfags

was going to also point this out

Middleagedfag here.

Don't worry about it. At this point in your life, worry about job, making things, girls, family. That's your job when you're in your 20s.

Politics will still be waiting for you when you're older. When you put down roots in a community and have a family, politics gets really real.

Have fun. Just don't go full degenerate.

This place is only for depressed ppl.
It loses its charm once u get over that mentality

>W...what pill is this, user?

The cuckpill.

If you have to project what you consider is happiness, you are not truly happy.

Bluest pill
Kill yourself degenerate cunt.

No you didn't.

>hedonism makes me happy
>therefore Sup Forums is wrong
lol wat

maybe you were doing Sup Forums the wrong way. enjoying drugs and raves doesn't somehow mean muslims and spics replacing us is good or that blacks aren't violent and dumb.

good goy pill