Anyone else glad that dumb ass Otto Warmbier kid is dead?

Otto Warmbier was the archetypical obnoxious American tourist: self-entitled, oblivious to matters outside of the U.S. with little desire to learn of different cultures or languages.
He thought it would be funny to steal a NK propaganda poster in a country where people get shot in the face for saying Kim Jong Un looks fat and dumb, good thing he's dead, I hope his death will teach the American frat boys a lesson.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier
jpost.com/Israel-News/North-Korea-threatens-Israel-with-merciless-thousand-fold-punishment-489316
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.786631
newsweek.com/north-korea-israel-threats-592475
thediplomat.com/2017/05/why-did-north-korea-just-threaten-israel/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthright_Israel
newsweek
archive.is/XGbMz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He might have been dumb for trying to steal a propaganda poster but at least he was not stupid enough to let his home country be invaded by millions of Muslim immigrants.

FPBP

He was a spy

He looks way too old to be a student

What are you basing this on?

Why did he bleach his eyebrows?

>He was a spy

>He looks way too old to be a student

This... the media wouldn't give a single shit about him if he were actually just a white male student

He's CIA, he got caught... Good...

Fuck the CIA.

the north koreans did

I'm not glad he's dead, he just should have known the consequences and served his sentence.

french faggot youre just mad no one gives a fuck about your old country and some baguette eating cucks

>heh heh filfy merrycan dog will be so ashamed to appear to his nation looking sirry. He will never be able to lestore honour

I literally do not care, I say that about everything but this I literally couldn't care if I tried.

>goes to north korea
>steals

that's stupider than trying to win a shootout with the police

Not to mention we're not being told the whole thing, he was either CIA or a patsy for the CIA. Whatever he was up to, I could care less.

i am fuck that disgrace to america. because

he was stupid and made us all look stupid.

>IGNORE RETARDED BAITS (especially from nerdy French virgins)

>REPORT RETARDED BAITS

>SAGE RETARDED BAITS

What I don't understand is why he'd try to steal a poster. They sell you all the merch and souvenirs you could ever want for basically nothing.

your post makes you look stupid

Savage

The death of (((Otto Warmbier))) is not worth war with NK.

"Otto Warmbier was born on December 12, 1994, to Fred and Cindy (née Garber) Warmbier and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio, to a family of American-Jewish descent."

"He was active in the Hillel Jewish campus organization at the University of Virginia, and had visited Israel in a Birthright Israel heritage trip for young Jewish adults."

>war with NK
>war
>with NK

We could wipe them off the face of the earth with absolutely zero retaliation within the hour if we wanted

>Jew is a guest in another country
>does what he wants and shits on their laws
>gets sent to prison
>other prisoners hate being around a whiny kike who cries all the time
>choke him until he stops breathing for fun
>choke him and rape him
>put a bag over his head and rape him and then give him CPR
>guards find him all fucked up
>try to help him in hospital
>hopeless
>send him home while he's still alive to die with his family out of respect
>the goyim become enraged because they're chattel

The fuck do you think is happening in the US lol

Excellent reply, Finnbro. BTFO

To OP, go kill yourself really thoroughly. Warmbier was a dumbass, but nobody deserves to get abused, tortured, and basically beaten to death for stealing a mass produced little poster which probably cost 5 cents to make. A few nights in jail, a scary interrogation and a $1000 fine before he could leave the country would have sufficed and inspired a totally sufficient amount of fear, etc. Fuck North Korea and fuck you.

He died and nothing of value was lost anyway

He looks old. I think he's a spy who got offed when he returned.

I doubt it, but it might make a cool novel.

/thread

holy shit how dumb can you guys be to bite such an obvious bait ffs

Jewish.
Still feel bad for him, if he really was the foolish kid he appeared to be, and I see no proof to the contrary.

War, lol. It would be like crushing a pesky commie mosquito, and it needs to be done. A long time ago, really. Disgusting country, worst of the worst really, and a leader who's basically a fat, vicious, juvenile psychopath. He's like the anti-Hitler, utterly unimpressive in every imaginable way.

>people actually believe he tried to steal a poster

More like the Norks found out he was actually American and immediately arrested him, administered some [[recreational torture]] to get him to admit to a crime on a pre-recorded tape sop the imprisonment would be justifiable to the intentional community and so America would have their hands diplomatically tied while seeking his release.

He was an idiot for going there in the first place, though I think it would be pretty interesting. Still, his death has really warded off other potential American kids that want to sneak over there as tourists, so it's not in vain.

I just have to add with anyone whose name is basically

>warm beer

cannot be all bad.

>Otto finds out people won't put up with his shit.

What a disrespectful little bastard. Makes Americans look bad. Makes me look bad. Now he is going to ruin tourism for the hundreds of visitors that DO behave themselves.

Sometimes, a person's whole reason for being is to serve as an example to others.

He's a kike spy. Nothing American about him

Oh wait, he was Jewish?!

Remind me to send Un some nice French cheese.

>Oh wait, he was Jewish?!
Did you think he was white?

This is the problem with not reporting the fact that (((Otto)) was Jewish as the normies can not tell the difference between whites and Jews and think NK is harming some white "kid".

Do you all really believe the Norks' explanation, or that it was really him who tried to steal a poster? The only "evidence" is a poor quality CCTV video and a forced confession.

Perhaps he is guilty of just one thing: being an American.

what was he doing in a tourist hotel on a tourist trip chaperoned by guards and locked inside at night?

For those who wonder why did he steal the poster instead of buying some souvenirs, he did it to impress his friends back in the US, apparently he did it after they dared him via Skype to steal something from NK.

>He was a spy
Hey lets sneak a white guy into North Korea to have a look around. Could we make their job any easier?

>Perhaps he is guilty of just one thing: being an American.
Nah.

NK knows better than fall for that (((trick))). That kike got caught and he was lucky to not die in NK.

"He was active in the Hillel Jewish campus organization at the University of Virginia, and had visited Israel in a Birthright Israel heritage trip for young Jewish adults."

jpost.com/Israel-News/North-Korea-threatens-Israel-with-merciless-thousand-fold-punishment-489316

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.786631

newsweek.com/north-korea-israel-threats-592475

thediplomat.com/2017/05/why-did-north-korea-just-threaten-israel/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthright_Israel

This. You kids are so eager to signal your edginess, by telling us how little you care about a man being tortured and killed. No different than a liberal virtue signaling.

Grow up and develop some sympathy you cheeto dust neckbeard faggot.

This. His only crime was being American. They wanted to make an example of him and put fear and hatred in equal measure into all Americans.

In that respect they have pretty much succeeded because even here on Sup Forums half the threads are about him.

I ran it through archive
>newsweek com/north-korea-israel-threats-592475
archive.is/XGbMz

>white guy
Oy Vey.

(((Otto))) is literally a kike.

None of what you described warrants death, edgelord.

>None of what you described warrants death, edgelord.
So are you defending (((Otto)))?

According to the Guardian, this all happened because he refuse to fuck Kim's girlfriend while Kim watched and masturbated to it.

Neither does possessing drugs for personal use but I'd still get the death penalty for it in Indonesia.

He wasn't sentenced to death, he wasn't executed.

it was a psyop you fucking retard
he got played

(((warmbeir)))

(get it yet?)

This is the only comment i read in the thread

thanks for letting us know, burger

>white
You people aren't white, shlomo

It turns out he was a kike, so yes.

/Thread

CIA asset, got tortured with CIA methods, sang like a bird, then Kim sent him back as vegetable so he wouldn't tell anything useful to his CIA masters.

Also, sending him home alives is perssuasive, because now CIA agents will have some nasty rumors what happens if cought fucking around in NK.

It sends a message to the whole world, especially the US. Do not fuck with DPRK.
It may be in preparation for the future FIFA WC, that not just anybody can get away with petty crime in DPRK.

wtf I hate North Korea and would gladly advocate military aggression towards them now

Otto is as German as it gets.

WELL DONE FINNGOLIAN

FRANCE AND MUDSLIMES ON SUICIDE WATCH

NORK SCUMBAGS SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM IN COUNTRY SO WE GET A REASON TO NUKE EM

He supposedly admitted he did it to gain access to a secret society, and was going to be paid $10k if successful, with $200k going to his family if he failed.

If by German you mean (((German))).

He is/was actually Jewish.

So is any ....stein or ....berg/burg name.

>he actually believes the (((North Korean Government)))'s claim of what happened

Was the secret society a CIA front group?

LITERALLY THIS

CIA HAS CHINKY CHING CHONG SLANT EYES TO SEND IN TO ASIAN COUNTRIES

HE WASN'T A SPY

whats with his brows colour?

and why does he look older than 21 yo?

Cincyfag here. Depending on when they bury him Ima thinking of putting a little DPRK flag on his grave.

>whats with his brows colour?
All spies color their hair. Turn to page 12.

VERY COOL RETARD

I hate to agree with you, but I agree with you.
(((Warmbier))) was your typical stuck up prick spending his parents money and being generally a douche bag.
I wouldn't say he deserved to die for what he did.
But jesus Christ it was Fucking north korea.. what did he expect was going to happen?

>swallowing the narrative

yikes

It's terrible what happened, but this is the ultimate example of play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Also

>Hillel

NK is still stuck in the Cold War era and probably take the Nixon tapes for gospel. The may have found a star of David tat or some Hebrew writing on him and he was toast - regardless of whether he was a spy or not (seriously though, NK would kill him anyway just for the disrespect like the media narrative says.).

Shitty way to go. Poor dude.

>Perhaps he is guilty of just one thing: being an American.
I'd say that's reason enough.

I'm not glad. In fact, I'm sad. Sad that he died. I wish he lived for 40 more years suffering as a zombie. He is aware of everything, can hear everything, but can't move.

Sending an Asian as a spy is too obvious. NK knows CIA will try hard to avoid detection, so they will be suspicious of anyone that blends in.

Sending a White looking Jew is a perfect spy because NK will think that why would CIA send a spy that sticks out like a sore thumb. Therefore less suspicius

BTFO
T
F
O

He didn't steal the poster. That's the lie the NK govt is running with and you're gullible for buying it.
>He was a spy
This is ridiculous for a lot of different reasons. One of the reasons is that there is plenty of video footage online showing otto interacting with his high school peers in recent years. Another reason it's ridiculous is that there would be no possibility of any US spy collecting any useful intelligence from a journey into the parts of NK shown on the tour.

>crushing a pesky commie mosquito

China won't allow the fat one's regime to fall. If they do, they get the burger army on their border.

The fat one knows this, and is like some kid with dysfunctional parents, who is a master at playing one off against the other.

also he was a cultural absolutist, hurr durr muh all cultures are equal, nk is the same as idaho.

Its the Kuwaiti baby incubators all over again. b8 on a national scale.

>(((warm beer))) dies

This is like a level 100 ganking a level 3 newb, there's zero honour in this, how typical for nazis to side with NK on this.

You shills really don't want people to care about this for some reason...

bait? yeah. glad? no. care? also no.
fpbp

I agree that obnoxious American's are annoying but the punishment did not meet the crime. Norks deserve to meet justice for this frenchistan.

fucking CIA niggers.

obvious fake news are fake

Fpbp based finbro

FBPB

I'm like 85% sure the constant threads saying he deserved it/ calling him a spy/saying he's 40 or whatever are (((them))) testing their control over the narrative here.

I'm in his fraternity at a different school, i've spoken to people who know him personally. He was a basically normal college kid.

Aside from the fact that he's part kike, and made a shitty decision, there is no reason to hate the damn guy. Think for yourselves dammit.

So kike spy returns to usrael and dies haha. What a bullshit. He's on his next job in cia already

I like the way you think, Jerry-boy. We should hang out sometime. (:

>otto warmbier
>kraut
>lraut does autistic thing and pays the price for said autistic thing
>kraut pleads dindu nuffin mane we wuz good boi
>mfw
Like clockwork.

fpbp

Aside from the fact that he's part kike, and made a shitty decision, there is no reason to hate the damn guy.

How about the fact that through his reckless selfishness he's caused an international incident, hyping up the war with NK meme?

Is this real?