publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Technology Round Table 6/19/17
youtu.be/dKUU9VavTjE
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania meet Pres Varela & wife (Panama) 6/19/17
youtu.be/8BOD2s4T91k
>Pres Trump, FLotUS Melania, Barron (in Arsenal gear) leaving for Camp David 6/17/17
youtu.be/aFgKn4ChErY
youtu.be/x9H18VNdAOw
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
>Krispy leads President's commission on Combating Drug Addiction 6/16/17
youtu.be/0y0n2E3HH-Q
>Pres Trump rally in Little Habana, FL announcing Cuba policies (Rubio, Gov Scott, VP, Pres) 6/16/17
youtu.be/IQrlDB48fc0
>Pres Trump Address before Congressional Baseball Game 6/15/17
youtu.be/cGtBcg6ar4o
>Rodman gifts The Art of the Deal to lil Kim 6/15/17
youtu.be/eXaYgk89wcg
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

ithaca.com/news/ithaca/public-demands-more-environmental-analysis-before-salt-mine-expansion/article_981b5334-50ae-11e7-aefe-d3d824115d6b.html
businessinsider.com/georgia-6th-district-election-jon-ossoff-karen-handel-spam-2017-6
navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=101102
archive.is/aynVr
youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/06/19/statement-president-donald-j-trump-passing-otto-warmbier
vocaroo.com/i/s0lgZ73v0mqs
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
wsj.com/articles/europes-elites-seem-determined-to-commit-suicide-by-diversity-1497821665?mod=e2two
youtu.be/i5bXslF2ry4
archive.is/WtfLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ithaca.com/news/ithaca/public-demands-more-environmental-analysis-before-salt-mine-expansion/article_981b5334-50ae-11e7-aefe-d3d824115d6b.html

Reminder to never be envious.

>tfw no gf in 1865

SOON

businessinsider.com/georgia-6th-district-election-jon-ossoff-karen-handel-spam-2017-6

Sounds like me. Ads turn me off.

MORNING
>Trump tweets: “The Dems want to stop tax cuts, good healthcare and Border Security.Their ObamaCare is dead with 100% increases in P's. Vote now for Karen H”
>SC rules in favor of band named ‘The Slants’ – Says ‘offensive’ names are not unconstitutional
>SC rules Ashcroft, Mueller cannot be held accountable for post-9/11 detention and harsh treatment of illegal immigrant (ruled 4-2)
>SC strikes down law limiting sex offender access to social media – Rule in unanimous decision that it is unconstitutional to take the internet away
>Russian officials threaten to treat U.S.-led coalition planes flying in Syria, west of the Euphrates River, would be considered targets
>Pentagon responds: ‘U.S. pilots operating over Syria won't hesitate to defend themselves from Russian threats’
>Democrats start full day and night of ‘fighting’ health care
AFTERNOON
>Mueller has announced an initial hiring of 12 attorneys – Many of whom are partisan and have donated to Hillary Clinton
>Trump meets with President Varela on Panama
>Sean Spicer soon to take on a new role at the White House - overseeing the entire communications operation
>Acosta says ‘Spicer is kind of useless’
>Supreme Court to hear gerrymandering case
>Trump tweets: “My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with the 7 @USNavy sailors of the #USSFitzgerald and their families. navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=101102 …”
>”Ralph Norman, who is running for Congress in SC's 5th District, will be a fantastic help to me in cutting taxes, and....” “....getting great border security and healthcare. #VoteRalphNorman tomorrow!”
>”Karen Handel's opponent in #GA06 can't even vote in the district he wants to represent....” “....because he doesn't even live there! He wants to raise taxes and kill healthcare. On Tuesday, #VoteKarenHandel.”
>”It was my great honor to welcome President @JC_Varela & Mrs. Varela from Panama this afternoon.”

1/2

Archive shills archive.is/aynVr

>We noticed that you're posting fake news

...damn....theyre making memes now...can we even compete???....

This is the perfect song for this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc

EVENING
>Trump Participates in an American Technology Council Roundtable
>Otto Warmbier is declared dead
>Trump tweets: Melania and I offer our deepest condolences to the family of Otto Warmbier. Full statement: whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/06/19/statement-president-donald-j-trump-passing-otto-warmbier …”
>Trump retweets Fox: “New Poll Shows @POTUS Approval at 50 Percent”
>Trump retweets Joe Gooding: “What's happening in our country isn't just an assault on our @POTUS @realDonaldTrump it's an assault on the American people. #WattersWorld”
>Trump tweets: “Big day tomorrow in Georgia and South Carolina. ObamaCare is dead. Dems want to raise taxes big! They can only obstruct, no ideas. Vote "R"”
>126 refugees presumed dead in Mediterranean Sea after boat’s motor is stolen
>Special election in Georgia tomorrow - polls close 7 P.M EST!

TRUMPNIGHTLYRADIO

vocaroo.com/i/s0lgZ73v0mqs

2/2

>Real news

IMPEACH FUNNY BUNS

>Fat nigger
>Reddit looking faggot up front
>Chink
>Nu-males with glasses

KAREN NO!

Drumpf will lose tomorrow

I need

>Rule in unanimous decision that it is unconstitutional to take the internet away

Penis and dildo rampage

nice

Going to be honest here Sup Forums

>hating on objectively the best tasting flavor
They literally cannot do a single thing right. The Left should never try to touch memes ever again.

Go on...

Considering Ossoff outspent her that's great news

They're doing it wrong, nobody likes spam, everyone like rallies.

WE SHOULD DESTROY NORTH KOREA, AND INSTITUTE A NEW GOVERNMENT THERE. WE DID IT IN CHINA AND WE CAN DO IT AGAIN.

>great journalism
>real news
I'm gonna laugh so hard when in a year, WaPo is the top pro-Trump propaganda site.

Fresh OC

you should make a onedrive folder archiving the radio posts

God be with you

I MEAN JAPAN, NOT CHINA. JAPAN, AFTER WORLD WAR 2. THAT IS WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO THE NORKS.

>SC rules in favor of band named ‘The Slants’ – Says ‘offensive’ names are not unconstitutional

Remember to create racist sports teams because of that. Like for me, it's the Fruit Picking Spics or the Detoilet Dindus.

Not really. We didn't get that involved in China. We let the communist party takeover, sweetie. The democratically-elected leaders fled to Taiwan.

>implying the media is honest
>implying muslims aren't evil incarnate
>implying Presidential isn't whatever the President does
They're bad at this, really bad.

Any of you niggers cheering for the fact that Democrats aren't winning anything anymore are deeply mistaken.

The american political system was designed so that one party keeps the other in check. If a party gains a monopoly than this is bad no matter your retarded political views.

So yeah on the short term you might feel good that Dems are losing but in the long run this will hurt the country since nothing like this has never been seen before.

remember remember the 6th of novemeberyoutube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo

Lugenpresse really has it coming.

can we rename the washington redskins to the washington hilldawgs?

Use the archive site. Archive.is

>Europe’s Elites Seem Determined to Commit Suicide by ‘Diversity’
wsj.com/articles/europes-elites-seem-determined-to-commit-suicide-by-diversity-1497821665?mod=e2two

I hurt myself today...

THEY'RE SO FUCKING DUMB

IT'S THE DEEP SOUTH

NO ONE LIKES GAYS

NOT EVEN GAYS

He's penetrated the algorithm

kill the DNC, then focus on killing the GOP

This is a perfect example of why leftist memes are shit.

The veneer of humor is thinner than your average Zimbabwean, and has even less substance. The rest is just obvious spite.

>Mueller has announced an initial hiring of 12 attorneys – Many of whom are partisan and have donated to Hillary Clinton
Of course a Bush faggot would do that.

How embarrassing. They should all be ashamed of themselves.

youtu.be/i5bXslF2ry4

Swamp dwelling "Republicans"

>The american political system was designed so that one party keeps the other in check.
checks and balances refers to the branches within the federal gov't

> WSJ posting shit like that

>The american political system was designed so that one party keeps the other in check. If a party gains a monopoly than this is bad no matter your retarded political views.
Considering one of the parties literally wants to destroy the country in their #resist effort, I'm okay with this. The Republican party will just split between cuckservative neocon and Trump nationalists, that will become the two new parties.

What do you think happened when the Whigs died? A new party replaced them.

Pointy end through your skull faggot

Kek has willed chaos into this world and so help me there will be chaos!

Choas god damnit!

they also said that hate speech was free speech

It's gonna be hilarious when he wins an electoral and popular vote landslide in 2020 because any illegals that are still here are terrified of voting. Democrats are going to be short a few million voters.

THIS

ummmmmmm sorry sweetie but the supremef courtf is wrong, hate speech is hate speech okay?(:

They will make up for it by registering more dead people

I know, right

Especially after calling PDP a fucking nazi.

I haven't seen him update it yesterday, but NTNN should put it along with the daily update on the pastebin.

Trump controls the FEC now. For the first time in 30 years Democrats will have to play by the rules.

finally an anti suicide message that can really inspire people

the choice is between destruction and not destruction
it's not a hard choice, we can always get rid of republicans later with newer partys

where is the fulla rticle!!

>supremef courtf

>hey know the guys running completely unopposed fast tracking American culture and laws in under a decade to undermine the traditions and conservative opinions of the past 50 years?
>yeah it is really bad if they don't get a say anymore since you guys might do something worse

Oh fuuuuuck you. Every single thing Trump and the Right is pulling for is for uniting the country, strengthening our borders, strengthening our military, putting out good paying jobs for the common citizen, cutting back on taxes, and giving states and the people back more self autonomy. Everything the left does is to degrade our nation and import people to replace our population and our culture. Eroding our sense of right and wrong morally. They are cancer in their current form and do nothing to benefit Americans.

There's one guy in WaPo who's consistently writing articles balancing their crazy.

only 13 people in the US congress agreed to support a bill which says the US should stop arming terrorists

That's the "republican congress XD" for you.

That'd be hilarious if the dems lose cuz they overplayed their hand and made voters hate Ossoff

That will be deleted soon; if you don't archive.

don't vocaroo links expire though? it'd probably be better to have them somewhere more trustworthy and i don't like (((google))) so i figured onedrive links would be better

archive link woht full article

archive.is/WtfLk

Why the fuck is Paul Ryan an Indian

>What do you mean you aren't circumcised?

guys..............

>126 refugees presumed dead in Mediterranean Sea after boat’s motor is stolen

>Implying I don't want the left to go down in flames
No matter the consequences, I want that. We'll live in the timeline that you can shoot illegals for sport.

>Why are there tons of black female nazis in WW2 games nowadays?

Muh diversity.

>Democrats trying to tell Republicans what they believe in
When will they learn? And this fucking cunt is crying about the Saudi weapons deal when she opposed Trump's travel ban? Unbelievable.

the graphics person should be fired what is that monstrosity

Women are stupid cunts. Insult them and move on.

probably the only person they could find to play him, shit looks low budget af

Its concern trolling, when something good happens, it's bad because the usual suspects aren't benefitting from it. Politics has greatly moved past fixing your own problems and more onto power dynamics to create those persistent dynasties like Clinton and Bush.

I feel that DeVos while smart, and having the right ideas, just doesn't have what it takes to reform the Marxist indoctrination complex that has become academia.

probably a woman

What women? I see a baboon, a hippom and two wildebeests.

good, it shows that they are as emotionally unstable to dictate american politics just like we thought with shit like them dressing up as pussyhats and having a womens march for literally no reason just to bellow and moan for hours while making a '''statement'''

>one guy
>writing articles balancing their crazy.
>WaPo
you best be trolling me nigger

but wait.....umm..

Do your part, GAfags!

i don't think she was put in to change public schools but rather create pathways for more private schools to start operating outside of the marxist doctrines

>>Acosta says ‘Spicer is kind of useless’

Now that you mention it, you may be right. I'll look into when I can tomorrow. We do need to achieve our help to MAGA.

AND NOW HANDEL IS GOING TO WIN

BTFO

TRUMP LOVES WOMEN

Decent advice but hard to follow through.