Ask a Mexican anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r61T4gJ9Mes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When will you stop making these threads?

What kind of pussy you got

when sebastopol becomes part of ukraine again.

Кoли вiн зpoзyмiє щo мeкcи нiкoмy нe цiкaвi.

should mexico create a southern wall to keep all those retarded south americans out

yes.

How bad is The Cartel Wars?
It gets no play in America.
But every other day it's "Muh Syria."
Fuckin kike agenda.

There are times you can't really tell the difference between one chimp and another. No sense. Canada should start building now and maybe escape a horrible scenario like the one the US is facing now.

Mexibro, please make a post in my thread.

What I'll say is that I really envy the weather in your country, and would move there if I could get my shit together and bring a bit of money with me and find a place that was relatively safe and nice. I've been there a couple of times and had a great time.

>How bad is The Cartel Wars?

bad in Sinaloa, Guerrero, Tamaulipas, and Michoacan.

Also,
What's it like being a Mexican on Sup Forums and seeing what's beneath all the Political Correctness & Virtue Signalling that goes on in polite society IRL?

because we helped create it

When will you make Mexico great again?

i mean there is already one, it doesn't complety cut guatamala's influx of retarded chimp's but it helps

Go to Querétaro or Guanajuato. Those are relatively quiet states.

DELETE THIS

He needs Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta

youtube.com/watch?v=r61T4gJ9Mes

What do you think about machine learning?

Fuck these threads

>President Barack Obama has slammed Donald Trump’s proposal to make Mexico pay for a border wall, but his own administration is spending $75 million for border security on Mexico’s southern border. Since 2013, the Obama administration, through a partnership with the Mexican government known as the Mérida Initiative, has already spent at least $15 million helping Mexico secure its southern border, according to a nonpartisan Congressional Research Service report.

Yet it's only racist when we do it.

just small arms, if the cartels had acces to heavy weapons shit would get bad however i doubt it will last since the cartels would lose members after seeing the number of casualties a war causes

whats that vlad?

The Syrians need our sympathy to get in.
That's why the kikes are jamming it down our throats.
The Mexicans however can just cross as they please without any Gov. Assistance so they don't waste precious time trying to sell us on that.
If The Wall was up every day we'd get new reports on "the horrible condition of Mexico and the innocent Mexicans caught in the middle.

How have you helped your country today?

>Yet it's only racist when we do it.
It's racist if it look slike it might work.

Are you in the Los zetas or the sinaloa cartel?

Can you get cheap cocaine?

Why do you post this thread constantly? Oh wait, I don't care. Fuck yourself.

I studied mechanicals of materials too much.
because fuck you.

well maybe if you grew some balls and stop getting hurt over mere words said by kikes and fat cunts you wouldn't care like us, mexicans are heavely racist towards southern countries

>Are you in the Los zetas or the sinaloa cartel?
no

Can you get cheap cocaine?
yes.

Ok. I'd met people from mexico who were interested in machine learning. It's a popular technique now from AI.

I think it may not be the answer to all problems.
Depending on what you're trying to solve, the method used.
Caльca: я дaтa инжeнep. Зaнимaюcь хaдyпoм.

are you enjoying the confederations cupin your country?

Do Mexican women like black cock?

of course, black man.

what do you think about white gringos?

Is Vallarta safe now?

Mexican or Mexican't?

>ask a Mexican anything
post pic of Lebanese chick

Taco?

What super power would you NOT want?

Do you say y'all?
Anybody have any Texas y'all memes?

que pasa?

A fucking leaf, eh?

Salma Hayek is honorary white as far as I'm concerned.

Neural networks?

Mexico is shit full of lebanese, polacks, germans, menonites and irish. Also south koreans and japs.