vocaroo.com/i/s0ajfUvLq6OM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vocaroo.com/i/s02Ij3w9iVqG
>last transmission from "Moondust"
>Just heard an aussie say G'Day mate on 8992

YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE.COM ARE BOTH DOWN

HAPPENING INBOUND

ayyyyyyyyyy imaoooooo

Hearing lots of helicopter activity near my army base. Lots of tanks too. Scary stuff.

Moondust again on 8992. Busy today.

What's Moondust?

I have two sources from Nellis and Travis AFB that they are each in condition Bravo Zulu and gearing up like Panama. Apparently they are in lockdown and the overhead lights have been switched to amber.

test

Two in a row from moondust, here is the first:
vocaroo.com/i/s0cSoZOj84RH

wake me up when Russia actually shoots down a US or US coalition jet.. ffs

Second one: vocaroo.com/i/s0ajfUvLq6OM

>vocaroo.com/i/s0cSoZOj84RH
Project Moon Dust was a covert project by the United States Air Force during the Cold War that existed at the Air Force Missile Development Center at Holloman Air Force Base. The aim of the project was to exploit the discovery of retrieved space hardware of unknown origins when it landed in American hands.

I live in a small rural Pennsylvanian town... 5 miles away from a major army base
>mfw I should be safe from nuclear hellfire but am not

I don't know. It was suggested to be an AWAC but I honestly have no idea other than he is a busy dude today.

Skyking is a jewish conspiracy to keep you up late on a school night.

>wake me up when Russia actually shoots down a US or US coalition jet.. ffs
that'll never happen because America will never give them a valid excuse. Russian pilots are forever pushing boundaries... and it resulted in the loss of one of their Sukhois over Turkey.

At least they might try some kind of active defense

>live next to a decommissioned military base that probably has a nuke pointed at it even though its been converted into cheap office space

WTF are you talking about travis is normal as shit right now. fuck off larper

Yeah I sorta feel sorry for him. Reading off those long as messages, then he repeats them again. Can hear the boredom in his voice.

Yeah buddy well this base is active and expanding. Definitely a target.

Well, believe whatever you want EAMs and notifications over HF are dropping left and right.

I've heard FIVE on 8992 over last 20 minutes.

NOW RUSSIAN ON HF!!!!

got any recordings?

The aliens have made contact

i can try and post to vocaroo or whatever. tune in and listen. there's a lot of activity