Eyes Wide Open /EWO/: Evil Losers Edition

Scalise was strongly against humantrafficing and childdiddling
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886

Scalise gets shot, and Pizza gets send to his office
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/337845-top-dem-buys-pizza-for-scalise-staffers
archive.is/uGr8i

He was then brought into the same Hospital as Seth Rich, the MedStar Washington Hospital Center
medstarwashington.org/sample-page/scalise-update/#q={}

The shooter is also known for abusing his fosterchilds
archive.is/jNirB
>In April 2006, Hodgkinson was arrested for battery, domestic battery and discharging a firearm, after he allegedly physically assaulted his foster daughter and two of her friends.
>A St Clair County sheriff’s department incident report said Hodgkinson threw his daughter around a room, pulled her hair and hit her. He then punched a female friend of his daughter in the face “with a closed fist” and struck the woman’s boyfriend in the head with the stock of his shotgun, before firing a round as the man ran away.
>Almost a decade earlier, another foster daughter living with Hodgkinson and his wife, Suzanne, had killed herself at the age of 17, according to the Belleville News-Democrat. The daughter, Wanda Ashley Stock, doused herself with gasoline and set herself on fire inside a car.
what the fuck? who burns himself as suicide? why not taking a hose and just redirected the exhaust fumes into the car or let it run in a garage or something? use the shotgun of the guy to make it quick. but fucking burning yourself? Maybe murder instead?

Also Trump brought his personal Physician to scalise
politico.com/story/2017/06/14/trump-scalise-baseball-shooting-239572

Furthermore weirdly congresscandidate Lindy Li seems to have a connection to the shooter.
phillyvoice.com/why-did-potential-congressional-candidate-alexandria-shooters-facebook-photo/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.is/nKkIo
archive.is/06vxu
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult
nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/06/15/why-a-single-gunshot-to-steve-scalises-hip-could-be-life-threatening/?utm_term=.fd2d94f6fc29
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4603404/Steve-Scalise-aides-SHOT-baseball-practice.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
youtu.be/hLZG5o73MS4
thecranberryeagle.com/article/20151118/NEWS12/711189787/0/Focus19
butlereagle.com/article/20160510/NEWS12/705119845
cincinnati.com/story/opinion/contributors/2017/06/06/human-trafficking-easy-ordering-pizza/371076001/
dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/exclusive-assassination-list-found-on-james-hodgkinsons-body/
chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/06/14/shooter-had-disappeared-from-illinois-after-erratic-behavior/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
youtube.com/watch?v=I1uhjBDBiP4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/channel/UCKg8BlBX-em_CFrwivbSxFA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainwave_entrainment
google.com/patents/US6506148
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MpaotRvwoJ0
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33897
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/psychotronics
youtube.com/watch?v=X929OTinXos
youtube.com/watch?v=I-f8KuLbDH8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Brad Wenstrup helped treating the wounds of scalise directly after the shooting until the ambulance arrived and probably kept him alive
archive.is/nKkIo
He was also quoted for saying "It’s just as easy as ordering a pizza, to order a person.”
archive.is/06vxu
the choice of words is no coincidence. possibly /ourguy/

the same doctor who was responsible for seth rich, jack sava, also is in charge of scalise.
sava also appears to be on the guestlist together with the podestas
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult

nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
he talks about in the beginning how it is normal to get shot and be relatively fine and later get into shock and collapse explaining the critical condition.
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/06/15/why-a-single-gunshot-to-steve-scalises-hip-could-be-life-threatening/?utm_term=.fd2d94f6fc29
this article talks about why a gunshot to scalises hip, not just any hip, but scalises can be deadly
however
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4603404/Steve-Scalise-aides-SHOT-baseball-practice.html
here it says he was in good spirits, and even called his wife and talked to her. scalise was on the verge of collapsing but instead of insteantly operating on him and stabalizing him they let him talk in piece all chilled out with no worries?
they already set the narrative up to make it seem like its normal if he dies
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
this bitch even already talks like he dead

It's a sick world, bro. What can men do against such reckless hate? Pray for a just afterlife? Shitpost?

Keep connecting the dots though. I love these threads. Maybe one day your infographics will help topple the most powerful & corrupted humans who ever existed.

note how the guy says all those missing kids left voluntarily? how does he know if they are missing? did he find them, ask and then released them again? or just a "nothing to wory goy" speech?
another possibillity that those kids were put into places of people who do some dirty work for the government as for example hodkinson, the baseball shooter who abused his foster kids and drove one into suicide by burning herself and hitting the friend of one of the foster childs and shot around with his rifle and was still allowed to have (foster) kids and guns afterwards apparently.
or the CPP falseflagger.
they gave these kids to such people, knew they were suffering and because of this know they left voluntarily because they didnt want to be abused by those people they were given to on purpose

i try all of it, but not praying for an afterlife, but for some aid to get these fuckers down so the kids dont even have to suffer in the first place

I'll reboot /htg/ when the time is right.

youtu.be/hLZG5o73MS4

in the last thread some user mentioned he was in a lot of these childcare services as kid, and just saw kids being abused, with noone caring, or just outright dissappearing not to be seen again. i looked up some of the institutions he mentioned and one article caught my focus:
thecranberryeagle.com/article/20151118/NEWS12/711189787/0/Focus19
>ZELIENOPLE — No criminal charges will be filed against Glade Run Lutheran Services after an investigation into child-on-child sexual abuse at one of its facilities, Butler County District Attorney Rich Goldinger said Wednesday afternoon.
now why did this catch my focus?
kids that get sexually abused often try to reanact this with fellow other kids after it happened as they think this is just normal behaviour. i believe this is pretty similar to MKUltra. during MKUltra you abuse and torture someone long enough for their personality to break. a new one will be formed that will either forget about all that traumatic stuff, or even kinda enjoy it to cope with it and not go crazy. they probably use drugs to steer or enhance the effect, and probably build in some trigger (like wearing a special shirt every time for the torture resulting in the desired personality coming out whenever you will). the new personality then can be shaped much like the issue with kids i mentioned in the beginning, telling them its the normal thing to do, making it believe they MUST follow that guys orders as everyone doesetc.
now if a kid gets abused (MKUltra or not) this will kid will automatically think this is normal, and since this is the normal thing to do they continue the "tradition" when they are adult themselves. im fairly sure most of those people among the so called elite are victims of ritual and sexual abuse as well and are just continuing the tradition.
This tells me that these kids previously have been abused and they drop it so it gets not looked further into

Bump. I wish it was as simple as pedophilia. I really do. People can only take the truth in small doses.

butlereagle.com/article/20160510/NEWS12/705119845
>ZELIENOPLE — One of the youths involved in the child-on-child sexual abuse that took place at Glade Run Lutheran Services last year filed a lawsuit against the treatment facility today.
>The complaint states that the male child's pleas for help were “met with anger, hostility, violence and public embarrassment by the Glade Run staff.”
like the user stated, they just dont care about the kids and ignore outcries for help as he stated police and other institutions would do so too.

>be a good guy that wants to help victims in need
>get shot by a guy that abuses foster children while being paid for it
I want off.

Get saved by a fucking superhero:
cincinnati.com/story/opinion/contributors/2017/06/06/human-trafficking-easy-ordering-pizza/371076001/

It's not so bad.

we all want off of this ride, but this is why we have to continue looking into this shit user.

dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/exclusive-assassination-list-found-on-james-hodgkinsons-body/
he had a list of targets but didnt shoot anyone on the list?
is he miserable at aiming? is the list fake news? or is that a list with targets he isnt supposed to shoot because those are (((theirguys)))? a threat like "you are next"? or the FBI giving an unofficial warning like "we heard there something, be carefull goys"?

furthermore hodkinson seems to have dissappeared months before the shooting
chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/06/14/shooter-had-disappeared-from-illinois-after-erratic-behavior/
where did he go? certainly not targetpractive. was he maybe snatched up and MKUltrad in that time?

/k/ posters had a field day arguing over the specifics of the accuracy, magazine-size, etc. in one of the past threads. Not my field of expertise, however.

>/k/ posters had a field day
well, always try to see the positive. anything special they mentioned? what was the general consensus?

You'd have to check the previous threads, sorry.
My eyes sort of glaze over when it comes to topics I have little interest in.

well, i guess i just make a thread the other day and ask when they finished drawing conclusions. right now its getting late, or early (depending on how you see it) and im rather sleepy already so now use in doing it now

soon.

anti-shill bump

about shills:
does anyone know in which hospital brock was brought into? every article just says "local hospital"
for some reason i suspect MedStar, the same seth rich and scalise brought into
asked in the previous thread but noone seemed to have any info

most likely, but we can never know for sure. we know for a fact that the (((higher ups))) wanted him gone because he failed

huge bump

But Brock survived. All that stress can get to a man.

well, i didnt hear anything about him since then. he might as well be dead already. and him still living doesnt mean they dont want him dead.

True, but could have been just a reminder or a pep talk of sorts. Besides, their plan's all back on track now, no harm, no foul.

Little did he know Kek was summoned and that number has a whole different meaning for him.

they think their moloch will protect them. such arrogance

Can someone post some info on that MKUltra stuff? I can't seem to find it anymore.

I believe it originated from the same people. Found it much more horrifying than this.

Important. Have a bump

Also I don't like the new flags.

i think has some rundown on how MKUltra is made, even if just superficial

Can you at least give me the name of the YouTube channel? People don't believe me and even if some do, they don't believe that the vids have millions of views each.

never saw any video of it, but may just show them this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
it freely admits MKUltra "was" a real project, and at least the german article states they even conducted experiments on unknowing people

I'm talking about the most recent happening.

There's a series of vids on YouTube apparently made for children, instilling the sexual shit into their fragile little minds, based on MKUltra reprogramming methods.
The purpose is to lock the kidnapped child in a dark basement for days on end and play the infinite loop. After a while the child will start paying attention in the absence of any other stimuli.
They even have their own code language, which anons successfully decoded.

Don't post links though, the faggot mods always delete the thread for it.

ah those vids. just look for "frozen elsa" alternatively add "spiderman" and you should find those.

about those what i find really curious is that there are so many disneycharacters and trademarks referenced, and disney apparently not caring even though they are extremely butthurt usually.
Disney has club 33, I repeat, thirty-three, like the masons favorite number showing the connection to those guy. Remember all the popular MKUltrad teeny stars coming from Disney. And how are people MKUltrad? They are tortured and abused until the personality breaks, and creates new personalities to cope with the thing to protect itself at which point the new personality/personalities can be shaped. They probably use some drugs to enhance the effect while also building in a trigger to bring the desired personality to the front. Like giving them some certain shirt before the abuse starts or whatever. And since those kids have to be groomed/abused to be superstars you can be sure they think they can not only create the next superstar willing to promote their agenda, but also give all the pedophilic elites some fun time by letting them do abuse the kids. quit pro quo

no coincidences so many of their stars have some mental collapse later in their career.

a week after pic related was released FBI released the pedosymbols by the way. any chance someone got pissed?

also note: A bear, fat hairy faggot, snuggling with a barely clothed young boy

YouTube kids section has something bad going on

Thanks brahs, that's what I was looking for. When I googled it, I even managed to find info on some obscure site.

Fucking horrifying man, got me too scared to leave the kids alone even for a second.

Always look at the birth because they try the same plan over and over. Youtube is new... cable, cinema, music and toys have been the tools to conceal programming our youth

well, thats so crazy that im getting sleepy. i need to take a nap. getting really late. will join with new energy afterwards. keep this alive until then

youtube.com/watch?v=I1uhjBDBiP4&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/channel/UCKg8BlBX-em_CFrwivbSxFA

Not what I was talking about, but I forgot: what is the story behind these?

Explanation?

Did they turn out to be related?

In the child grooming videos posted itt there are a lot of abstract comments written in cyphers that when decoded turn out to links to names, things, or links to the videos you're talking about. They brought up a couple abstract twitter pages as well that leads to a town in South Carolina or something that is fairly obscure and lowly populated.

I watched a few seconds and I'm having some weird flashes. I feel really weird.
What's the point of these? What's going on with me?

It passed. What the actual fuck? Have we discovered the purpose of that thing? Or at least the way it works?

It's empty?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainwave_entrainment
google.com/patents/US6506148

An and has a 10 round fixed magazine, or it can be modded to use 20 or 30 rd detachable. I don't remember the pistol make, but apparently it was a double stack mag holding 15-18 rss. An and is fairly accurate, a pistol not so much, but even in unskilled hands it would be hard to miss at the range he engaged in

Michael Aquino
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MpaotRvwoJ0

Do we have any details? Does anyone here have related knowledge? I want to know what just happened to me. I mean with that particular video. I feel drugged.

*sks keeps getting replaced by and

>jimmycomet: Nothing will be ever the same. #firstpizza #juniper
What is juniper ?

Wow, this revelation is overwhelming. I'm beginning to feel exhausted. Does anyone else feel the same?

Maybe we should get some sleep before we dig any deeper. Let's not burn all our energy at once. I feel more sleepy with every post. Time to nap and shut your eyes user. Comfy pillows for sleepy posters. Sleepy anons need their sleep. Let's go to sleep.

Educated guess:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33897

Guys, help. Nausea is slowly getting stronger. Do we know nothing?

It's probably the struggle of trying to digest the evil you've been exposed to. We may run into some troubling red herrings along the way but for the most part we've painted the picture of what these people are doing. It is maddening, sickening to the point of nausea. These are things nobody should know, but we have to; if we hope for it to change.

I've felt highly disturbed ever since digging down this rabbit hole. Evil shit that only goes deeper

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/psychotronics

You guys are thin-skinned. Out of your league.
Protip: If you're gonna try and dance with the devil, get some experience first.

I figured it out. Relieved it by watching it all the way through. The purple part fixes it.

Lord is my shepherd. What the fuck does it all mean?

Can we decode it somehow?
Have we even tried?

Am I going to have to do it?

Nah. I've seen all manner of evil and horror; but when you begin to understand the course of history - the hopelessness of our cause to change its course, it saps the spirit. The fact that everything real and true in this world is generally unacceptable to believe or say and that true, pure evil is defended by the armies of stupid people drains your faith. When you understand not only the historical capture of Western governments, and the social conditioning it brought, but the physical and mental torture being inflicted upon our young and the scale it extends to, the light of optimism begins to fade. This in part challenges everything we'd been previously taught or believed before and turns the world upside down from its very foundation. It's not enough to simply know their deeds, but the beliefs they follow and the historical implications of its existence forever, it makes you wonder just how far back and deep it would really go.

Your faggy black-man Jojo cartoons does little to make me think you have fully grasped everything there is to. I hardly have, but I am a bit further than you, clearly, because if you haven't felt a tinge of madness from the all of it then it only tells me you understand nothing.

While a lot of it is disconcerting, I don't intend to look away. youtube.com/watch?v=X929OTinXos

Fuck, I think it's supposed to make you like purple. Does that make sense?

I wish I saved that post that figured out the meanings of colors.

Maybe civilization itself is of the devil. Even the founders of america were goddamn freemasons and Ben franklin was literally part of the hellfire club and had skeletons under his home from sacrifices

Dude...
Jojo is awesome shit.

But on a serious note, you may have seen all manner of despicable humanity, but have you BEEN there? This is something you're ill-equipped to handle unless you've gone into the dark.
You honestly speak as though you've grown up in a protected world, insulated from the true nature of evil and hate and selfishness.

You need to taste psychosis. Live in that world for days at a time, and understand the nature of nature in raw form, to truly be able to stand up to those who carry the torch of merciless debauchery.

Not necessarily. Evil gives you power now, but weakness and trouble later. Good gives you power and strength slowly, but makes it harder for you in the moment.

My mental state is fucked up right now, but my faith will pull me out of this. God will save me. I will devote myself to discovering how deep the rabbit hole goes and after a while it will stop hurting.

We all grew up in insulated worlds, you aren't special, so don't patronize me. Insulated only enough to project an ideal image of the world while slowly slipping the evil in with increasingly potent doses. You're advocating to become the evil, and that is foolish. If you don't feel a tinge of sickness from the mentally insane that are really running things, then you are mentally broken and essentially inhuman.

An insider posted on here before Brock had his episode that Brock would have a heart attack. The post even predicted the month I believe. I'd have to root through too much shit at this ungodly hour to find it. But it seemed legit.

any history book you recommend about the fall of western governments to (((them)))?

>We all grew up in insulated worlds, you aren't special
Some of us grew up outside of that world.
I never said I was special.

>If you don't feel a tinge of sickness from the mentally insane that are really running things, then you are mentally broken and essentially inhuman.
If you're unwilling to taste evil yourself, you've got no chance in hell of standing up against evil.
These people you're after...
They torture and sacrifice children as a hobby. They'll eat you alive and think nothing of it, and will do so because they know you're easily beaten.

I hope so user, i hope so

Ignoring the religious.. stuff...
This is a wise statement. Folks who are into the darkness of humanity are those with ego problems. Because they worship themselves and their egos, they seek instant pleasures and fortunes.
The need to sate the ego compels them to make very immoral choices out of selfish ambition.
This is why any position of authority or leadership is toxic and corrupt at the get-go. Positions of power inevitably draw in those seeking power and control.

>Ignoring the religious.. stuff...
Will it ignore you?
>Folks who are into the darkness of humanity are those with ego problems.
Their problems are legion.
youtube.com/watch?v=I-f8KuLbDH8

>Ignoring the religious.. stuff...
Let me just tell you that I've seen the demons. You may think I'm crazy like I used to think about people who told me this.
Weird how they all scatter upon the sight of lord's light.

Ten rounds between reloading. After the initial attack, he was driven to seek cover behind the concrete dugout by the two Capitol Police that were there pulling security. They pinned him down to keep him from moving or engaging effectively, then flanked him and put him down. Without the two cops there, it would have been a massacre. The media did everything to avoid framing it this way, but it was a direct assault on the elected government by a leftist.

>If you're unwilling to taste evil yourself, you've got no chance in hell of standing up against evil.
Wrong. Then again, it depends on your definition of evil, and whether or not you'd consider necessary murder tasting evil. I personally don't. I do not consider myself a saint, but I refuse to choose evil. This firm stance emboldens me to be willing to rain a hell upon them worse than anything they could conjure in their sickened black minds.

>This firm stance emboldens me to be willing to rain a hell upon them worse than anything they could conjure in their sickened black minds.

...How?

>Let me just tell you that I've seen the demons. You may think I'm crazy like I used to think about people who told me this.
I don't think you're nuts. Just a bit misled on the "thing" showing you the demons.

I've seen the demons too. I've seen the devil. Those motherfuckers look suspiciously similar to the angels and God when you remove the masks.
Chaos makes things pretty clear. IF, and only IF you can come back to stable reality.

How would I punish a man like John Podesta? Irrelevant. How does the rejection of partaking in evil embolden one? Dumb question. You could take the biggest left-wing beta faggot on earth and put a child being abused in front of him; he will react in rage and anger. One doesn't need to taste evil, only to recognize it when they see its signs to react in fury.

The thing is, maybe there is no God, but back then I was going by the rationale "if there is an evil supernatural force, there must also be a good supernatural force", so I started praying.

They seemed scared and confused by this. Maybe it's the faith itself and my apparent lack of confusion in that moment that got them to back off.

Bamp

>How would I punish a man like John Podesta? Irrelevant.
If you're going to take the time to research these men and their crimes, you better be willing to punish them.
I mean, you claim you care, yet you're unwilling to sacrifice yourself to save the lives of others AND punish the wrongdoers in the same breath in the only manner you can. Are you virtue-signaling? Pretending to care to make people think you're a good person, while taking no useful actions against those who do wrong?

I don't mind people holding faith. Just be careful. Faith can be used against you and you'll find that God does not care if this happens.
That's when you start thinking.

>I don't mind people holding faith. Just be careful. Faith can be used against you and you'll find that God does not care if this happens.
How else do you defeat them? Is there some comprehensible source on this?

>How else do you defeat them?
I don't know. I'm still testing my own theories.
There is no simple answer here. Only one fact exists. Ego and power are toxic. To this effect, submissiveness is not the correct answer as that too is destructive. One must seek dominance in life without being dominant. A very thin wire to walk. Buddhist monks are the closest available example of this.

SOMEBODY POST THE MEANINGS OF THE FIVE COLORS

Of course, but that's what Christianity is too if you look at the oldest translations of the Scripture.
In fact, I believe it was inspired by the Buddhism, except it doesn't deny the existence of the dark entities.

Anyway, I do believe there is a God, I just don't believe He wrote a book.
It's weird that both of us encountered these entities, but there are not comprehensive sources to be found.

Im guessing bali?

I think... demons are metaphors, or representations of things that will destroy men and societies.
Things like greed, ill thoughts, loss of control over self, etc. Humans like to give things anthropomorphic qualities. This seems to allow us to communicate better with them.
We do this with our thoughts too. We give our thoughts an anthropomorphic quality. This turns them either into angels or demons. And of course, being creatures of hierarchy we have to apply a leadership role as the "boss" of these angels and demons, by nature. Just as we have our own bosses. These are God and Satan, respectively.

At least, that's the vibe I get from the whole thing. In this sense, God and Satan are VERY real, just as good and bad thoughts/actions are very real.