THE DEBATE HAS BEEN STIFLED IN IT'S BUD!! WHY WON'T YOU LET THESE IMPOVERISHED YANKS LEARN ABOUT THE BEAUTY OF THE...

THE DEBATE HAS BEEN STIFLED IN IT'S BUD!! WHY WON'T YOU LET THESE IMPOVERISHED YANKS LEARN ABOUT THE BEAUTY OF THE STEAK AND CHEESE??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZhrHGZQ7vU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We already have cheese steaks, retard.

You don't have shit, burger.

I'm not completely sure how it's taken America so long to figure out the most efficient way to eat cheese and steak at one time but the rest of the world is laughing at you for it.

The Majesty that is a Big Ben pie, heated for weeks in a dusty pajeet dairy.

I have to apologise on behalf of my fellow sheep shagger. The majority of kiwis are extremely ignorant and moronic.

All hail the glory of the Big boy Ben

Nothing beats it mate. My local poo dairy has $1 pies. Who knows how long they sit there before they're consumed.

I have money if any Kiwi wants to move to Philly and start importing for like a little niche takeaway spot we could net millions if you know how to make these
for the record yes I'm jewish

You're just sick of people claiming our stuff as theirs. Maybe if we shared a little bit of knowledge it could go a long way.

I remember going to a place in the 1990's called Georgie Pie in Auckland and I'd like to move that here where it would probably start a massive trend

classic
youtube.com/watch?v=zZhrHGZQ7vU

You went to McDonald's stupid burger.

Steak and cheese panini is god-tier.

oi fuck you

one up on all you faggots

homemade pies using red wine beef casserole as filling is unmatched

what's the best pov cunt frozen pie atm?

Yes.

>0 bakeries in New Zealand not run by Chinese
Why can't New Zealanders operate bakeries?

pie floaters aren't supposed to be a gourmet dish

Pov cunt? Like poverty?

sausage and bean pasty tho

this is genius. philly cheesesteaks in philadelphia are dogshit, worse than anywhere else i've eaten one. the only reason people in philly like them is because they're three bucks. if you present them with a cheese/steak item that's even cheaper, i'm sure they'd abandon the cheesesteak en masse. it wouldn't work anywhere else in the states (that i've been to, it'd probably work fine in some silly non-coastal place but i wouldn't know). topjew

too busy chilling at their bach

tastes like shit, ruins the taste of a meaty pie

yeah, cheap frozen pies from wollies or coles

tried sargents recently but wasn't impressed desu

Mate I was a baker for about a year and a half. I left when whitey sold shop to Pajeet.

Haha sure
Try again faggots, not even from Philly

The good ones would have to be Irvines mate. They make a decent pie. I had a couple at their factory last week. Was choice.

this post should've been quints, to be honest
poor showing, kek

m8 can you imagine? On 13th Street? or on Sansom? Olde City late night? South Street? Open til 3am? You'd murder it.

toasty toasties are pretty good
apparently these things are called jaffles, I've always called them toasty toasties

>has a presentable looking dish
Who the fuck do you think you are? Pies are superior cunt.

Homemade is where it's at cuntz!..

Honestly looks like a more portable version of shepherd's pie. We have those.

a philadelphian would insist that's not a real philly cheesesteak, it's much too edible looking. did you know that the traditional cheese of a philly cheesesteak is wiz? it's true.

Recipes for these glorious looking pies pls o_o

yes and these
where the fuck do you get fat sausages ona slice of white bread in America?
Fuck mate I'm getting heart palpitations at the prospects of charging $5 for this

we have so many variations of meat with cheese inside a pastry or bread that we could probably fill the dusty, cobweb ridden cavernous cunt of your mummified queen with them and actually run out of nooks and crannies to stuff them.

We got meat pies, pot pies, meatbread, pirozhki, cheese steak, beef and cheese wraps, savory steak pastries, and everything between.

how to make in huge batches

>We got meat pies, pot pies,
theyre garbage compared to the new zealand pies

i reckon the bacon and cheese four and twenty are one of the tastiest for their price
don't get the angus though

>steak, cheese, bell peppers (capsicum for the parts of the world that can't pronounce r's), caramelized onions and grilled mushrooms on a buttered, toasted bun

OR

>round hot pocket

Vegemite or Marmite?

>Steak and mushroom

Enjoy your faggoty little cupcakes kiwi.

Do this but don't let the filthy jew in on it.

Thermonuclear Poo Meat Pies

The sausage rolls are pretty good to be honest, mate. Sausage rolls are a dangerously unappreciated pastry.

easies way is like pic
make the mix then put puff pastry over the top

Cheese toasties are so good but i always burn my mouth

The frozen ones, sure.
If you're ever in Sacramento, hop into the Fox and Goose and ask for a steak pot pie and a beer.
Every bit is home made.

We got pubs in the US too.

Who thought this shit was a good idea
Mushroom texture does not go with steak!

toasties are toasted sandwiches
jaffles are where the edges are compressed together to make a pocket for less solid fillings

Who the fuck calls them toasty toasties? Calling them toasties already infers the quality of being toasty. Adding the toasty part on top of that is just redundant.

so aussies call them jaffles?
I thought it must've been a pom thing. I call toasted sandwiches toasted sandwiches

>Big Ben pies
Absolutely disgusting. I prefer bakery ones that have been made properly not just microwaved.

Z Stations currently have the most amazing potato top pie I've ever eaten. Would recommend.

are you guys from the east coast?
everyone I know calls them toastie toasties, I've never heard of jaffles before now

You already know cunt.

Then explain Steak Diane as prepared by some of the worlds leading chefs

That's where you're just wrong mate.

>this
In my local town there were a least three bakeries, all owned by white kiwis. In the last year they've all been bought out by chinks.

yeah he's trying to pick a fight and some edgelord will say promite

I just have to say, these national cuisine threads are always my favorite. Because inevitably it devolves into an argument about who was responsible for winning WWII.

The ANZACS. Who else?

i'm pretty sure diane is the gravy, it has garlic in it.
I reckon mushrooms are great in pies, I hate kidney though, it tastes ok but the texture is weird

I heard you guys get most of your yeast paste from abo cunts

>Put flaky pastry in pie mold
>Add mince/steak, gravy, cheese on top
>put pastry on top
>cook

Never made a pie but it looks pretty simple to me

Who's cuisine reigns supreme?

You're right. Traditional, from Philly, cheesesteaks are pretty garbage. Thankfully the sandwich evolved into something decent.

America, bar none.
Not by force of arms, though, but through providing supplies to the allies through the entire war.

>how to trigger a cook

I gotta say the best pie I ever had was made by a Cambodian bloke named Si. I worked next door at the butcher's as a cleaning cunt after school and would bring him his bag of steak for the pies. Those things were delicious.

Make your own you lazy cunt..

it is, it used to be something to do with leftovers

If Hitler didn't invade Russia he would have steamrolled the allies. Also if Mussolini was a bit more clued up and didn't fuck up everywhere.

yeah, the thing in your picture looks like a jaffle

>east coast?
yes
the utensil you put in the fire to make them when you're camping is called a jaffle iron
>pic related

oh you cunt it's 3am here now i'm hungry as fuck

this is the best food

Well, technically the "Diane" is a butter cream sauce that is flambéed. Most chefs, especially those with prominence, all include either the button mushroom or the crimini mushroom in the dish.

Basically, you are going to be hard pressed to find a Steak Diane that does not include mushrooms in the current culinary scene

chunky steak and cheese and camembert are the kings of pies

>toasty toasties
Are those toast sandwiches?

South Australia calls them "yumbos" or "toasties", yumbo is for yuppies, toasties for bogans

U wot m8

we call those hobo pie makers here in the states. Homeless people and campers use them to make hot sammies over the fire

Some aussie just started selling meat pies here. I know he cums in them, but they taste so go goddamn dellicious!

Cambodians are great bakers. It makes sense since they used to be a french protectorate.

i mean chicken and camembert fuck

Nah, Barbarosa would have worked if he didn't fuck it up and he just made a B-line for Stalingrad.

Steamrolled the Allies? Nah, not steamrolled. steamrolled the Brits maybe.

where are you from?

>jaffle iron
there you go ay, learnt something new
guess i'm a bogan
what you are tasting is pure, unrefined god juice from the closest genetic relation to the atlantians. saver the flavour

what do hobos put in it?
baked beans and cheese isn't bad tbqh

we already have cheese steaks and they are better

we already have pot pies and they are better
SO SWEETIE, tell me, WHAT does austrailia even have ?

death? despair? wombats? Slow internet?

nice try, your cunts aren't even sick

>WHAT does austrailia even have ?
you could never understand

Damn you and your delicious pies!!

>round hotpocket
Hahaha nice one, tyrone!

We have Steak Pot Pies, fuck off Kiwi.

Pies are literally "degenerate". Unhealthy and disgusting, leaving you feeling like a nigger once you're done eating them. There's a reason it's the #1 food here for niggers and coloureds.

>tfw too smart too be Australian