Anyone else feel unsympathetic about him?

Anyone else feel unsympathetic about him?

He acted like a retard in fucking North Korea... what else did anyone expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/storyline/cia-torture-report/rectal-hydration-inside-cias-interrogation-khalid-sheikh-mohammed-n265016
youtu.be/moJRK_7OicU?t=970
youtu.be/moJRK_7OicU?t=1951
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was still just a naaive kid and was there any real proof he did it?

It's quite horrifying thinking about how he lost his brain tissue though too. For all we know he was being subject to torture experiments where he would be strangled to death and revived multiple times.

Nein. He's Jewish.

Feel for his parents

Everyone fucks up sometimes. Fucking up doesn't mean you deserve to have the mental cognition physically beaten out of you. Fuck Kimmy Jong.

>Fucking up doesn't mean you deserve to have the mental cognition physically beaten out of you

No, it meant you earned it

Texting while driving doesn't mean the driver deserves to turn to paste, yet it happens.

you think stealing a poster warrents 15 years in prison then?

We don't even know for certain that he did it.

i smell a fraud

He was active in the Hillel Jewish campus organization at the University of Virginia, and had visited Israel in a Birthright Israel heritage trip for young Jewish adults

and he doesnt even look like 22 more limke 27/28/29

You mean like waterboarding someone 183 times in one month?
nbcnews.com/storyline/cia-torture-report/rectal-hydration-inside-cias-interrogation-khalid-sheikh-mohammed-n265016

You don't make the rules in NK you whiny little bitch

He should have been aware of the potential consequences for his actions, especially in North Korea.

Khalid Mohammed deserved that and far worse.

everyone knows that if you're in NK you don't take pictures, you don't talk to people and you don't touch shit you are not supposed to touch... that's simple enough.
It's really bad what happened to him but he should have seen it coming before he entered NK

Well according to NK laws he deserves it. High ranking officials have been executed for far less.

He chose to go there, the same way that Swedish Feminist politician decided to go to Africa and got beheaded and raped.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The sooner sheltered whites learn that the world isn't a giant theme park, the better

Took a risk, paid the price. I don't feel the slightest empathy for this kike. Unfortunate he got off the hook in just 1 year, it would have been great bantz if he stayed there for the 15 years doing actual labor and then died because of (((torture))).

To be fair- his name is Mohammed.

NK has shit laws and this kid was too dumb/naive/arrogant to know how serious they are. Mixing dumb people and bad people gives bad results

> 22
> poor kid

kek

This.
>Import rapefugees into sweden
>They rape
>They get sent to prison for 10 days
>His family in ISIS talks among themselves
>"He didnt deserve 10 days in prison... what kind of barbaric country does that! He should be judged by his own culture! We love to rape!"

You dont go somewhere else and expect to be under the same rule of law as your home country.

Punishment was far too extreme. A simply year stint in solitary and used as a political bargaining chip would have sufficed.

That being said, I can't be the only one that thinks he looks 10+ years older than his age, right? He looks like he's in his early 30's, but they say he was only 22.

What did he do in there that was acting like a retard?

Play stupid games, win stupid prices. Anyone visiting NK knows that something like this could happen to them, but they still go just because they are jaded assholes who need the threat of torture and imprisonment to feel alive.

Being a typical amerifag
> not respecting other people's traditions,
> not respecting other coutry's law,
> not respecting other coutry's pride

No respect. No awareness. It's just a great lesson to all the "poor [retarded] american kids" that can't understand shit about the world being 22 years old.
Just a natural selection case.

Yeah, because I would never, ever conside traveling to some commie shithole such as N Korea in the first place. It's like all those people who get mugged/raped/abudcted/murdered in Africa or the middle East. Don't fucking go there, ever.

Europe is getting bad enough as it is.

And? He was a thieving thug who shouldn't have stolen. That's one less criminal on the streets.
Why should I care about Otto dying? All lives matter, not just white ones.
That's the problem with 'you people.' You should be more like Asians, get straight A's and not get involved in criminal activity like the whites.
I blame coachella music for the death of Otto. All of your songs talk about dying young and traveling abroad. Why don't you ask The Chainsmokers to give a damn, or any of the other white leaders?
Where were Otto's parents? Why didn't they raise him with decent Asian values? This would have never happened if he was properly raised in an Asian household.
Fuck you. Not all North Korean prison guards are bad people.

thats why he thought it would be rad to have such a souvenir

why were his eyebrows white

What did the North Coreans do to him though?

There's no way in hell he's 22. He looks like he's pushing 40 in that pic. This is either a false flag, psy-op, or he was a spy in NK that was caught and both the US and NK governments for whatever reason have agreed to this cover story.

He was responsible for his own life, and naiveté doesn't excuse that he couldn't live up to that responisibility. If I were naive enough to believe someone that I could swim over the Atlantic, I would still be responsible for my own death, even though my intentions were good (trusting in people). That doesn't mean that he deserved what happened, but there's a lot of equally bad stuff happening to people who didn't endanger themselves willingly, so OP has a point when he can't give a fuck anymore.

Not caring out of edgyness is for niggers and chinks though

>was there any real proof he did it?
Considering NK didn't try to use him as a leverage they seem to have no reason to make up fake charges. Not that it would be below them, but it just doesn't figure out in this case.

>He acted like a retard in fucking North Korea
says North Korea..

They captured, tortured and murdered an American because he was American.

>blond eyebrows
>black hair
what the fuck am i looking at?

>didn't try to use him as a leverage
that's because they accidentally him into a vegetable shortly after his arrest

Probably repeatably deprived him of oxygen via chamber, or plastic bag
Said his muscles were atrophied so probably strapped down for long periods of time and subjected to waterboarding

his muscles were atrophied because he was in a coma for a year or so

Immediately upon entering NK you are made to watch videos and told how to act. So I dont think he was naive. I think he thought he was smart enough to get away with it.

30 minute trial

stole a poster

heartfelt apology

NK puts on a show even for their own citizens do you think they would go lightly on a foreigner so their citizens could witness that?

>Said his muscles were atrophied so probably strapped down for long periods of time and subjected to waterboarding

He's been in a coma-like state for a long time. He hasn't been using his muscles.

I imagine some mentally unstable Nork manlet prison guard half Otto's size, relentlessly doing all of this as part of some Power trip fantasy to compensate for being treated like garbage by his colleagues and superiors

He was probably a spy.

This is probably the edgiest thread I have ever seen on Sup Forums. And I've been here since 2011.

>The sooner sheltered whites learn that the world isn't a giant theme park, the better

Das rite.

How many times are you going to make this thread, and with a Nazi flag on too?

This.

Public executions are still a thing in NK.
Both NK citizens and foreigners have been killed by soldiers in the regime, just the first white guy to die after the cease fire. Nobody gives a shit if he was not a white boy but Otto was the typical obnoxious Murican tourist.

>tortured to death for touching propaganda
>he deserved it lol
Nork shills detected

You are coping, you think if you go against him you will avoid his fate.

Do I grieve for him? Yes it was a terrible fate.

However... he was a birthright Jew, North Korea made the best decision they could have with such a hostage possibility.

Also consider the "food" he would have had access to, rotten gruel and the like. Without protein, muscles atrophy naturally.

Just immagine all that rebel pussy that the prison wards get in nk's big prison camps

Kim did nothing wrong

>only had to carry out 17 months of 15 year sentence
deserved worse tbqh

A fucking lead

>La Sha
Sounds like a female nigger to me.

RIP. He was a good Jew who was framed just for being Jew.
Luckily this Jew; son of the Israeli minister of defense was saved, you can see here a Korean cyborg-cop reports the Jew for leaving his hotel room without permission&Korean authorized guide:

youtu.be/moJRK_7OicU?t=970

He's no more deserving of this than any of the hack journalists working for media giants, who go to North Korea to interview people spouting propaganda because they're not allowed to say anything else.
They fund this kind of treatment and they deserve a taste of it.

>coreans
>frogposter

Leave

btw the other jew is the son of Bibi's deputy
The N.Koreans deleted hacked their computers and blackened their photos
youtu.be/moJRK_7OicU?t=1951

A mossad hacker managed to fix it for them lol

Everybody claiming he deserved it would have been killed in North Korea before the age of 13. At least he died in a foreign country doing the everyday shit you do at home.

>be white
>visit country
>steal poster
>die

>be arab
>enter and reside in country
>rape people
>get off with a warning

Where is the proof he even fucking did it?

he admitted it you fucking mong

Which is why we aren't there.

I am not shitting on your front door not because I have some profound respect for you as a fellow human being. I am not doing that because I am not risking being pumped with lead from a very upset Burgerclap.

1. He didn't steal the poster
2. North Korea kidnapped him because they wanted leverage in negotiations
3. Visiting some place is not deserving of death.
4. Yes he was stupid as fuck for going to North Korea regardless. It's a tragedy that he got kidnapped, tortured, experimented on, and killed, but that's to be expected from the Norks.
5. We should still nuke the shit out of North Korea. Nuclear non-proliferation means nuclear non-proliferation. Not to mention killing an American after torturing them.

Right, because I'm sure the courts in NK are so fair and that NK would never want to make an excuse to hold someone hostage. Where is the fucking video evidence he did it, you fucking gullible retarded mong?

>Anyone else feel unsympathetic about him?
dude went to best Korea, he knew the risks

Did you actually read/hear the testimony you fucking spastic? There is no way that was written by him, he obviously didn't mean it, and he obviously didn't do the crime. He was framed by the Norks. That's what an actual false-flag looks like, not muh Sandy Hoax.

I bet I could get you to admit to killing kittens.

Bullshit. It's because you are a recluse and can't afford to travel.

white people dont care about jews who make stupid decisions.

Funny he was released as soon as Trump took office, fatboy kim is worried.

pathetic, he should have just fought them, north koreans are manlets, overwhelm one, take his weapon, take down as many as you can
fuck up the whole country and go down as a hero

He is kin you kike

>not knowing that he is actually a 30 years old CIA agent.

I travel to nearly all parts of Asia

There are 2 on my no-go list
>North Korea
>India

It is.
It's a real op ed on huffpo.

Vile fucking negroid.

Lad...... WEWWWWW

>make propaganda poster
>get mad at someone for trying to spread the propaganda
This is what happens when you let a fat fuck retard run a country.

Daily reminder leftist media is making fun of him.

If you make fun of a young fellow white lad then you are no better than a pozzed cuck.

The words LITERALLY came out of his own mouth. There are ACTUAL recordings of this. Perhaps you just hold an unwarranted bias against the DPRK, friend.

>He acted like a retard in fucking North Korea
>acted
Going to North Korea proves he was retarded. Kim just returned him to his true form.

You're a literal retard. It was a coerced statement fullstop.

But I shouldn't expect more out of a commie.

I feel bad about him being dumb enough to get tricked into going to fucking North Korea. Also that crying looks fake as fuck.

The Left supports breathing air, are you gonna stop breathing as well?

Not everything needs to be partisan, particularly involving callous stupidity

Cowards will find any reason to not care that a foreign country just killed one of our citizens like this.

>jew
>degenerate
>retard!
>he was a spy!
>durrhurrr

Wow there are some real idiots on here.

>fat fuck retard run a country
hmmm, i wonder who fits this description

Anyone know where the video of "proof" is that n korea convicted him on? I want to see that shit.

Fuck off with your sabre rattling.

>Anyone else feel unsympathetic about him?
>He acted like a retard in fucking North Korea... what else did anyone expect?

If he went to Iran and got fucked in the ass, caught, arrested and hanged, the media would say it was an outrage.

But this guy steals a poster in North Korea and tortured to death and they make fun of him.

>visit Nazi Germany
>steal shit

ermagerd why are u gassing me

You think they cut his dick off?

>and he doesnt even look like 22 more limke 27/28/29
Thank you, I thought I was the only one thinking that. Everyone's crying about this dude and the only thought going through my head is "This guy is 22yo? Tf?"

So what was the cause of his death?

North Korea.
That's the point of my post.

No idea what you're thinking, but I'm sure it's about all those smegma enemas you got from Mama Merkel's house guests.

And your evidence for this being coerced is...???

My question is, why would anyone go to north korea?
what was he trying to prove?

It just goes to show how fucked up Sup Forumss moral compass truly is. There are people here who'd argue that getting 15 years imprisonment and having their brains completely fucked is somehow a proportionate and fair response to simply removing a poster.

Yeah, there's the argument that he knew the risks in NK, but there is also the argument that NK's treatment of people who are not Kim Jong Un is utterly and irreprehensibly extreme by any universal moral standard. There are people who have to live under these conditions everyday, they are essentially prisoners within their own country. I honestly think Kim Jong Un should be tried for crimes against humanity.

A coma.