Next terror attack where? Guess time and place

Next terror attack where? Guess time and place.

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/2017/06/19/car-bursts-into-flames-after-being-rammed-into-police-van-in-paris
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/mali-attack-resort-bamako-le-campement-al-qaeda-claim-responsibility-death-toll-injured-latest-a7798361.html
independent
archive.is/8Enya
wsfm.com.au/newsroom/australia-on-high-alert-for-terror-attack-this-week-following-warnings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your asshole
5 minuted from now

So funny! XD u from Reddit?

im not joking dude watch out

>implying that it will be anywhere else than Londonistan

KEK
London is such a save bet, one can argue for Paris but whatever

If doops, London

France, Paris, before the end of the month.
They need a few more terror attacks in a row to justify the planned complete ban of firearms.

Calais
Right wing Hungarian extremist trucker plows through migrant camps there

Something big is gonna happen. I've got a feeling about this one guys.

>where
my toilet
>when
when i finish this chimichanga

A Paris and London double header is possible with how much has been going down lately

That's not a white van

Armed forces day

Somewhere at sometime.

NORWAY

A black child in a wheel chair

He wears explosive vest

Somewhere in the middle east, probably right now

Munich
3 hours

It will be London again. Muslims will want to revenge for that attack on them.

Jihadis are getting bolder as their numbers grow in Britain. It's only a matter of time before they kill the royal family.

de-cix

isis shuts down the internet

London, every fucking day, Jesus the brits are morons. They gave their country to the invading army with only an 11 person pile up on a busy mosque street as resistance.

It's time we disband the Geneva convention and declare open season on the invaders across the free world.

euronews.com/2017/06/19/car-bursts-into-flames-after-being-rammed-into-police-van-in-paris

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/mali-attack-resort-bamako-le-campement-al-qaeda-claim-responsibility-death-toll-injured-latest-a7798361.html

Digits decide

Another suburban area in Britain, attack is another suicide/bomb.

Let's archive that

>independent co uk/news/world/africa/mali-attack-resort-bamako-le-campement-al-qaeda-claim-responsibility-death-toll-injured-latest-a7798361.html
archive.is/8Enya

if they do that its the last straw. the beta uprising will be televised on CNN.

Yeah I know too lazy right now

wsfm.com.au/newsroom/australia-on-high-alert-for-terror-attack-this-week-following-warnings

Ramadan is about over though, things will probably wind down a bit.

>Counter-terror forces in Australia are on high alert with Fears Islamic State could launch a series of attacks around the world on Wednesday.

Wednesday is a key date in the Ramadan calendar, being known the ‘Night of Power’. It has previously been a target for ISIS terrorists, who killed 20 people in a Bangladeshi restaurant last year.

Hopefully my house

Cardiff (home town of Darren Osborne)
Saturday evening

Germany - Bundestag

But RamaVan is just beginning.

Rolan for Paris

Actually the more I think about it, the Champions League final was held there on June 3rd, so the Muzzies may have looked into it as a target. Any plans they had might now go ahead.

Im going to europe for 3 months soon.

Fuck all this terror shit.

I figure the safest time to be outside is between 10am and 12pm. I hope i can see plenty of Europe during those 2hours each day.
Otherwise ill be in a pub somewhere sitting near the rear exit.

Should do some sprint training before i go.

oh look a leaf trying to fake being a europoor lul

Birmingham, England. Saturday the 24th of June.

Berlin, Germany. June 23, 15:00

BX66 HJK
2666 812
To 666 11 (days)

Grenfell Tower happened 11 days after the London Bridge incident.

BX66 GZE
2666 785
To 666 20 (days?)

20 days from yesterday is 9th July.

Please let it be Hollywood or Montreal. With localized nuke. Sooner rather than later.