When will the media stop empowering this obnoxious shit?

When will the media stop empowering this obnoxious shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUWKn8VaBLY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when it stops getting them money

so...never

The media is literally nothing but faggots and Jews. Like, all of it.

I live near Chicago and this shit festival has attracted so many fucking normies over the last ten years. EVERYBODY here is pro-fag, it's idiotic degeneracy. White people are the worst about it too.

pics of these protests in Florida show an overwhelmingly white crowd.

Never. It's going to get worse and worse. It won't be long before they start marching for rights for "minor attracted persons" who "can't help it" because they were "born" that way.

Are straight people going to be a minority in western cultures within the next hundred years?

After the revolution.
LGBT shit is disastrous for sales and ratings and the like, so if that doesn't stop them, they won't stop on there own.
They've got an agenda, plain and simple.

when the media stops existing

use the updated version

>When will the media stop empowering this obnoxious shit?
When the ovens are back in activity.

>youtube.com/watch?v=aUWKn8VaBLY

When the majority gets tired of it.

It will stop, when we spread the truth.

Ahm. You mean LGBTQQIAP+2S?
(Lesbian Gay Bi Trans Queer Questioning Intersexual Asexual Pansexual and Two Spirits.)

yes and there is absolutely nothing gay about two strong men having sex with each other, dick in anus. it is natural and virile, unlike sex with women which is sex with a weaker creature, faggy and effeminate, darewesay -- gay.

you biggot! using the wrong flag! black and brown people aren't represented now!

I'm gay and proud of it, it doesn't matter what you nazis say

>Brazilian Faggots
The fact that you're genetic waste doesn't justify you being a genetic dead end.

It's immoral to have children, silly

Read more here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism

Besides, the world is overpopulated anyway.

That's an odd thing to be proud of.

Become gay so you can be proud too!

How can one even try to rationalize that the most important act of life is immoral.
>Proud

>that the most important act of life
Why?

>statistics
HIV isn't a big deal anymore user, you can just take meds and live a long, happy life.

They'll continue untill they find some new darlings to push.
Like If tomorrow district 9 happened, all the gays would be thrown under a bus.

When your son comes out of the closet.

They're flogging a dead horse
Their harvest is turning into a famine
They're losing and they know it
Time to pack the carpetbags

If 2 women, both are feminine. If 2 men, one loses masculinity. Remember that faggot.

>1000 sex partners
This has gotta be an exaggeration

Not if you're a power bottom

It's literally the evolutionary purpose of life. Millions of years of life have created you and you decide not to partake in the universally accepted act that is necessary act in continuing the species. Because you read some Wikipedia artikel about some guys who said it is bad.

>Hiv isn't a big deal
Enjoy being a parasite on society. How does it feel to be completely dependent on the state for your very life. And it is a fact that with the sickening amount of times Gays spread Aids that it isn't out of the question it becomes med resistant.

Shit is old, it's all about the "trans" now.

And when they're done with that expect the grind for 2nd degree incest

You're food for the dustbin of history and We're all glad You won't reproduce so your retardation will end with You.

Sticking you cock up anyone's ass sounds awfully unhygienic the best of time but 79% stick up it in a complete strangers shit-hole. That's really fucked up.
There's perfectly good way of wiping these faggots out, Why do we have to find a cure?

They are 100% media. Not even gays endorse their shit. Go figure.

They are media incarnation. Live through images, dramas, and attention, no matter what, no matter reality.

LGBT and media are junkies, human failures are their drug.

Shut the fuck up nazi wanna be snow nigger. This is 2017 stop living in your cave.

Keep fighting, thanks to people like you Brazil deserves to be nuked.

>It's literally the evolutionary purpose of life. Millions of years of life have created you and you decide not to partake in the universally accepted act that is necessary act in continuing the species. Because you read some Wikipedia artikel about some guys who said it is bad.
Just because it's our evolutionary purpose, it doesn't mean it's wrong not to take part in it.

>Enjoy being a parasite on society. How does it feel to be completely dependent on the state for your very life
A lot of people have diseases, and they depend on the State to survive. So what? I'm not saying it's cool to have hiv, but it's just not the worst thing in the world

Why are you so angry? Gay people never did anything to you.

How a poor country pay for your meds?

Stolen money from productive people. Those "fascists" who work and educate children while people like you are figuring out how to look like a woman.

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

The LGBT community is just one big weapon created by the Jews to destroy traditionalism.

It would be better if black and brown were on the border.

yes, and the media will meme about it

>using the old white supremacist logo

wow.

Want to ruin the LGBT community?
Push the pedo-links.