AIRPLANES ARE NOT REAL!!

>2017
>still believe in airplanes

don't fall for the kike conspiracy! Airplanes are a myth and we've known this for years! Mankind can not fly, it's impossible and unnatural! God didn't intend for human beings to fly like birds.

>"hurr but i've been in an airplane, ive seen it take off and fly!"

you were seeing rear screen projection technology developed in the 20s. It's all an illusion made by a partnership between major airlines and the disney company.

>"hurr but how do I get from place a to place b so quickly?!"

When you enter an airplane, it's actually a train that enters a secret underground railway system. This railway system travels at the speed of your average bullet train. There are underground railway pipes connecting all major airports, even underwater railways connecting the continents. Look at the shape of your average aircraft: it looks just like a bullet train!!

>"hurr but what about when i look outside and see the plane go zoom zoom fast"

at the top of every "Control Tower" at airports, there's a massive projector that projects false images of planes flying around.

The international jews have been pulling the wool over your eyes for years, charging double and sometimes triple for what are ostensibly cheap train rides.

Have you ever thought about why they have to take your baggage? Why can't you take your baggage with you? Why does it have to go somewhere else? Have you ever thought about why the Denver Airport is so weird? It's because the headquarter of their international conspiracy.

Fuck the moon landing. Fuck the ISS being a sound stage on a plane, that's not even fucking possible because AIRPLANES ARE NOT REAL!!! 9/11 couldn't have happened with planes, it had to be an internal implosion, because planes aren't fucking real!

When will you sheep wake up to the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SAGE

Here comes the AIrplane Defense League, I hope schlomo is paying you well

FUCKING DELETE THIS THREAD NOW

>checks flag

100% shocked this isnt a leaf post...

I need more proofs

thank God for Sup Forums.

don't fall for the airplane myth

Ask yourselves this... have you ever actually SEEN an airplane?

That's what I thought.

great bait.

nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml

SAGE

LoL at plane sheeple

>inb4 this thread hits bump limit
Remember to sage, folks.

>yfw when america is actualy at 1 hour walking distance

How about hot air balloons? Can't be a massive projection considering you can see everything from takeoff.

>checkmate OP

guys, its just PLANE common sense. you dont have to FLY off the handle like this. just look deep inside and you'll realize that airplanes are nothing but HOT AIR!

How do you know trains are real?

gotta exaggerate more so all the conspiricy theorys looks more silly
jewish tricks 101

Shilling for planes?

How do people die in crashes you fuck ass

How do you explain skydiving?
If a plane actually goes underground I shouldn't be able to jump out of it into the sky. Checkmate faggot.

how can trains be real if our autism isnt real?

funny thing i used to think the same thought some months ago but ironically

I'm a flat earther, but this is stupid.

WHAT ABOUT CHEMTRAILS
THEY ARE REAL

Chemtrails must not be real either...

you think you go sky diving but really you go to sleep and you halucinate everything

this might be a better meme than the flat earth theorists

explain this OP???

Savage as fuck⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

>putting this much effort into trying to fit in
fuck off reddo

Those are obviously bullet train crashes. Ever notice how all plane crashes happen near train tracks?! Ever notice that there are no skidmarks behind a plane crash site?

Another reason the jews are doing this is to perpetuate the round earth conspiracy as well. Perhaps as a poetic justice for being forced on the trains to concentration camps?

All skydivers are drugged and thrown in a special room that simulates open air environments. Why do you think they give you that parachute?

There's nothing wrong with hot air balloons because they only go up. Floating is not the same thing as Flying.

BONES AREN'T REAL
SKELETONS ARE FAKE
BONES AREN'T REAL
SKELETONS ARE FAKE
BONES AREN'T REAL
SKELETONS ARE FAKE
BONES AREN'T REAL
SKELETONS ARE FAKE

>Have you ever thought about why they have to take your baggage? Why can't you take your baggage with you? Why does it have to go somewhere else? Have you ever thought about why the Denver Airport is so weird? It's because the headquarter of their international conspiracy.

I know you're trolling, but for people who actually believe this shit, book a private tour in a cessna. You usually walk through a gate right onto the tarmac, hop in a cessna and fly off. There's no customs, terminals, luggage or anything like that. There's no point where you can be taken underground without you knowing.

Makes sense

>What is parachuting
>What is parachuting
>What is parachuting
>What is parachuting
>What is parachuting

>American education

Of course a rebel would believe this shit.

Lads, let me explain what this thread is:

It's a Jew trying to send dis-information to make sure the new people browsing Sup Forums think we are all crazy.

It's a CIA op, because the End Time threads, the Flat Earth threads, and the Jew/Satanic threads are starting to wake people up.

Don't fall for this garbage.

Sage.

Flat Earth LARPing get old?

SAGE

t. Aeronautical Engineer

God damn, you're retarded. The world must be so hard for you to comprehend.

>fight a 4 year long war to keep us in your country
>bitch about us constantly ever since

>t. redditor
the iron e is delicious and nutritious.

>Aeronautical Engineer
How much do *they* pay you for your lies?

I do it for free.

looks pretty shopped to me

>Ancestors bought and bred Niggers
>Keeps them stupid
>Lose war
>Slaves are freed and have no where to go
>Constantly bitches about uneducated niggers in the South leading a life of crime

This is your ancestors fault

There are no plane crashes. All the "missing persons" are faked. I mean, have you ever seen any of the dead people in person after these "accidents". No, I thought not. That's because there are no dead from these accidents.

Photos of the dead from when they were living are all hired actors with fake facebook profiles, who reappear for each plane accident after they've had plastic surgery.

Its part of the train/plastic surgery/acting guild complex. As proof, aren't the jews the biggest participants in hollywood. They're in on the whole thing.

It's just a shitposting memester, not a fucking psyop. Or maybe you're a shitposting memester too. I can't tell anymore.

>Perhaps as a poetic justice for being forced on the trains to concentration camps?

Fucking top kek.

A thread died for this.

I can describe how lift and drag work down to the molecular level with fundamental math and physics.

I can describe how jet propulsion works down to the basic thermodynamic relationships.

I can describe how thin shelled structures are analyzed for aeroelasticity.

I can model multidimensional control systems to simulate pitch, roll, and yaw dynamically.

I can even design an aircraft on the system level running a multi disciplinary optimization, minimizing life cycle cost.

I can also sage this thread.

>Burger sperging
>pottery
Never change Sup Forums this is the kind of keks I like to laugh at.

>Constantly bitches about uneducated niggers in the South leading a life of crime
The nigger problem in the South is nowhere near as bad as it is in the Northern cities.
>revenge is sweet

yeah you can do this with your jew science

Easy on stuff bro.

>The nigger problem in the South is nowhere near as bad as it is in the Northern cities
how fucking deluded are you? Have you ever seen crime statistics of the south?

>"hurr but i've been in an airplane, ive seen it take off and fly!"

>you were seeing rear screen projection technology developed in the 20s. It's all an illusion made by a partnership between major airlines and the disney company.

More on this, do you ever wonder why they have so much noise on planes? "people" speaking, annoncements, movies etc.? It's to distract you from the fact that you are being placed on a train which makes a ton of recognisable noise.

Turbulence? For overseas travel that is the waves crashing into the side of your boat.

Humans can't survive in high altitudes,liqud becomes gasous in the air like clouds. Your body fluids would too and you would die from so many things I cannot count them all.

Sage. Retarded.

If airplanes are working like a train. Does it mean that trains can fly? Really makes me think.
Also Sage

>This is a simulation

OP BTFO

FINALLY THE TRUTH HAS BEEN LET OUT! WE WILL SUE YOU FAA! PREPARE TO BE FOIA'D!!!!!!!!
Bump Bump
Bump Bump
Bump Bump
Bump Bump Bump Bump
Bump Bump
Bump Bump
Bump Bump Bump Bump
Bump Bump
Bump Bump
Bump Bump Bump Bump
Bump Bump
Bump Bump
Bump Bump Bump Bump
Bump Bump
Bump Bump
Bump Bump Bump Bump
Bump Bump
Bump Bump
Bump Bump Bump Bump
Bump Bump
Bump Bump
Bump Bump

>durr if I post with a Nazi flag nobody will suspect I'm a Jew

Nice try you can see tom cruise hanging on the plane

>I'm a flat earther who thinks there are machines that can fly around the world

Trains were invented by the kikes to push Agenda 21. Dumb fucker.

>this is a plane in flight

dont let this one slide the jew is finished

True, btw, you know why the space race was a farce? Because of anything got too close to the sun disc, it would.melt and fall back to Earth. Remember, The story of Icarus was recorded by Herodotus.

i know op is bait but its funny

Haha, kikes in full on damage control mode

BUMP

If airplanes aren't real, then how did they drop paratroopers in WW2? Did the Allies dig a secret railway tunnel to Europe?

>how did they drop paratroopers in WW2?
Prove that they did faggot

They're part of the projection to further ingrain fear in people of what happens if you try to float up in a hot air balloon to disapprove their fakery. You YOURSELF will be sprayed and gassed as atonement.

Be cautious of the Eternal Boeing.

They never did! The history books are a lie? Ever talk to a WWII paratrooper? Probably not.

Also read my earlier post about parashooting/skydiving. Did you think Drug Use was exclusive to MKultra?

Most wars were after the fact fabrications. Jews used Tesla's lost tech plans to manipulate on an instinctual level the entire world into looking away as they selectively picked apart Germany and Japan.
>Normandy you might ask?
Fabrication
>Dresden?
Tesla rays
>atom bombings
Strategic air balloons

Get woke faggots.

>Look at the shape of your average aircraft: it looks just like a bullet train!!

N-NANI?

Explain hangliders, wing suits, full aluminium gliders. (I've seen one assembled and then flew in it)
Explain if a paper plane can fly why can't it be done on a larger scale