Labour - 26.4
Greens - 12.5
NZ First - 9.4
Maori - 0.7
ACT - 0.9
United Future 0.3

>News
>Todd Barclay fronts after revelations of secret recording
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/93898438/todd-barclay-fronts-after-allegations-of-secret-recording

>If Barclay goes, the Government loses its leverage over minor parties
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/93890917/if-barclay-goes-the-government-loses-its-leverage-over-minor-parties

>Winston Peters reveals failures by Fuji Xerox that went ignored by Government
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/93854508/winston-peters-reveals-failures-by-fuji-xerox-that-went-ignored-by-government

>GCSB in the clear over using surveillance powers to boost MPs chance of getting new job - report
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/93868310/gcsb-in-the-clear-over-using-surveillance-powers-to-boost-mps-chance-of-getting-new-job--report

>Pregnant fraudster gets extra term of home detention after plea change
stuff.co.nz/business/93873791/pregnant-fraudster-gets-extra-term-of-home-detention-after-plea-change

>Celebrating World Refugee Day with new refugee school in south Auckland
stuff.co.nz/national/education/93721754/celebrating-world-refugee-day-with-new-refugee-school-in-south-auckland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NK5Qq8KHFRw
youtube.com/watch?v=utbt5_UYiFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who's voting for Winnie this election boys? I know I am!

WINSTON

winstons our man! little is super cuck, and english love coconuts

>23 September 2017

God have mercy on us all.

Thanks OP for putting these up.

Does anyone GAF about this supposed scandal about Clutha-Southland MP Todd Barclay. I've barely looked into it and admit i dont know any details but I don't care either way. I'm assuming Labour will make a shitload of noise about it because they need anything to make the government look bad

>Celebrating World Refugee Day with new refugee school in south Auckland
Meanwhile our own citizens cant find adequate housing. Enough. I've had a gutsful of this leftist shit.

Doesn't matter much police have already looked into it.

Todd has been fucking up for the last 2 years even the local branch was trying to role him

you forgot to remove your larping flag mate

If anyone wants to remind you how wonderful refugees have been to NZ, remind em of the following
(Sorry am on phone and CBF googling names and exact dates, these are just off the top of my head)
> Ethiopian man who went on stabbing spree in Tauranga Warehouse 2002. He wanted to kill, managed to stab two women, one of whom was heavily pregnant and lost her baby.
> Somali man in Christchurch, 2012, went on a stabbing spree against his community. Injured two people. Many details of this have been put in the memory hole, difficult to get info on now.
> Somali woman, 2008 hijacked at Air NZ flight from Blenheim to Christchurch. Stabbed both pilots, is in a psych unit. Says when she is released she will do it again.

There are so many more examples such as the Iraqi guy in Wellington who stabbed his wife to death, or the Afghani in Hamilton who did the rapes- but I'll share more details of them and others in the upcoming days. Gotta bail, early start tomorrow.

I'm not gonna vote.

I don't give a fuck which trans-dimensional lizard person is in power.

Fuck them all

Who should I vote for, lads? Wikipedia says NZ First is 'centrist'. What do they have to offer an anti-immigrant conservative christian?

>Wikipedia says
thats where you fucked up

NZ First is right of National my nigga

How would you describe them?

National isn't very right wing these days though

Well anti-immigration for a start. Their for guns and lower taxes and more government spending. I myself vote nats through. First time voter as well.

The Muldoonist wing of the National Party

David Seymour and the glorious ACT Party of course. Anyone that says 'the French love the cock' is a winner no matter how much of a bumbling idiot they are

That Somali cunt who threw a sharpened Rondo bar at a islander and killed him is another.

youtube.com/watch?v=NK5Qq8KHFRw

>lower taxes and more government spending
sounds a bit unrealistic
I like the other stuff though

What does that mean?

They went to that gay pride parade though

>What does that mean?
please tell me you are not that unaware of NZ History

Confirmed.

Shape shifting reptilian kike

youtube.com/watch?v=utbt5_UYiFU

I guess that means Seymour loves the cock

S-sorry senpai, he was before my time

Can't vote for a fag, sry user

I'm a single issue voter this time and it's immigration.

Put nz first again

Everything about Seymour screams slimey rat

He's literally just there because national propped him up to get an extra seat

Helen Clark was to the right of John Key.

>Election campaign while studying
>going to be at fucking Wellington and have to listen to Greenie drivel between classes
Might just off myself 2bh

If National really wanted Epsom they'd take it. The hope is that ACT gets enough Party votes to bring a couple more MPs through, but unfortunately ACT are generally bumbling idiots

Reminder that if we don't vote for Winnie, we're fucked.

>Nat wants to flood us with immigrants so they can inflate the housing market even further
>Labour and their covenant of lefty cucks like the greens want to see us flooded with immigrants for MUH DIVERSITY.

You know what I'm getting sick of? The same cunts I see complaining about how there's nowhere to live, no jobs, and our infrastructure is at breaking, are the same cunts who also think we should have open borders.

exactly with seymour holding down a electorate seat the nats are able to get another one form the list

Motherfucker won't sell an apple to a kiwi

FotC plz no.

Dude link that shit if you can.