Jesus fucking christ they're still pushing the jet fuel meme

news.com.au/world/europe/grenfell-tower-why-it-hasnt-collapsed/news-story/7c71ab28f57c4c073d4bcf78aa1e79db

An extensive inquiry by the National Institute of Standards and Technology into the collapse of the twin towers found the planes severed and damaged support columns and dislodged fireproofing.
Around 10,000 gallons of jet fuel were spewed over many floors starting widespread fires. Temperatures of up to 1000C caused the floors to sag and the perimeter columns to bend, causing the sounds of “explosions”.

The massive weight of the floors dropped, creating a dynamic load far in excess of what the columns were designed for. Debris was forced out of the windows as the floors above collapsed.
“The Twin Towers collapsed because the aircraft fuel ignited the contents of the building and it was the burning of the contents of the building which caused the steel columns to lose stiffness,” Dr Knapton said.
“UK buildings are much more robust, or tolerant of losing structural capacity than the Twin Towers.”

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HVXrvOMPS2o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4OXmO3T2vc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zt1oTYhcgo
youtube.com/watch?v=3RzK4BC5LI4
youtube.com/watch?v=RZjhxuhTmGk&feature=youtu.be&t=25
youtube.com/watch?v=MzCygjiLMfw
youtube.com/watch?v=o9eyd0H6TwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

last time I check I didn't see an Israeli art student planting bombs in Grenfell

The apartment block was built in the early 1970s at a time when strict new building regulations had come into effect to ensure high rises would not fall down in the event of a blast or major fire. The regulations were introduced following a deadly gas explosion at the Ronan Point high-rise in East London. It marks the only time a block of flats in London has collapsed.
Emeritus professor of structural engineering at Newcastle University, Dr John Knapton, who advised insurers Lloyds of London in the wake of the Twin Towers terrorist attack, said:
“I don’t think this building will collapse because in 1968, a block of flats at Ronan Point in East London partly collapsed as a result of a gas explosion in a kitchen,” The Telegraph reported.
“As a result of that, the design of tower blocks in the UK changed from about 1971 onwards.” From then on, the design had to allow for an explosion or a fire to remove part of the supporting structure and for the building to remain standing.
Dr Knapton said that if “Ronan Point (had) not happened, Grenfell Tower would have collapsed by now”.

>implying the fact a plane flew directly into the building didn't cause structural damage

You don' need to be anywhere near the melting point of steel for it to lose it's structural integrity btw

steel vs reinforced concrete

>WTC 1, 2, 7
All steel support structure, collapsed from fire

>Windsor Tower in Madrid
Reinforced concrete core with steel outer shell and trusses. Steel collapsed, core survived.

>Beijing Cultural Center, Grozny City Hotel, Grenfell Tower
All reinforced concrete, survived fire

Steel sucks.

No jet fuel was present in WTC7 though flight 93 was supposed to hit 7

Is this nigger serious?

>kitchen is literally 2 rooms to the left from the front door

even if it opened the other way unless she was inside his apartment, even then there would be another wall-way blocking her

jesus christ this is obviously bullshit

>aluminum frame

shut up racist

This user knows what the deal is.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HVXrvOMPS2o

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4OXmO3T2vc

That's great but what about building 7?

Israel did 9/11

If you think otherwise, you're a dumb cunt that needs to fuck off back to the rebbit circle jerk

so a cheap tower for immigrants were built to higher standards than government buildings in new york city?

funny how those same concrete buildings that had (((explosions))) collapsed

What does Israel have on USA to have so much power over their foreign policy? Can't be just money. It has to be more than that.

jet fuel had sprayed all over it and aluminum plane parts that severed the columns of WTC 1 and 2 kept going until it hit WTC7, idiot

airplans are basically like large caliber slug shots

thats why when birds hit them they get huge dents and have to be decommisioned

they work themselves into the positions of power. yadda yadda yadda we need to help Israel

>building a tower with aluminum

lol is this true?

Can someone pour jet fuel in that burnt out husk and light it up so we can really see what happens?

lol

this

Because two shuffered inpacts from giant fucking planes.

IGNORE BUILDING 7
IGNORE BUILDING 7
IGNORE BUILDING 7

youtube.com/watch?v=2zt1oTYhcgo

>government buildings
They were commercial office buildings, there were only a handful of government offices leased in any of the buildings (for example, 37 of WTC7's 47 floors were rented by Salomon Brothers investment bank, 3 by Hartford Insurance, 3 by American Express, the rest were smattering of federal, state, and local government offices)

i was talking about the fucking planes you idiot

sure, just give my (((elevator restoration crew))) about 9 months to prepare and then we'll test this theory

also let me update my insurance policy to include terroristic attacks

According to the official version of events, flaming debris from the burning Twin Towers flew into the 47-floor skyscraper — sparking blazes all over the building — until it finally came crashing down after seven hours.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology concluded that the heat generated by the infernos brought the tower down — making it the first and only steel skyscraper in the world to collapse because of fire.

>so a cheap apartment for chimps was built to higher standards than a brand new skyrise in the most expensive area of new york city which requires additional permits from the port authority to build there and lease the land which was funded by the largest and most profitable law firm in the world at the time to house their main headquarters

>hundreds of tonnes of aluminum going hundreds of miles an hour wouldn't inflict any damage, allright, retard

>jet fuel had sprayed all over it
>idiot

Shill?

is that how buildings work?

they just totally sucumb at free fall speeds?

pretty sure there are a bunch of botched takedowns where the building stops falling and then either topples over from that point or stays crooked if every level of charges dont sever the columns in order

its almost like there is hundreds of YT incidents of this

but yet, 1 floor collapsing would then some how increase the weight that every floor under it was already sustaining for decades prior

its almost like this theory goes against fucking vertical buidling possiblities in the first place

come on brit, i know u can sense sarcasm

>its almost like there is hundreds of YT incidents of this
Really, can you show me the link of the video where they crashed a jet liner in to a 104 floor building and let it smolder?

>Coming up next week on MythBusters....

>Temperatures of up to 1000C caused the floors to sag and the perimeter columns to bend, causing the sounds of “explosions”.

>jet fuel sprayed all over it and caused it to catch on fire
>it wasn't on fire at all when it collapsed

there was literally a fucking plane that crashed into a building and it never collapsed, there was also a plane that hit a NY building too, the pitcher for the yankees

I am not sure you fully understand potential energy. The power used to propel the plane at max throttle turned into kinetic energy on impact, a thousand tons of aluminium is still a thousand tons plus engine power hitting the building.

Nope.

The official NIST report cites "Fires from office equipment".
>Muh jetfuel

still waiting on that link user

Steel isn't flamable but it still absorbs heat. The coals of a fire are the hottest bit you know, so consider that the steel was right where everything is hottest and stays hottest for longest.

i want these obvious racist women hater trump supporters to please leave

the goverment quickly shipped all evidence off to china via ships and then about 7 years later NIST came up with some not so convincing charts and diagrams to explain things

whats the problem

just like when a fucking bird is flying in the sky and that kinetic energy comes into contact and grounds the plane because it dents the fucking frame so much

youtube.com/watch?v=3RzK4BC5LI4

Kek. That's (((science))) goy.

Nearly all jet fuel would evaporate in the first explosion Christ how are burgers this retarded

No, NIST said it was (((thermal expansion)))

no jet fuel in building 7

>denmark in charge of aeronautical information

do you guys even have your own airline?

leave the investigation up to the US goverment thank you.

also dont ask about pentagon videos, we only have 1 camera outside a guard booth and it films at 2 frames per second

>summon the german shill with there were no planes,just cgi

>comic sans URL

jesus christ

No matter how hard you try to focus on WTC 7, they always, always, *always* re-frame to "muh jet liner" hoping you'll forget. Nope.

They earned the nickname dumbfuckistan when they believed the official story.

wtc7 had all the juicy IRS and FBI documents in the clinton-investigation.The two towers were just the smoke and mirror to cover the wtc7 demolition.

Fine. What about WTC 7.

>not 104 stories
>barely 10 stories tall
>small propeller military transport
>not a massive jet liner
seriously comparing this to WTC is fucking retarded on a level i previously thought impossible to conceive

get fucked

>massive piece of aluminum

> Airpans
> Like a shotgun

>government investigating itself and the Jews
>ever

Burger education

youtube.com/watch?v=RZjhxuhTmGk&feature=youtu.be&t=25

>comparing a fire with a plane crash
>comparing a false flag with a terrorist attack
Both are retarded. Now fuck off.

>comparing 2 false flags

ftfy

"i saw 90 degrees and 2 rooms down from his front door" which had bags packed in it as i was in my own door way as he knocked on it"

>jet fuel had sprayed all over it
Ahahahahaha. This confirms you're not baiting but an actual retard.

Makes sense.

this absolutely!

>Can't even break concrete
Somehow 2 planes destroyed 3 buildings.

This is why jews control your country you gullible fucks.

Stop being stupid. The Planes that hit the WTC were specifically chosen because they were non-stop coast to coast flights...laden with fuel. Secondly, there are tunnels underneath both towers and building #7. All that splashed burning fuel is now being fed oxygen from below...like a blast furnace, you know those furnaces that they use fire in to melt iron and make steel.

Thermal expansion as a result of?
[ ] Burning Jetfuel
[x] Burning office equipment

I've read the fucking NIST report cunt.

>g-g-guys, I was just pretending

Seriously though, how long until (((they))) make a law that makes denying 9/11 a crime?

>You don' need to be anywhere near the melting point of steel for it to lose it's structural integrity btw

Plane crashes at top of building. Building loses it's structural ingegrity all the way down to the first floor afer about an hours worth of fire.

speak for yourself, bong

>16 years on
>people still surprised these Japanese popsicles didn't stand up to 767s

you mean the subway tunnels which are sealed off from above?

oh so the fuel soaked all the way thru huh?

i guess its a good think the sprinkler system didnt kick on or else it would have flooded the entier building

maybe thats why london doesnt have sprinkler systems

Oh wait, re-reading this post it's obvious satire.
Sorry user!

The only sad thing about articles like this is that they should go without saying.

Yet here we are. And this is pol, guess...

> thinks it has to be all the way to the ground and not just at one floor
> calls someone else a retard

Sorry guys I passed some gas and blew it up. I had two spicy burritos and it collapsed the buildings.

those pesky office materials on every floor causing thermite-like severing of each floor in exactly 30 foot lengths that easily fit on trucks to place onto barges for shipping promptly out of the country

I just said here people who expected the building to collapse are as retarded as people who believe WTC fell because of the planes. Retards have no nationality.

>WTC7_free-fall.jpg

nice ad-hominem strawman gaslighting there

Why is this even a subject?

WTC7 collapsed due to controlled demolition, and that's it.

>ohhh noooo some office chairs are on fire
>PULL IT

its simple logic

if the building didnt fall down the second the plane hit it its lies

911 was a inside job and this fire now is going to blow the lid off

Based user!

>wild south face appears!

They control kikewood

Kikewood is americas greatest power, stronger than any bomb because it controls the minds of every normie on the planet. You know ISIS is run by americans because they never kill celebrities or try and bomb the oscars or VMAs, they don't snipe beyonce or kanye west or try and behead the actors from the avengors or any of the leftie talk show hosts. Because a dog doesn't bite the hand that feeds it.

>jet fuel had sprayed all over it and aluminum plane parts that severed the columns of WTC 1 and 2 kept going until it hit WTC7

>that convenient (((literal))) smoke screen

Concrete is both cheap and ugly (hence the flammable panels on the outside)

A tower in glass and steel is expensive and aesthetic

Where there's smoke there's fire.

So if I take a lead bullet and throw it in your face, you'll probably say ouch and maybe bleed a little bit. But if I shoot that same lead bullet at your face, according to your own retard logic the same thing will happen. You morons seem to forget that plane was tavelling at almost the speed of a bullet. In fact it was flying past it's designed limit, suggesting it was an aircraft modified for the military.

Loose lips, sinks ships

>not 104 stories
>barely 10 stories tall
>small propeller military transport
>not a massive jet liner

Here you go RETARD!

youtube.com/watch?v=MzCygjiLMfw

>1945 propeller fule
>not todays jet fuel

everyone knows jet fuel burns hotter today, because of global warming

youtube.com/watch?v=o9eyd0H6TwQ

>1945 propeller fule
>not todays jet fuel

Jet fuel is diesel you fucking moron. That's what the aviation industry calls it because it's used in jets.. It's not some super special fuel. Nice try.

Firefighters spray water. They don't even need a high school diploma. This was clickbait.

Opps sorry, wrong moron! My apologies Based user!