If you are new here you probably don't know this...

If you are new here you probably don't know this, but this board is under constant heavy attacks from paid posters propagating certain agendas, as well as a lot of people trying to destroy the board culture till anyone leaves.

Usual tactics include:
- bait threads (threads that offend you and make you reply like "how can X compete" "x btfo" etc.)
- heavy bait threads (threads that are downright so annoying you want to punch the OP like "*kills baby* my body, my choice sweetie :)")
- slide threads (threads that distract from ongoing political events with "what happens here?" "can we save women?" "is X redpilled" etc.)
- drumpf threads (threads that offend Trump voters to involve them in debates without real topics like "I regret my vote so much!!")
- Sup Forums-tier & /x/-tier threads (sometimes the other boards post here because it is the most active, "flat earth", "give advice on X" etc.)
- emigration threads / posts (threads that suggest Sup Forums is shit or dead and that people should start leaving it)
- LARP threads (threads that pretend that something is happening like "REALLY HAPPENING WW3 NOW!!" or "I am an FBI insider, AMA.")

Please know that those threads are about 75% of the board, if not more sometimes. Replying to those threads without putting "sage" (without quotation marks) in the options field bumps those threads to the top and lets good topics slide, therefore undermining the real discussion and real investigations going on. Please do not participate in helping paid shills and normies making it harder for everyone to keep track of good topics.

If you have been here longer please contribute by reminding new posters of this and posting infos on shill and slide strategies, as well as not giving in and leaving for other boards.

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah they come from all parts of the internet. Most are unpaid college retards, though some are the genuine paid shills. Fuck em. They suck and they just make me even more sure that progressives have fallen away from sanity.

Little drumpfy can't accept free speech. How sad.

More obvious shill threads include:
~Trump is a neocon
~Trump vs. Assad
~"I've had it with this orange faggot, no wall etc"
~Trump is finished
~Sup Forums ubermensch vs le reddit

pizzagate threads are also largely manufactured now

We know. It's part of the fun. Pretend like you don't know while responding to them, casually increasing accusations of shilling. Suddenly they stop posting kek.

THIS

Sick of of these fucking slides

Sorry you're just schizophrenic

Most of Sup Forums is full of newfags who reply to bait threads instead of hiding.

Please post evidence that this is true. Also where do I sign up? I've been arguing against right wing views here for years and no one has paid me a cent.

>inb4 someone points out that it's obviously not true but you'll all fall in line anyways
>inb4 this is just your excuse for ignoring opinions you don't like because you can't ban anyone who asks questions here like you can on t_d

>ive been here since Donald Trump triggered me
Shills like you are like niggers in the real world, you attach yourself to success and think that we need you but we don't and generally just want you to go the fuck away.

Or is this just another slide threat talking about slide threats but really sliding all the good threads?

>4D chess

Oh, we are well aware

>We just want you to go away
Yeah that's why I'm still here dumbass. And I've been here a lot longer than the last election cycle.

The period just before and for a few months after Trumps win were insane, I wonder how much they've spent?

everyone should see this..
bump

No you haven't and you will always be a nigger that causes hatred towards the ideas that they promote so you fail at being fucking cancer as well.

>y-you should really quit because when you argue against us it doesn't make us like you at all

Yeah I'll get right on that.

What does David Brock do in his spare time, other than fap to yaoi?

Newfags need to L2recognise shill tactics

>Drumpfies getting triggered by Sup Forums not putting up with yet another neocon
How about you go to reddit if you dislike free speech?

Im new here - Post list of thread topics I should reply to

>/ptg/ - newfag general

Look how angry the shills instantly got! Amazing!

I dont know what that means or how to find it

There you go you're welcome friendo :)

TY

>Sup Forums ubermensch vs le reddit

These and ones like this are the ones we have to watch out for.

Also character assassination of right-wing figures.

They have given up trying to attack directly, and now just do divide and conquer tactics.

Like "this right-wing person isn't blah blah, they're jewish, etc.", trying to divide the movement.

I've noticed this with Richard Spencer threads----people posting some shit he said on twitter and making it seem like it's the end of the world.

I don't think he's even that popular desu, so when anyone obsessives over him it's always a red flag.

This.
Also,
1. is FUKKING BASED xd
2. Islam is a Religion of Peace.
3. Threads with no structure (Evidence and sentences supporting their thread)

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

Extreme insertions?

Homo faggots

calling them out for the cunts they are... they stick out and obviously dont belong... how naive they are thinking they can beat us at our home ground... it is so satisfying when you drop a caustic truth bomb on them and you can sense the psychological trauma you just caused them. satisfying silence...

also its a community service thing...

Hahahahahahaha

Please give me the link to sign up to get paid for shit-posting. I need the money. Hell we can all sign up.

Or maybe it's just that you want to be like your leader and use kike tactics now that it turns out that you got conned by a neo-con and can't accept it.

Trump is a globalist jew that sold out.
Admit it or atleast stop trying to curtail free debate.
This isn't your hugbox.

>ITT: eggery threab is under attag!"""3332211111

fuck off faggot shill

Collect your shekels somewhere else...

your feigned rationalist schtick is patronising and nauseating.

"Post proof"

Faggot shareblue shill

when do i get my kopek check, niggers