publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Technology Round Table 6/19/17
youtu.be/dKUU9VavTjE
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania meet Pres Varela & wife (Panama) 6/19/17
youtu.be/8BOD2s4T91k
>Pres Trump, FLotUS Melania, Barron (in Arsenal gear) leaving for Camp David 6/17/17
youtu.be/aFgKn4ChErY
youtu.be/x9H18VNdAOw
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
>Krispy leads President's commission on Combating Drug Addiction 6/16/17
youtu.be/0y0n2E3HH-Q
>Pres Trump rally in Little Habana, FL announcing Cuba policies (Rubio, Gov Scott, VP, Pres) 6/16/17
youtu.be/IQrlDB48fc0
>Pres Trump Address before Congressional Baseball Game 6/15/17
youtu.be/cGtBcg6ar4o
>Rodman gifts The Art of the Deal to lil Kim 6/15/17
youtu.be/eXaYgk89wcg
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

numbersusa.com/news/sen-cotton-officially-introduces-raise-act
youtube.com/watch?v=goHumRdMzlw
foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/19/kushner-heading-to-mideast-for-peace-talks.html
archive.is/1Bh9k
youtube.com/watch?v=gfY2ORwQRyQ
youtu.be/zV9GfYsKpjY?t=3m18s
youtube.com/watch?v=Otv9ndN2rcc
youtube.com/watch?v=MJSZGgFhjE8#t=1m
therealdeal.com/2017/01/27/george-soros-is-the-secret-financier-behind-kushner-backed-startup-cadre/
articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management
youtube.com/watch?v=E-NyVPFdUSU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TRUMP

55% real approval rating!!

Is this thread really still going? Isn't Trump just sitting on his ass not doing anything?

There's a few ways America could prevent itself from becoming minority majority

1. Implement a Federal ID System, The Hart-Celler act is the reason we get over 900,000 shitskins yearly. Along with DACA we have a ton of spics shitting our anchor babies in college. a Total repeal of DACA which is supported by Paul Nehlen would wipe out our Dreamer problem. Another one is the RAISE act pushed by Tom Cotton. Which would end all restrictions on white/european immigrants that were put in place back in 1965. While limiting immigration for third world countries instead. One problem is that DHS Kelly along with several neocons and pro-amnesty clowns in the Trump Administration want to prevent that. Which is why Nehlen might have to replace Paul Ryan. While Trump should fire most of the staff on the immigration team.

Read more about it here:
numbersusa.com/news/sen-cotton-officially-introduces-raise-act

2. Ramping up Deportations and having a 1 million man deportation team on ICE. The reason so few illegals are being deported is that not enough people are in ICE. This along with end funding towards sanctuary cities would make it easier to remove all 30 million illegals on the spot. We have so few people working on this, That it's becoming difficult for ICE and other deportation teams to fully deport these fuckers.

3. Building a Wall and Ramping down on people who come here on visas. Besides a wall, There are also illegals who come by planes. That's why we need someone to monitor anybody foreign coming by plane to make sure they don't stay here illegally. We have their info listed as well as where they're staying. That way if their Visa expires, someone could track them down.

4. Remove all the messed up laws in Marriage and Divorce and make children more profitable, This is why white couples aren't having kids as much. Fixing all this and making it cheaper to raise kids could benefit the white birth rate. It would eventually rise.

i would be grateful if you could help me

>please clap

Only 6 months until Christmas! What do you think Barron will get?

Just got back from the polling stations

not looking good at all, everyone was talking about how great Ossoff will be and how he will save healthcare from Trump. People were throwing papers bits at Handle supporters and laughing behind their back.

>Ossof being outspent

The nuclear codes

Greentext on Pic related plox

Like 20 fidget spinners.

Is this email confirmed real or fake yet?

THE WORLD

ATTENTION: likely won't be here for 300, next thread will have to be done by somebody else.

Or you could trust Joe

Oh dog, I'm almost tempted to throw a dollar to the DNC just to get these e-mails.

>We're being outspent 2-1
>Give us a donation for the candidate and we'll let him have half of it

GA-06 is lost

just got back from the polling station bros and it's not looking good for Handel

Literally everyone was in ossoff gear and berating the Handel supporters, a few Handel supporters even got beat up and chased away. My GF told me she would have sex with me tonight if I voted ossoff so I just went with it. Sorry bros..

A subscription to Crunchyroll
youtube.com/watch?v=goHumRdMzlw

He will get Nobel prize in Physics

foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/19/kushner-heading-to-mideast-for-peace-talks.html

So, Jared Kushner is over in Israel right now. The last thing we heard about Kushner, is that he was exposed as not reporting his real estate business loans and dealings to the government. What really makes this stand out, is that Kushner took a loan for $300 million dollars from SOROS, with a total of $1 billion in loans (Peter Thiel and Goldman Sachs). This was reported in May: archive.is/1Bh9k

So, is Kushner on the lamb right now out of fear for potential investigation incoming?

>4am in the morning

Haven't been here yesterday, anything happen with that jew driver in UK?

>no more Spicing
What's this then?

Whipped ass pussy. A real man would have beat his girlfriend and voted twice for Handel. Kys

Let's hope, anything to get rid of him. He should've been the one to get the boot not Flynn. Along with Ivanka too now that Melenia and Barron are in the white house.

>tfw no American Goddess gf

why even live

Yup

youtu.be/zV9GfYsKpjY?t=3m18s

3 minute, 18 second mark

Kek

my friend died two days after christmas last year

Because that ate itself to death

bro

California cannot be salvaged

Just nuke it

Interesting. Your reply does not give me a (You) for some reason. My thread I made from that post was "pruned or deleted" quick as fuck. That's the second time bullshit has happened when I posted that info.

I love Trump, but Jared seems shady as fuck and someone who would be pushing the country towards Soros' goals as payback for the loans. I've also noticed diminished discussion about Soros on Sup Forums too.

>pls respond

Impossible to say, it's not like loaning someone money automatically makes them your slave. He paid back the loan, I assume? Keep in mind Soros loaned money to a LOT of people, not just people who agree with him ideologically.

Why would he pick Israel to go on the lamb? Pretty sure they have an extradition treaty with the US.

Ted Bundy doing mental gymnastic defending himself while in court for murdering 30 people must've been quite the spectacle.

Columbia lives eternal!

I didn't know he did that. That's hilarious. Did they catch it on tape? Or was that before courtrooms became a spectacle like OJ? I'd imagine so. 1995 OJ case was probably the first time they fully televised shit.

>someone just rang my doorbell

Just when you thought Piers Morgan was getting uncucked,

youtube.com/watch?v=Otv9ndN2rcc

Kushner is a shady character indeed. The left tried to set a narrative that bannon and kushner were infighting tho, and that's what really makes me think

>Diminished soros talk
New janitors, user. Not quality content, post more "is x white threads", they should stay up. But one ahould keep in mind that soros borrowed money to a lot of people, including trump if I remember correctly, just that by itself shouldn't raise too many alarms

Do you guys ever talk politics with your siblings?

My younger sister turned 18 right before the election. She told me she voted for Trump because "he's pro-police".

We live about 15 minutes away from Ferguson, so I suspect that experience redpilled her on the issue of police. However, it's been frustrating how little she knows about literally anything else. At Thanksgiving, my family was having a discussion about taxes, and she asked "why can't we tax millionaires at 100%, they don't need the money?" After the Fort Lauderdale shooting she asked me "why does anyone need to own an assault rifle?"

She seems to have accepted my reasoning and adopted my stances after I spend a few minutes explaining things, but holy shit - is your average person really this fucking politically illiterate? She's not even a bad student or anything like that. I love her and all, but she's made me reconsider the utility of the 19th amendment.

I'm just glad my parents are Republicans (which is probably the only reason she really voted for Trump), and that I've been able to teach her about politics before she goes to College. Hopefully that will prevent her from becoming a feminist or liberal.

Any better/worse experiences?

Ossoff will BTFO the literally who of the GOP.

Finally a signal from the peopl. The people are fed up with Trump. Now a deep red state will go blue

it was a woman
but I didn't answer

I'm being robbed, right?

Rick Wiles: Prophetic Warning, Debt Tidal Wave Towering Over Sleeping America

youtube.com/watch?v=MJSZGgFhjE8#t=1m

The never-ending political hoopla to delegitimize the election of President Donald J. Trump is a smokescreen to divert our attention away from a financial tsunami wave that is rising higher at a furious speed. President Ronald Reagan’s director of the Office of Management and Budget David Stockman said it correctly days ago when he told CNBC, “This is one of the most dangerous market environments we’ve ever been in. It’s the calm before a gigantic, horrendous storm that I don’t think is too far down the road.”

Meanwhile, legendary investor Jim Rogers told Business Insider days ago, “Some stocks in America are turning into a bubble. The bubble’s gonna come. Then it’s going to collapse, and you should be very worried.” Mr. Rogers predicted the crash would happen later this year or 2018. The 74-year-old billionaire said the financial crisis will be the worst in his lifetime.

Mr. Bill Gross, also a billionaire, said last week that U.S. markets are experiencing levels of risk at the highest levels since the 2008 financial crisis. The Holy Spirit showed me this mega storm in 1998. It’s been coming in successive waves. A monster-size tidal way is headed our way very soon.

Yeah, your average normies is dirt stupid. I like to call them "zombies"

I really hope you didn't just post a picture of your fucking sister here, you dumbass

No. That's just to grab attention.

It won't. But even if Ossoff wins those three districts went blue in the election.

>is your average person really this fucking politically illiterate? She's not even a bad student or anything like that.
Yes. My sister and mom are the same
Whatever MSM feeds them they buy into by default, but if I explain anything to them they will agree that my view makes much more sense.

>It's the same funposting that happened on election day
this was my favorite one

>please

He just gave a speech that was aired live on fox yesterday. I doubt he'd have done that if he was "on the lamb."

Piers Morgan has to be at the top of the shitstain human pyramid.

I redpilled my sister into voting for Trump when she was gonna vote for Hillary because vagina. I told her about all the horrible shit Hillary and Bill were responsible for and she couldn't vote for her after that.

lul spicer

While I'm not a Kushner fan (not a detractor, I just don't care about him):

> What really makes this stand out, is that Kushner took a loan for $300 million dollars from SOROS

This makes it look like Kushner took a personal loan of 300M from Soros while, in reality:

> George Soros’ Soros Fund Management has quietly been financing the Kushner-backed real estate finance startup Cadre with a substantial credit line, according to sources familiar with the matter.
> A source familiar with the financing arrangement told The Real Deal that “Soros has had a long and productive relationship with the Kushner family.”
> Another source told TRD that Kushner Companies TRData LogoTINY president Laurent Morali played a key role arranging the financing but

> a Kushner Companies spokesperson disputed that account, claiming that “Kushner Cos. has never been involved in Cadre in any capacity

That's from one of the first sources reporting it (in January) before Breitbart and the rest of the alternative media started picking it up in March. All of it based on sources, describing a company founded (but no longer managed) by Kushner having a credit line (not a loan) from a Soros company.

Here is another member of Trump's admin that has business connections with Soros: Donald J Trump [2] Cruz even used that to try to smear Trump at the primaries. It didn't work.

Wanna a reason for wanting Kushner out? His policies advice suck. No need to play the MSM game of smear and insinuation.

[1] therealdeal.com/2017/01/27/george-soros-is-the-secret-financier-behind-kushner-backed-startup-cadre/
[2] articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management

My little brother is pretty agnostic on politics, but he does enjoy watching leftists go apeshit and Trump banter.

>She seems to have accepted my reasoning and adopted my stances after I spend a few minutes explaining things, but holy shit - is your average person really this fucking politically illiterate?
This is the logical, and intended result of cutting mandatory civics from the curriculum.

>and that I've been able to teach her about politics before she goes to College. Hopefully that will prevent her from becoming a feminist or liberal.

It's not enough to teach her about policy, you need to teach her about cultural marxism and what she'll be bombarded with in college. Arm her with knowledge, she'll need it.

Nobody cares about your delusional fan fiction

youtube.com/watch?v=E-NyVPFdUSU

Holy shit, he's even more beta than Zuckerberg.

Yeah, you're dead. Were you expecting visitors?

Just images of him in court vainly examining evidence of various material. It's sickeningly hilarious.

Yeah, that's what I was talking about about. If kushner really is one of (((them))), why would the media bother attacking him and lying about him, too?

I don't like him either, but it does make you think

just got back from the polling station bros and it's not looking good for Handel

Literally everyone was in ossoff gear and berating the Handel supporters, a few Handel supporters even got beat up and chased away. My GF told me she would have sex with me tonight if I voted ossoff so I just went with it. Sorry bros.

I'll have to check the Soros connections. Since we've haven't had shit for Soros discussions in what seems like months, I haven't bothered to dig at the info on him out there (which seems to be the goal) and check it out myself to make sure. I do know that Kushner did not report it, and that's fucking big for multiple reasons. My guess as to why the left is not going after him about it is because they have the same interests. Something that got me interested was the cleanup crew member for Sup Forums seemed to have thrown out feelers by going public for any big money to take interest in, but no reason for me to go further into that here. Inb4 forced vacation over that comment

Nope!

Praise KEK

Quality post as always portubro

Only child.

I paid was completely politically ignorant until 11 or 12th grade government class. I still remember being confused by the two different political parties and what the differences meant. It was at the launch of the Iraq war so around 2003. So to that extent I can't be all that angry at an 18 year old for not knowing shit, but I do kind of think the voting age maybe should be raised for that reason.

I missed these

and the reconquista what was? just walking through the rainbow?

> haven't bothered to dig at the info on him out there (which seems to be the goal) and check it out myself to make sure.
Do that, share your findings with us

> I do know that Kushner did not report it
For sure? Based on documents and not on "sources"

>His policies advice suck. No need to play the MSM game of smear and insinuation.

...How would you know his policy advises if you don't play the lugenpresse game? We don't know any input he's had on policy otherwise.

>Tommy Robinson
Don't even have to watch the video. I'm surprised they even let that guy on TV honestly. He's literally the only hope Britain has of survival but he's a fucking civic nationalist. I don't think he'll ever be elected to office but his ideas are the only thing in mainstream thought that even resembles a future Britain that isn't Muslim. Well, he claims to be a civnat anyways. In his interview with Molymeme he made quite a lot of references to "White British" in particular. I think he got redpilled in prison.

I'd watch the interview and decide for yourself before deciding if the guy is a cucked civnat.

They must be makin an assumption that Europe is for Europeans and Middle East and North African is for moors (meaning reconquista was not a conquer war but an expulsion).

I mean.. if he is not a civic he'd get arrested, correct?

I was in 3rd grade when 9/11 happened. I was fascinated by how something like that could even happen, so I started doing research and watching news.

> a Kushner Companies spokesperson disputed that account
Of course they would deny that
Soros, just like many other powerful groups in the US(Goldman Sachs) have policy influence in the executive branch. Trump will never truely be free of these connections.

When was the last time your saw Bannon or Miller dictating the policy directing of the Trump Administration?

Our education system doesn't consider them part of the Crusades for some reason. Even though English crusaders en route to the Holy Land literally changed their minds and decided to help liberate Lisboa instead.

However, that's probably for the best. If the left here thought the reconquista was part of the crusades, there'd be more moral support for shit like this:

> How would you know his policy advises if you don't play the lugenpresse game?

He is one of the prime advisors on Middle East affairs and I don't like the Saudi Arabia deal on account that no moor kingdom will ever be a trusted king term ally. That doesn't detract from all the things Trump already done of course but history shows any weaponry given, loaned or sold to moors will eventually be used against you in a few decades.

That's a very good point I didn't even consider. Being an ethnic nationalist is literally illegal in Britain, he was jailed for a hate crime/speech offense after all.

Civic nationalism is a stepping stone, nothing more.

>WTF I hate nuance now

You fucking kikes, are you really going to die on the Aleppo hill.

Thats the hill?Really

So does this seem like Kushner & others are trying to downplay Kushner's connection due to not reporting all this while taking a govt position? That makes me a little put off about Trump, but to retort that, Trump has been going after Soros, and Soros lost $1 billion due to Trump. However, it could just be public spat to hide the fact they've worked together in the past as big money men. Who knows about that part though, as I pulled it out of my ass. Kushner though, seems like scrambling because he got caught

That's pretty impressive. I didn't support the war so my first presidential vote ended up being for Kerry in 2004. I think it's my only vote that I regret but I wouldn't have voted for Bush either, shitty election.

Most American Nonwhites despise nationalism, if anything civic nationalism is an even bigger pipe dream. I made a list earlier in the thread on how to keep America a white majority country and most of that is slowly going to happen.

lol piers asked him if he wanted a muslim ban like trump does, and he just repeated trumps line at him
>I would temporarily halt muslim immigration to this country until we get a grip on the problem.

> of course they would deny
If you read the article the "denial" part is not about Kushner founded company having the credit line but about Kushner main company having anything to do with it. But with "sources" in one hand and an official spokesperson denying on the other and no concrete evidence either way we really have nothing, do we?

> When was the last time your saw Bannon or Miller dictating the policy directing of the Trump Administration?
The last major decision from Trump administration came straight from
Bannon wall of goals: leaving Paris Accord

...You seriously think Kushner's responsible for the $100+ billion Saudi deal?!? I know he was calling to sweeten it, but you can't actually believe it was Kushner who forced Trump into the idea.

Again, I don't like or hate Kushner either way, but I trust Trump's eye for talent and personality, and I'm tired as fuck of Stormfags, TRS shills, and the MSM trying to use the guy as an attack vector.

>When was the last time your saw Bannon or Miller dictating the policy directing of the Trump Administration?
What are you even talking about? How do we know who's dictating the policy other than "sources said" media accounts? Usually the same sources that claimd Bannon was going to be out in a week. You're falling for basic bitch divide and conquer tactics the media is using. Kushner is shady, no argument there, but I highly doubt he's "controlled" like the media is insinuating.

If that is the case, Soros having a puppet in the WH hasn't made much difference. You think Soros wanted TPP and Paris axed? Also just generally speaking, do you think Trump is going to let anyone TELL him what to do?

Well, I'm not sure how to access that information that whomever vets at the white house has written about the Kushner discovery. As for Soros, that motherfucker is truly sneaky. Pay both sides, and the one who wins pays him back like 3x or more on his investment.

Yeah, seems like it too, but I just don't trust fake news anymore. I will believe it when I see it

;_;