100photos.time.com/photos/andreas-gursky-99-cent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

99 cent stores are a gimmick

This much sugger. Holy shit.

dunno m8

No wonder Amerifats are the way they are

where da vegetables at

>This much sugger. Holy shit.

In Canada that's called a dollar store and all that sugar goods is allocated is a single aisle. The rest of the store is cleaning, stationary, holiday decorations, hardware, party, children's, crafts and other shit.

>not going to a targ to buy veggies and fruits
really?

Looks like they might be in the back corner but it's hard to tell from this shit photo.

Jesus, it's all just variations on sugar.
The real questions are:
> how can Amerifats compete with europoors higher quality of health when all burgers eat is sugar and fat?
> is it any wonder Americans die younger than any other developed nation when they don't eat fruit or vegetables?

and it's all $4

>not buying veggies&fruits in small local markets

I always wonder but what happens to expired food ? Does it get turned into fertilizer or what ?

this is why china is now fucking up housing prices globally amerilard cunts

Look at the color of the folk in the store and the "99 cents".

This store is for the darker people who only buy grape drank, Ez cheese, hawaiian punch, and more surgery processed shit. Looks like they're might be veggies at the back though. Probably lots of watermelon.

Blacks and spic contribute far more to obesity in America than any other groups. They only buy unhealthy shit.

Yeah I mean who doesn't want low quality products filled with sugar and all kinds of other garbage.

It just gets repacked and put back on the shelf. That food has so much sugar in it that it never spoils.

Whatever you say m8.
> Majority of americans are overweight
> you think only spics and nigs are overweight
> spics + nigs =/= majority
> .:. lots of white people overweight also

White Americans have a lower average BMI than Canada and Germany.

True.

How fat are your Abos?
You seem pretty fucking high on the BMI list. Are they literally ALL whales like black and spic women here? I lived in the ghetto and I've literally seen maybe 10 thin black women in my entire life. Wondering if it's the same with your darker people.

we don't really have to. there is no need for 15 different brands of toast, 3-4 is already sufficient.

That looks more like my local Krogars store. Euro stores are small. I lived in Switzerland for 6 months. There is never so much room in stores there.

Most of them are overweight. Tbh I have never seen a slim Abo. But you have to consider the fact that their bodies are not used to Western diet that is high in carbs.

Who said anything about BMI? I was talking about life expectancy

Info on this picture
Most of the items are Recolored for graphical esthetic purposes. It never looks that good anywhere

Doesn't look recolored to me. I recognize most the products and they all seem colored correctly. But it is famous photograph that sold for a shit load of money.

100photos.time.com/photos/andreas-gursky-99-cent

What the fuck am I looking at, candyland?