There's a few ways America could prevent itself from becoming minority majority

There's a few ways America could prevent itself from becoming minority majority

1. Fix Legal Immigration and Repeal DACA, The Hart-Celler act is the reason we get over 900,000 shitskins yearly. Along with DACA we have a ton of spics shitting our anchor babies in college. a Total repeal of DACA which is supported by Paul Nehlen would wipe out our Dreamer problem. Another one is the RAISE act pushed by Tom Cotton. Which would end all restrictions on white/european immigrants that were put in place back in 1965. While limiting immigration for third world countries instead. One problem is that DHS Kelly along with several neocons and pro-amnesty clowns in the Trump Administration want to prevent that. Which is why Nehlen might have to replace Paul Ryan. While Trump should fire most of the staff on the immigration team.

Read more about it here:
numbersusa.com/news/sen-cotton-officially-introduces-raise-act

2. Ramping up Deportations and having a 1 million man deportation team on ICE. The reason so few illegals are being deported is that not enough people are in ICE. This along with end funding towards sanctuary cities would make it easier to remove all 30 million illegals on the spot. We have so few people working on this, That it's becoming difficult for ICE and other deportation teams to fully deport these fuckers.

3. Building a Wall and Ramping down on people who come here on visas. Besides a wall, There are also illegals who come by planes. That's why we need someone to monitor anybody foreign coming by plane to make sure they don't stay here illegally. We have their info listed as well as where they're staying. That way if their Visa expires, someone could track them down.

4. Remove all the messed up laws in Marriage and Divorce and make children more profitable, This is why white couples aren't having kids as much. Fixing all this and making it cheaper to raise kids could benefit the white birth rate. It would eventually rise.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
youtube.com/watch?v=B_HeM7tLKmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

>tfw city is 70-80%

Somalians are the worst.

You only have 4% left before it happens, time has basically run out

Demographics is our key

There's many ways they could do it but the people holding sway obviously want to replace Americans.

>tfw white
>tfw kids are white Americans
>tfw after visa expires I'll leave and take my white kids with me
Can't even stay if I wanted to. USA loses more white children.

Are you married to an American woman?

Now why would anyone in their right mind want to do that?

5. Overturning Dunn vs. Blumstein, to allow states to set their own minimum residency requirements (i.e. no transplants purpling red states.

Notice anything?

It will never happen. (((They))) don't want whites immigrating here, and will do everything to stop it from happening.

The USA will be a full blown Brazil 2.0 by the end of the century.

>Clean house in DHS
Agreed but unfortunately Trump likes people for skills not necessarily yes men. This leads to some leftovers like you're seeing right now.
>1 million deportation force
As in total? How would states handle that many government workers for poor states such as Illinois who's buried in pension debt? Notnto mention the court system wouldn't catch up fast enough with the number of arrest, these cases may become a backlog on the judiciary system.
>marriage laws
Major focus on alimony and child support, it's almost scaring men away how many cases sway in the of women gaming men out of fatherhood.

So where can I read about "ending all restrictions" on white/European immigrants?

The site you posted doesn't say that.

Brazil + South Africa with flavors of the Middle East.

>how do we solve this?
Civil war.

Is New England cucked beyond salvation?

There's really no way we can fix this unless extreme mesures will be taken shortly. And they won't be

Maine and sometimes New Hampshire are the only states that go red from my knowledge. Although the Midwest (Minus Illinois) and Pennsylvania are good places to live in.

Skilled Immigration is apart of it, I've talked to Cotton in the past and he's said that the bill would remove restrictions towards white immigrants that were placed in the Hart-Celler act. It won't be poos or chinks since H1B visas will also be targeted and that's what they use.

Also what country are you from?

Ironically I'm also using an H1B visa despite being white. From Western Europe, man.

amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/

Sweet, Hopefully you'll become a citizen soon enough once this passes. You're already a skilled immigrant who's degree isn't fake so they'd let you in. Poos and Chinks often have fake ones that's why they mostly get in through H1Bs.

Thank Gibs and fucked up marriage laws for that, We need to slash welfare as well.

There is also the looming crisis of the African population explosion. Famines and mass suffering will be inevitable, and millions of "refugees" will need nice countries to migrate to. Will ours or what's left of it be one of them?

If the RAISE act passes it won't be ours, Plus if Paul Nehlen wins in 2018, DACA and Refugee resettlement will end. Boers/Afrikaners could move to America instead rather then go as refugees with Cotton's proposal.

Problem is that the H1B is not an immigrant visa and I'll need to get sponsored for a green card. That's where these previous 1965 laws fuck me.

Is this likely to get passed in the next year?

Maine has problems with immigration, it diversified two of its largest cities in less than 10 years. There are hardcore fundamentalist jihads types here.

1. Allow abortion with zero restriction and cheap as fuck.
2. Allow IUDs with zero restriction and cheap as fuck.

That will do more than everything else you listed combined.

Yes, Especially with Nehlen as Speaker of the House. I have a feeling Trump will fire some of the people in his Admin and replace them with loyalists. It's already slowly happening.

dat crystal ball, giggity

Yes all white West Virginia is low IQ.

So this is a dumb question but under the current law I have to get my (((employer))) to go through a bunch of shit to give me a green card.

How easy will it be to stay here with the RAISE act?

Pretty easy I assume

That's because they're inbred and the state is extremely poor, New Hampshire is 93% white and has highly intelligent people living there.

>Pretty easy I assume
well let's hope so. There's nothing I can see from any description of the bill that says it will make it easier.

It would be nice to finally see restrictions on white immigrants removed.

Nehlen will repeal it when he wins you mong

youtube.com/watch?v=B_HeM7tLKmc

update your graph man, Mexicans are below 2.0 now

You're a traitor. bye

even the traffic lights were iron made to last forever and had vivid, organic aesthetics.

Bump

To whom?

Just Ignore him, that's just your typical burgerposting

- We have to change illegal immigration from a misdemeanor to a felony. (Like Mexico does, off all places)

- We have to end birthright citizenship. We should nullify it legislatively, like the democrats love to do with 2A issues.

- We need a big push to change the narrative on illegal immigrants. When people find out the true number of illegals in the US is being hugely underestimated it redpills like no other. Same with getting the stats out on the amount illegals are receiving in welfare, medicare, schooling, higher education, housing benefits, small business grants. Same with other direct costs like to the education system (already mentioned), judicial system and penal system. Then come the indirect costs. The slow down in systems like k-12 for millions of people that are behind and not proficient in the English language.

+ pepe version

Texas is a total write-off...

>looks at map for most consistently white state
>west virginia
... aren't they inbred as fuck?
maine it is i guess then. nigs would freeze their bollocks off.

>We have to change illegal immigration from a misdemeanor to a felony.
why? what is the difference?

WV is one of the least inbred states actually.

>Texas getting destroyed by Mexican immigration since 1870...
>All US states BTFO by Mexico at the end...

Bump

>Miami

ITT: One set of immigrants to America getting real mad at other sets of immigrants.

You've talked to Cotton? What was that like?

And be honest. Regardless of if Neulehn replaces Paul Ryan as Speaker, is the RAISE Act going to pass? Is Trump aware of it?

I'd love to emigrate to the states, but right now it's basically impossible for a white British single male. I have a 1st class design engineering degree for fuck sake.

He's a pretty nice guy, I'm glad Trump supports his bill. I've talked to several senators through email and met some in real life too. I'm from Pennsylvania and I emailed Toomey about the Raise act and he's willing to back it.

It sounds like making this change would increase the number of people in our legal system, but here me out.

As a misdemeanor, and currently being handled as a civil violation and not criminal, there are no repercussions. People are caught multiple times crossing and nothing happens. They need to be charged with a felony and bounced. The ADA would choose not to prosecute the first offense, which is within their discretion. After all, we don't want to clog up judicial/penal systems any more than necessary.Next arrest crossing the border they would be tried for the 1st and second offense, (the first offense would remain open as the individual had been charged but no prosecution had been sought at the time) and sentenced to 5 years in a federal prison. This kind of deterrent would greatly depress the number of people attempting to cross as witnessed by the huge decline in the number of people attempting to cross now, solely based on the rhetoric from the Trump administration.