How to survive as a white man

read posts about this and thought I will create a top ten list. what do you think abou them? So HOW TO SURVIVE AS A WHITE MAN.
1. Get in shape, don't be a fat beast, go to the fucking gym!
2. Get a proper education
3. Don't be friends with minorities (This screams BETA KEK a mile away)
4. Learn how to fight so you don't look scared all the time
5. learn how to locate, attract and mate with a beautiful white woman, don't try to beta-cuck whiteknight your way in, be a real man
6. every time you see or hear a communist/democrat use your new found self-esteem and break them down with raw power. logic does not work on them, because they are either female or have female-like brains.
7. help other whites as often as you can, being selfish is not attractive
8. try to meet people and reality and minimize your internet usage over a period of months
9. try to lead rather than follow, if you cannot lead, then know what to follow
10. don't let anyone diminsh the value of whites, we have created this earth, we have created modern civilization, we have created everything you see around you. and we can do so much more if we regain control of our own destiny.

bonus 11: don't be afraid to use raw, hard, violence against anyone opposing you. The "We stand above that shit" meme is so faggy it is sad.

I am Ready Senpai!

You failed already

Today OP was not a faggot

>step 12
>realize you're on Sup Forums larping and go back to stroking your microdick as you cry yourself to sleep.

the minute all the minorities are gone i'm switching to the left again. sorry shitlord. but the only and biggest problem with the left is immigration. once it switches it's opinion on it, which it must for western civilization to survive, the right is the retarded option again. you know I am right.

Most of us would be on the left if the shitty aspects of globalism weren't a neoliberal mainstay desu.

>that id
Praise OP, he speaks the truth

good list!

>2. Get a proper education
>3. Don't be friends with minorities (This screams BETA KEK a mile away)

can you please just gtfo? if this is actually on your list you should just kill yourself and do other whites the pleasure of not having to be associated with a inbred idiot like you.

>1. go to the fucking gym!
Spend money goy
>2. Get a proper education
spend money goy!

Stopped reading.

You want to actually help the white race?
Learn all the inns and outs of the wellfare state. You are white, you should be able to exploit it better than most races. Get creative, your higher IQ should compensate for the lack of a few default check boxes.

Now use your considerable gibs and pump out dozens of white children, not "one child once im in my 30s and have my finances squared away", thats literally suicide you fucking retard.

Found the self-loathing White male cuckold faggot nigger duck sucker.

not bad

I learned the inns and outs of my welfare program. I know how to pump maximum money out of it. I got them to pay me washing machine, even though i technically arent welfare recipient currently as i am studying.

And how to large the micro-penis?

Kys. You are clueless.

you forgot step 13
>whine on Sup Forums as your pathetic """race""" goes extinct

Just be rich

Fuck off faggot

went to gym. now im a fat muscle beast ( i always have been)

>because self-improvement is for faggots

>How to survive as a white man
>be exceptional in all that you do

Wow it's so ez

You're faggy gods are not white.

>not fat at all, just skinny
>went to the gym once
>muslims immigrants laugh at me and want to fight me
>go home
>never visited a gym again

These sandniggers have no job and spend all day in the gym getting ripped.

>uses shaming language as argument
>is either female or a faggot
GKY degenerate shit pile

>exceptional
nothing about that list is exceptional, most of the points are just "take control and responsibility for your own life" which is something you should be doing anyway

>acknowledging non-whites
what's wrong with you? why the fuck do you even care about what a non-white thinks of you?