>be wanting to go for drinks with friends in town
>take bicycle
>get drunk
>drive home
>stopped by the police

>3 points towards losing my drivers license
>medica-psychological evaluation ordered
>up to one month worth of salary as fine

Such is life in modern germany, got any other nice examples?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Serves you right for riding a bicycle.
I hope you burn in hell.

Well fuck you too, I usually drive a car if that wasn't obvious

Whom is thy fair woman in your picture OP? She hath maketh thyself believe in true love a gain.

>be dutch
>go to small festival in town
>drink four beers in ten hours
>eat, drink cola and dont drink for two hours
>drive home
>get stopped
>alcohol test
>you have a learners license sir, you blew over the ammount allowed
>get arrested
>car gets towed
>lose drivers license, have to get it back in a lawsuit
>get a fine of 750 euro
>have to attent a mandatory course of 750 euro telling me not to drink and drive
>course is full of people with same fine that just went drunk cycling or some such shit
>lose my VOG, a paper that I need so I can work but now that I am a criminal I can not work anymore
>Have to start lawsuit to get it back
>Many months and thousands of euros later all is fine again.
4 beers in 10 hours.

>drinc alcohol
Serves you right you kufar pigdog!

And? Alcohol tolerance on a learner's in Australia is 0 (zero). You can get in the shit if you ate some tiramisu and blow over the limit.

And? So what? Don't fucking drink and drive you selfish prick. Serves you right.

wait a second, they give these rip off courses to drunk cyclists as well?

just nuke us already. i don't want to live in a country where government feels responsible to hold everybody's hands.

Sarah "Gas the Kikes! Wait no, not me, the OTHER Kikes!" Anderssen. He's some YouTube trap.

>be Australian
>ride bicycle without helmet
>get arrested

A Bike ffs.

Doesnt matter if you rodde a car or a bike. You still drove on normal roaads under alcohol. If you want no laws try somalia

I unironically know Sarah. I fuck a good friend of hers.

She REALLY hates the Nazi edits

Not sure if the people who say that drunk driving is bad are just baiting or stupid. If you have a problem with drunk people driving then don't use the road and go on foot. If I'm drunk and I want to get home and there is no other easy possibility, why would I use public transport or go on foot?

>She REALLY hates the Nazi edits
This only makes our penises harder.

She legit cried about it.

I thought the whole thing was hilarious

>get killed by snake

>>be kraut
>>be smart
pick 1

Right, because driving a 2000 kg vehicle at 30 km/h has the same risk as driving a 20 kg vehicle at 15 km/h.

I thought you germans were supposed to be good at math.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

I don't get it.

Why did you drive if you took your bicylce there?

>get punched by a kangaroo
>get bite by a large snake

>be degenrate
>drink alcohol
>get what you deserve
?

young people need to be punished by the full extent of the law regarding drunk driving. im an old guy and i fully support this!

you kids are full of shit, insecure and bad drivers. its already bad you fucks are on the road but add alcohol to it and it makes us explode.

you learn only by punishment so its ok.

Wasted people cycle maybe 10 km/h at best. Still a dick move, but the risk is minimal. Drunk driving in a car should come with losing your license. A month of salary is ridiculous, as people make varying amounts of money. This means the unemployed can do whatever the fuck they want.