Yfw you realize that islam aligns perfectly with Sup Forums values much more so than christianity

>yfw you realize that islam aligns perfectly with Sup Forums values much more so than christianity
what to do

I'm sick of the cognitive dissonance. Islam is the most redpilled based religion out there.

Can you prove me wrong?

It is, ever realized how islam hates jews?
pol hates jews too.
The jews made the islam clash with europeans so they would fight among each other while the jews laugh behind their backs. We should've left middle east alone and let them live there in peace so we could live in peace here.

The jews are the problem, not islam.
If a foreign country invaded ur country right now and bombed the shit out of ur family and killed them in front of u, would u go up in arms to take revenge, or sit back and pick up your life among the rubble? ISIS is a natural response to a far greater threat.

Now do like a leftist tree, and splinter!

Check this out!

It is. It's a pity that modern muslims are such horrendous examples of inbred monkeys though.

What you're talking about is picking one facet of Islam (radical conservatism) amd apply it to the beliefs of a vocal minority of Sup Forumslack crusader LARP'ers.

>If a foreign country invaded ur country right now and bombed the shit out of ur family and killed them in front of u, would u go up in arms to take revenge, or sit back and pick up your life among the rubble? ISIS is a natural response to a far greater threat
you make a good point

lmao bomb yourself you goatfucker

You're confusing Americans with Jews.

Most of the political choices of USA are heavily influenced by the jews, because the richest people in the USA are jews, and money is power.

I wouldn't really call it an american choice, since regular american citizens have not much influence on the degenerate choices of their government

Do you happen to know what a religion is? It's not something that you jump from one to the other when you see that one is gaining popularity. If a cockroach entered your home, and happened to share your values, to you let it in and invite more into your house, or do you squash it because values be damned, it's a cockroach? Filthy pieces of shit like you will burn in hell with the sodomites, you have zero principles, you could try to keep the somalis out of your front door, or maybe you couldn't because "muh islamic goatfuckers hate joos he heh". Fucking pathetic. Christianity aligns with Sup Forums values well, it's just the westernized passive Christianity that's crushed it. Western Christians don't follow it, they just pray their sins away and stay in the life they were before, they are tolerant of the degeneracy that surrounds them daily. Christianity at it's core is of worth, it told the Jews to bend the knee and that the gentiles were equals, as stated in Matthew 8:11-12. The founder of Lutheranism wrote "On The Jews and Their Lies" for fuck sake. The founder of Pisslam was a filthy pedophile who consummated his marriage with an 8 year old girl. But oh "dey heyt da joos so it's fine that it's a satanic lie", fuck off with your heretic bullshit, you know what defended the European whites from Arabian conquerors? It wasn't paganism, it was Christianity. The truth comes out, and on the judgement day, all of you filthy traitors that converted to Islam because "muh redpill" will have a one-way ticket to the bowels of hell for eternity. Keep steadfast, and that won't be your fate, as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit will see who has strayed and who has kept their way, judging accordingly. And judgement will come.

>>yfw you realize that islam aligns perfectly with Sup Forums values
Having my dick cut off is not part of my values.

No its more like both islam and Sup Forums are not red pilled.

sage

That guy kinda looks like the singer from. King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard.

If Americans had any influence or power, our country would be even more degenerate.

Americans invented twerking and nigger memes. Our country is degenerate as fuck

It's been 16 years. An entire generation of Islamic men have known nothing but war with the West.

Regular jews don't hold any power either, they're not sitting in some sort of cabbals trying to fuck over whitey. Also those CEO's who aren't jews are typically white, christian males. Are you trying to say those are powerless or something. The US invaded the ME not because some old jews wanted to protect muh Israel but because there was money to be made with oil, weapons, you name it.

kys
islam is of the devil.

Most of Sup Forums wants to keep women away from their shit.
Islamics want to keep women as their shit.

Islamics think they get 72 virgins when they die.
Sup Forums is 72 shit posters who will be virgins when they die.

Islam wants to control the world and fuck it up.
Sup Forumswants the world to fuck off and not control them.

Islam is for goat fuckers.
Sup Forums is for horny goats who don't get to fuck.

Yes, Islam hates the Jews, but everyone hates the Jews. Even Jews hate Jews. The big difference is Islam hates Jews because Jews are better at subverting and corrupting other nations. They are jealous.
Sup Forums hates Jews because they subvert and corrupt other nations.

your argument is invalid.

See, this guy is one of those retarded LARPers knowing zero about history. Like when Europeans were busy bashing each others' head in how arabic countries flourished economically and scientifically. Sure, some centuries later Europe finally got a hold of itself, strangely at roughly the same time it managed to losen up the shackels of Christianity. It's called Rennaisance and led to the Age of Discovery all of which are milestones of the Western civilisation.

Get the fuck out of my country scumbag.
I hope an apex ganger rapes you.

if you ditch the hadith and sunna, and read the quran for yourself I think you can come to a quite nice religion. the big mistake with religion in general is preachers. just be inspired by the books and make something yourself

It aligns close, but for that submission thing. I won't submit nothing but this post.

>Be nationalist
>Realize Islam is a foreign thing that's gaining power in our countries
>Think really hard
>Sniff petrol
>Think harder
>Hit random sticks together to make music
>Think so hard you forget how to make fire
>Sleep in the middle of the road
>Join Islam
Abbo intellectuals, everybody.

>>yfw you realize that islam aligns perfectly with Sup Forums values much more so than christianity

So you are telling us you want to blow yourself up in London during Ramadan to get 72 virgin anime waifus in Kek heaven? You want the caliphate of 4chanstan and to behead the infidel normies?

Islam is just a cult created by a degenerate pedophile warlord (Mohammed) to brainwash people to brutally conquer the world for him. Pic related.

>Can you prove me wrong?

Yes, every Muslim majority country sucks. Also Sup Forums is not one person.

Not at all you dumb faggot.
> puts women in trash bags
> bans music
> destroys all culture in general because it distracts from worshipping their stupid god
> extremely antinationalist/globalist
> worships a literal pedophile
Degenerate mudperson shit

If you are going to compare Islam with Christianity, then I suggest you research Eastern orthodox Christianity, the ancient, original version of Christianity, not the washed up denominations that exist in the West. See what it is about before comparing it to the death cult of islam.
Here's a pic of Putin in church.

I would rather not have Islam but, if it comes to it, I'll convert and enjoy beheading liberals.

The quran and the bible are equally nasty documents if you read them literally. The issue is that Christianity had a reformation.. which reinforced the positive messages in the book and downplayed the negative chop off their heads bit. Modern Muslim terrorism is driven by people taking the quran literally. If Christians took their book literally an eye for an eye would have this sorted out pretty quickly.

Arianism and Islam were quite similar

>we don't support suppression of speech ND expression
>we don't support the murder of gays and atheists
>we don't support fe(male) genital mutilation
>we support separation of church and state
>we love bacon
>we don't worship the fucking moon.

Fuck off sandnegro. Islam is nothing more than a disease. I seriously hope you dont have it.

People like you will hang from the tallest gallows

this
+
>we don't support forceful invasion of the whole world to cater to our ideology
>we don't support pedophilia
>we don't support inbreeding
>we don't support dressing our women in garbage bags

Where does it say in the Bible to chop off the heads of infidels? And that eye for an eye thing is called the law of the talion, which existed BEFORE Jesus came and it is mentioned only in the Old Testament.
Christianity is the New Testament. Jesus Himself said "turn the other cheek". He created Christianity.The old Testament stands as a historical document not a guideline for behaviour.

Go to a quiet place in the desert.
Strap on your Jihadi vest and test it out.
If you don't explode try again clearly your testing has failed.

Islam means submission. It's in the name itself.

So fucking much this.

The kikes set the Muslims AGAINST us in order to weaken its two enemies and divide us unecessarily... SO WHAT DO WE DO?? WE TAKE THE FUCKING BAIT!

They know damn well that all those who oppose them, see the truth of (((history))) regarding the holohoax and so many other things, and are awake to their absolute global monopoly... They know that if us conservative, red-pilled westerners were to join forces against them, THEY WOULD BE FINISHED!! EXTERMINATED ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

as if a fascist little pricks from pol wouldn't gladly submit to a manlet Fuhrer.

But they don't suck because of their religion/culture; they suck solely because of their lower IQ and inbred-born skittishness.

arab religion
/thread
invent a european version of it and i might be on board

Islam is shit. Fuck you.

I assume you don't like Islam because you will be murdered for being a faggot

Sigh. Muslims are our enemy, technically they're based but they still want us dead. You can respect your enemy without wanting to suck their circumcised cocks.

kikes and muslims are literally the same thing

the west is, and have always been, the sworn enemy of both

I have zero cognitive dissonance when it comes to Islam as I identify with very few of Sup Forums's core values.

As is stands it needs to be reformed, eradicated, or completley isolated. It's not compatible with any form of western society or culture in it's current form.

And yet the jews have managed to turn us against each other...

With such lack of awareness from us, maybe we deserve to be their slaves...

>sucking muhamad dick

kys

American guy
I don know you but i understand the power and wealth of your country is based on controlling the governments and resources of the world.
Blow the middle east to hell. Kill them all i dont give a fuck but please dont let our eurobros get fucked up in the process. Have soe decency for your fellow westerners. C'mon dont be a crazy faggot

But it could change. You see, the muslims hate the west purely because we are "non-believers", and for no other reason (exactly as it is in the Quran).

The Jews however, they hate the goyim/gentiles not because we are unbelievers, but specifically because we are not of their RACE (as it is written in the Talmud).

So, with these things in mind, we could and SHOULD join forces with the mooselimbs (even if faking it) to finally expel the vile, stinking, diseased vermin that are the jews...

quality

The key would be for whites to join islam but NEVER race-mix. That would be the ultimate strategy for cleansing the universe from the filth once and for all.

America
C'mon man stop being a wild beast

based

Why don't we just become hardcore Christians?
They have nicer buildings and art.
Have you heard the Gregorian chants? Fkn epic.

Except for the dirty goat fucking.

Get out shill

>aligns with Sup Forums values
>literally means 'submission'
>is anathema to freedom of speech
>death penalty for apostasy- thinking independently from controlling authority can actually get you killed
the delusion is astounding

>a dress
this had to be made by some retarded burger... it's a fucking kilt for christ's sake...

Thats it. Final straw. I am cutting my internet off and going to live in a cave. If anyone comes to find me i will hunt them and eat their flesh.
Fuck you Sup Forums. Fuck the world.
Going to my cave now.

because the aim of the game is to wipe the earth clean of the yiddish vermin.. you should know this.. and thus, joining forces is the best way to achieve this..

think about it: it's like playing halo combat evolved, in the level "two betrayals", and standing back, watching covenant and the flood fight each other, and then swooping in when their numbers are few (excusable tactics in legendary). well, the jews are playing master chief, we are the covenant, and the flood are the mudslimes -- obviously.

Spelunking in a cave sounds so hawt.

Why you still replying to me? I told you guys im going to live in a cave because the american posted a picture of a wild creature at me.
I will now hunt you and eat your flesh.

go back to the gulag

>>literally means 'submission'
Submission to God and only God.

Fuck off hamed.

I hope an emu shows up on your doorstep.

A religion that hates dogs and bacon can fuck right off.

>yfw you realize that islam aligns perfectly with Sup Forums values much more so than christianity

no it doesn't

fucking bait!!!

Islam is multiracial shit like a cuckanity, true egalitarian religion.
Also atheism the final red pill
(wait 4 burgers and other Jesus Cuckist worshippers)

Are you willing to cut your foreskin off? are you willing to never own a dog again and actively hate them? are you willing to give up listening to music?

Yea dude lets bow down and submit to a bunch of shitskins that totally aligns with Sup Forumss beliefs DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But Islam is more jewish religion that christianity.

Are you fags retarded; Islam kills individuality in it's crib and Islam is for globalism and doesn't recognize border.

ALL ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS ARE SHIT TIER.

nah muhammad was a goatfucker and a pedo

go fuck your cousin some more sand nigger

I am going to capture you and keep you as a pet in my cave.

Deus fucking Vult

so islam is better than Sup Forums
>commies calling other leaders manlets
lmao
(((new right))) cucks

Allahu akbar! Islam will purge the weakness of the world.

rare flag

>I'm sick of the cognitive dissonance. Islam
All the Abrahamic religions are shit. Especially islam.

Islam is like a hyper-aggressive conquest oriented Judiasim desu

Oh you mean a drunk faggots skirt? Thanks for clarifying

damn i wanna suck his cock senpai

Give me your address and I'll show you what right wing Isis is about

all religion is shit, its brain medicine. This sounds autistic but the only thing left to do if you're super into believing stuff is to become a scientist

>Sup Forums values
pedophilia, sexism, flying donkeys? The religion is dumb even if it has ok values (which it doesnt)

>let them live there in peace
why are europeans so daft when it comes to cultures and history? Idk if you realize but we did leave them alone, they came to europe to conquer.

why have i never seen this gif, im fucking dying

*niggers invented twerking
ftfy

niggers may live in america, but they sure as shit aren't americans.

Submission to the Quran and everything in it, you dense fuck.

Jesus, did you drag that pic out of 2005?
Never got a second thought when you scrolled through the thumbnails and selected it as the one you want to attach to your post?

I like bacon, beer and music and reserve my right to leave a dogma if I so choose.

>inb4 degenerate

Inbred animals.