Baltimore Niggers

This bluepilled fegit with over 300,000 Youtube subs will not admit why his city is a rundown dump.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thisisdanbell/status/876811395303698433
twitter.com/thisisdanbell/status/876194701753430022
twitter.com/thisisdanbell/status/876190443347869700
youtube.com/user/moviedan/videos
twitter.com/thisisdanbell/status/870383356265025536
twitter.com/MrsPuff101/status/853530603966275584
twitter.com/thisisdanbell/status/850828749570494465
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that dan bell?
why does he never show is face in his hotel videos?

Rick is the real star of the show.
Dan is such a whiner, always kills the vibe with his nannying, guess he thinks he has a trade mark on Dead Malls too
twitter.com/thisisdanbell/status/876811395303698433

Yes that's Dan Bell. He's anti Trump for the wrong reasons and a literal homo sexual irl.

kek, learn something new every day
twitter.com/thisisdanbell/status/876194701753430022

twitter.com/thisisdanbell/status/876190443347869700

what the fuck? i havent watched his videos in a few months what is all this faggot horse shit?

REEEEEEEEE

fucking hate this guy

did he delete his video of him exploring a crack house and almost woke the niggers in the house up?
youtube.com/user/moviedan/videos
not seeing it on his list

The old man is going to get drunk and fuck those two on a pube ridden gum stained mattress. Then they will luminol the anal blood for the video.

Oy vey stap ze hate

twitter.com/thisisdanbell/status/870383356265025536

kek, rick seems like an alright dude, maybe getting roped into all this homoqueer shit. dan is pozzed af it seems. does rick have a twitter? couldnt find it

I doubt Rick has a twitter.

Baltimore is a weird place Anons.

Yes, its 65% black and most are complete feral dindu's.

But there is also a shit ton of gays here. Mostly lesbians.

You wouldn't think so many morons would be blue pilled here, but they will FIGHT to stay that way. Fuck em. Let em burn.

how likely is it dan will get nogged?

bump

>how likely is it dan will get nogged?

Nobody is safe here. Not kidding. The Gay's usually justify their own mugging tho so he'll be fine.

It's still up, he has another channel "this s dan bell" or something. Sort by Views. I knew something was up with this guy when some of his videos had comments disabled.

you got the link? i didnt see it
also who do you think is the catcher?

twitter.com/MrsPuff101/status/853530603966275584

I checked his other channel and couldn't find it in the list of videos.

looks like rick is moving in on dan's man

why is dan such a pussy that he never wants to be on camera?

I had no idea this guy was such a faggot. Shame.

BONUS FOOTAGE

twitter.com/thisisdanbell/status/850828749570494465
dan has to be a bottom, look at this

Look at him.

lol when he got stung in the head 30 times by killer wasps

his vaporwave intros are absolute garbage. he has no talent as a filmmaker whatsoever, other than the inherent baseline aesthetic competency that every faggot and woman has (in an interior design kind of sense)

>when he got stung in the head 30 times by killer wasps

I bet Dan wad diamonds after he saw rick deepthoat this bottle.

If dan or his audience were to be redpilled on the nigger menace do you think he would be more cautious in his explorations?

Here's his Ted Talk

>already out of breath 1 minute in

Does he really walk around crack houses at night alone?

yeah, he got chased out by niggers in one, but he deleted it not to offend niggers

Yes, in Baltimore nonetheless.

his fag mannerisms are most obvious in this video

He's gotten rid of three old videos off his channel that I know of. When anyone asks, he just ignores them.

shut it down

bump

He's going to get enriched. He's probably already been mugged multiple times but doesn't talk about it and chalks it up to "trouble youths need mo programs and representation"

>He's going to get enriched. He's probably already been mugged multiple times but doesn't talk about it and chalks it up to "trouble youths need mo programs and representation"
how many of these videos do you think he has locked away? maybe if someone pestered him he would release some videos where he gets into a confrontation with some nigs

I kbow one of his vids has the comments disabled because an abandoned houses owner was doxed.

What a fat fucking disgusting prick. Just watch a video and I couldnt finish it because I legit wanted to strangle that festering obese cunt

I used to go to Baltimore once a year for a convention (Otakon) in the inner harbor, and the place became more and more shitty each year.

>First couple years was great, lots of skywalks, didn't see any homeless, I could walk from my hotel to the con. center without having to cross a street.

>One year, saw a couple "homeless" I say that in quotes as one nigger asks me for change with a hand out as the other has a $10 coffee.

>As the years pass, the homeless grow in number as more and more skywalks are torn down as they become unsafe. Each year more and more homeless claim to be veterans.

>Last year. The harbor is visibly in shambles, homeless stand right outside the doors begging for change as you walk inside, and every one of them claims to be a vet. And on the last day they wouldn't allow you to go out the main door as black lives matter decided to hold a protest outside. (Apparently they hate weebs & fags)

>This year, Fuck you Baltimore! The convention pulled out of that shithole and I hope they never go back.

What vids besides the crack one?

I visited Baltimore as a foreign tourist just to see what it's like.

Sure it's infested and dangerous, but there's a lot of neat stuff there. Fell's Point and the heights were pretty great. There's a lot of decay though because nobody goes into the city centre at night due to terrible town planning.