Imam Protects London Mosque Attacker

>An imam has been hailed for his bravery after guarding the suspected terrorist who mowed down Muslim worshippers until the police arrived, telling a crowd: “Do not touch him.”

>The van driver was wrestled to the ground by passers-by after he had careered, reportedly smiling, through a crowd of pedestrians, including a man in a wheelchair.

>As tempers flared, Mohammed Mahmoud, a 30-year-old imam from the Muslim Welfare House, and a group of people formed a protective ring around the suspect as police bundled him into the back of a van.

>The suspect was then filmed blowing a kiss and waving from inside the van, allegedly shouting: “I want to kill all Muslims — I did my bit.”

standard.co.uk/news/crime/imam-stopped-bystanders-from-attacking-suspect-a3567841.html

That crazy guy attempted to murder him and his congregation, yet he saved his life from the mob. Absolutely based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxJIdduXJhE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iraq
tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/one-detained-after-van-strikes-worshippers-near-london-mosque-killing-man-in-apparent-terror-attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Imam of peace
youtube.com/watch?v=hxJIdduXJhE

taqiyah, they know how valuable the victimhood is.

This

This shit is taquiya. Don't believe mudslims shit

You mean they made sure there was no "public" violence, but in jail muslims will fuck him up?

Also irish ISIS shills confirmed : Hope irish kill you guys.

give this muzzie the nobel peace prize.

Because otherwise a group of Muslim men would have murdered a drunk driver.

Taqqiyah is a doctrine that allows Muslims (Shia Muslims only incidentally) to pretend not to be Muslim or to renounce their faith if their life is under threat. It isn't a license to lie.

It's pretty pathetic when you can't acknowledge a good deed for what it is.

wtf i love muslims now

/thread

If they killed him they wouldn't look like victims, they would look like crazy fuckers who killed a guy for being a bad driver.

BASED MUSLIM MAN

Yeah, I'm sure he had time to reason that out right after a van had run over his congregation and an angry mob started forming.

Don't worry he'll die in prison

I really couldn't care less if one Muslim did something good. Their ideology is ultimately at odds with western democracy and should be illegal.

hello samefag

We have different ID's

Fuck muslims and fuck you. Never would have happened if your shitskin horde hadn't invaded. This was a response to attacks committed by muslims. I'll acknowledge his good deed when he acknowledges why it even happened.

So you can use a phone and a PC, pretty smart for a goat fucker.

I guarantee I'm whiter than you. I'm not a Muslim either, I just thought this guys actions were commendable. You're advocating an eye for an eye, while this man not only turned the other cheek but actually saved his enemy.

>Not realizing that this entire situation is going to be used as an excuse to crack down on 'hate crime' and criticism of islam will inevitably become the exact same thing.

>Fuck men and fuck you. Never would have happened if your patriarchy hadn't invaded. This was a response to micro aggressions committed by fascists. I'll acknowledge his good deed when he acknowledges why it even happened.
>>Fuck white people and fuck you. Never would have happened if your white devils hadn't invaded. This was a response to racism committed by da pohleece. I'll acknowledge his good deed when he acknowledges why it even happened.

You sound just like an SJW or a nigger chimping out shame on you

An eye for an eye? The attack was an eye for the hundreds of deaths that muslims are responsible for.

And those Muslim attackers say their attacks are a response for the hundreds of thousands killed by NATO in the Middle East.

You forget to switch to your phone?

No that was me adding an afterthought.

You accuse that Imam of deception, you accuse me of deception. The person who sees deception everywhere is usually a liar himself.

Tell me when mormon polygamists move into Iraq and then expect the iraqi government to give gibs while they plot how to destroy their society from within. Even if you're right and you aren't but if, at least we were upfront about what we were going to do.

Fucking BASED imam amirite fellow pedes?

Instead of Mormon settlers, the US sent it's military to invade Iraq and reduced the country to rubble. Even before that, US sanctions had killed over 500,000 Iraqi children according to UNICEF

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iraq

Don't invade your neighbors and you won't get shitstomped by us.

The victims must have been the wrong sect

He knows this guy is probably gonna do life with a bunch of mudslimes in prison
It doesn't take a lot to not kill someone
Hero my ass

Bullshit. Darren Osborne got the crap beat out of him. I don't have the link on this computer but an user posted the video several times yesterday in the "accident" threads. Pic related is not mine, another user made it and it shows how the accident probably happened.

He could have just let the mob have it's way and not gotten involved at all.

>accident

The suspect was then filmed blowing a kiss and waving from inside the van, allegedly shouting: “I want to kill all Muslims — I did my bit.”

>he a good boy he dindu nuffin

Diagram is based on scene photos incl. placement of the forensic tent where the man who had a heart attack died. It was an accident, he wasn't going very fast, he stopped and got out as soon as he saw he hit someone, and then he got mobbed by a swarm of Muslims.

Watch the videos for yourself, it doesn't look like he was blowing a kiss to me, he just pursed his lips for a second. And the accounts of him shouting he wants to kill Muslims are suspect at best, in fact there have been witnesses who said in tv interviews he didn't say anything.

This is SJW-tier delusion

You sound just as bad as the leftards who refuse to believe Muslims carried out an attack until the last minute

maybe if they didn't immediately beat him up he could have explained that it was an accident ? now the cops have him we will never hear his side of the story.

And the media/government blatantly lie about what happened

I'd do the same

sage
a
g
e

He'll just be murdered by a shitskin while in prison and the fairy tale of "islamophobic" continues

>the suspected terrorist who mowed down Muslim worshippers
They make it sound like he was Doomguy tearing down onto them, the reality is just one dead who was already suffering a heart attack before the van came to the scene.
News media, not even once.

It is in their interest not to (immediately) retaliate. It doesn't make good headlines if an angry mob lynches the attacker, they need to remain in the victim role. It's a simple, strategic move.

ironically, the muslim iman is the most christian guy in this whole story, kek

>suspected
>reportedly
>allegedly

Still, doesn't change the fact of

>They are doctors.

Child rape cures aids and shit and is good to relieve sexual pressure and is ok on Ramadan.

>They are lawyers.

Rubber tire around the neck filled with gasoline and death to the infidel.

>Teachers.
Suicide bomber school for tots.

Burn them Burn them all.

>Child rape cures aids
This is african nigger culture, arabs are very against rape.

>Rubber tire around the neck filled with gasoline and death to the infidel.
niggers again

>one muslim does something good for once
LOOK NOT ALL MUSSSELMANS

If you love muslims, then be this guy's friend. Take his home.

These fuckers are not coming from Syria. There also not Children either their fighting age men.

Wasn't one Muslim shouting at the news to not report him as drunk and to claim it was a terrorist attack instead of an accident? I mean, this was reported terrorist attack harder and faster that the bridge one.

Is this the sandnigger equivalent of White cucking?

If this is a real event, why is this "injured" woman carrying a yellow laminated number tag? They do that in training drills. Also, why are the cops moving her while the Paramedics in orange are standing around doing nothing?

By the way, do you know what taharrush it?
It is a fun game muslim refugees play in Sweden. Google it.

They also do it in Germany.

Take him home

Not murdering the kaffir is pretending not to be a Muslim.

Yeah and Mike Brown was on his knees begging for his life before having his skull blown off by a shotgun.

You should know by now not to trust the media on just about any immediate detail from reported witnesses.

I'd believe it. The muslims reported that two men jumped out of the van stabbing people as well. They are deceitful animals.

Thank you, about fucking time this was mainstream thinking.

Yes.
Yet everyday you see ignorant people like saying they love muslims.
And they can vote to bring them in.
Then, when the attacks start, they start # not all muslims, # pray for London.
These people make me sick. They deserve to get killed.

Idtirar is the Sunni concept of lying to benefit Islam.

#NotAllMuslims

That was a complete farce:
>reportedly smiling
>allegedly shouting
Immediately afterward it was reported on the news about 2 others in the van, several people stabbed, etc.
Kebabs on the first interview repeatedly saying'Tell them it was a WHITE terrorist.'

What does their race have to do with being mudslims?

Syrians aren't arabs either.

CIVIL WAR IS HERE.

What's taqiyya?

God, these muzzie tactics are so transparent and lefty cunts still fall for it.

I saw the interview, he could not look at the camera, his eyes were shifty, his voice sounded jittery, I have no reason to trust him, he is lying as far as I'm concerned. Classic taqqiya.

In America? Not yet

So the others wanted to lynch him out in the streets? Nice... now get out!

Wow,that's totally exactly what those verses say/imply.

Stop taking our sources from shit like www.killallmuslims.com , White boy.

GUYS DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT PICTURE WHICH COMPARES WHITES TO ISLAM THROUGHOUT THE YEARS, AND SHOWS ISLAM AS THE SAME OLD VIOLENT BEHEADING GUY, AND WHITES HAVE TECHNOLOGICALLY PROGRESSED THROUGHOUT THE YEARS. THE PICTURES GO FROM BLACK AND WHITE TO COLOUR.

ANYONE HAVE IT?

>anything a muslim does is taqqiyah

Even if this was true, even if the muslims are peacefull, when they will get the majority, the non-muslims will wake up paying Jizya in their OWN fucking country.
My God, these leftist people are literally retarded or mentally ill, this is beyond stupid, they are actually mentally ill.

It has already begun. Check your Welcome refugee states. Then realize they haft to live in a few mile radius of a center. Then realize they have been opening centers for a decade in a chain all around the country. YOU LIVE IN THE BATTLE ZONE. With Trump gone what the fuck do you think the fucking Democrats will do?

If you believe this, you are mentally retarded.

Kiwi witness on New Zealandnews says they beat the rap out of him and two other guys jumped out of the van and ran away....
tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/one-detained-after-van-strikes-worshippers-near-london-mosque-killing-man-in-apparent-terror-attack

They already are. Just by another name.

>1 edgy faggots causes a tragedy
>"Fucking Muslims,why do they all do this shit all the time!?"
>Muslims act kind,exactly as their religion asks them to.
>"Omg! Taqiyya"

You think you are so enlightened/red-pilled because you pander to these pussies from a dying war-mongering pathetic race on a Filipino fishing boat building website,kys.

>US killed kids with sanctions
>waaaah!

Maybe if Iraq wasn't killing its own citizens and neighbors, just maybe, they wouldn't have had sanctions against them.

Next your going to say it's the fault of the US that Norks are dying left and right in camps because of US sanctions.

You first.

>Wow,that's totally exactly what those verses say/imply.
Thanks for clarifying that.

Planned false flag. Kikes and sand kikes are both playing psyop games with people. No muds even died, just one that was "being saved from a heart attack before the truck" lol what are the odds.

We believe in religion supremacy instead of shit like Race supremacy that you faggots unironically believe in,as if your race hasn't been a warmongering,genocidal and literally Jewish elite-tier greedy (Opium wars) one for a thousand years if not more.

>>The suspect was then filmed blowing a kiss and waving from inside the van, allegedly shouting: “I want to kill all Muslims — I did my bit.”

So where is this film that we keep hearing about but never see?

why are we still talking about this? Only one dead.

my uncle did more when he was drunk on his Uno Turbo

>1 edgy faggot
How many cities have a #PrayFor_____ handle now?
>Berlin
>Koln
>Stockholm
>Paris
>Nice
>San Bernadino
>London

Which one of these was the edgy faggot?

>suspecting known liars to lie when it benefits them is unreasonable.

He could very well just be a good egg, but even then the others will still take advantage of this.

Holy fuck,it's true what they say about White people not being able to take a single joke.

Commit Jihad faggot sshitskin inbreed.

Why do you think sharia may is so eager to censor the internet?

Just so we are clear on the subject. Sick of your ideology. Regular folk fucking hate kikes and sub kikes like yourself. yes, buddy, you are just a more psychotic dumber kike. Fuck off back to your desert shit hole. Well, fucking kill our own politicians thank you. At least we boot them out of power. You elect fucking dictators or worse.

You are not denying what I said in my previous post.

Ok,those are around 15 edgy faggots yet you decided to let them represent 1.6 billion people.

Also it was really nice of you to completely ignore that attacks also happened in the Middle East.

Perhaps had you people not invaded 2 countries,1 of them twice,you wouldn't have had people having a grudge towards you. You think you can bomb people's homes,killing innocent men ,women and children and they'll somehow magically immediately forget about it.

Story will disappear in a few weeks when the defense proves it was an accident and hate crime charges are dropped.

But the narrative will continue.

Stop spamming the young turds, sandnigger