I have realized that the easiest way to preserve the beauty of nordic genetics is to exterminate every single non-white...

I have realized that the easiest way to preserve the beauty of nordic genetics is to exterminate every single non-white in the face of the earth.

While semi-whites like us spaniards may play a role in the process, at the end we should dissapear too.

If there are only nordics in this planet there will be no genetic menaces for them anymore. It will be the final solution, so to speak.

Who else is with me? (I am serious)

>While semi-whites like us spaniards may play a role in the process, at the end we should dissapear too.

yeah you're an ultimate cuck
never change, spain

Eh, let's just start by extirpating the blacks and see where that takes us.

I don't believe in what is good for me. I believe in what I think is right. Not very common these days I am afraid, but that's what makes me morally superior. I actually BELIEVE.

Sounds good. These should be the criteria for being white:
>White skin
>Blue eyes
>Blond hair
>At least 18 centimeter dick with an intact foreskin
>Pink nipples
>No australian heritage

My honor is incorruptible just as my iron will.

Oi cunt

Who is this cutie?

We should not be coward to follow our ideology and the war against ZOG to the last consequences.

Don't be self-hating Spaniard. Help European countries become white again and then make your own country a better place.
Why do you want to be some expendable for the Nords just because of how they look?

>While semi-whites like us spaniards may play a role in the process, at the end we should dissapear too.

Haha are you off your nut? Most of Europe would die then dimwit, what makes the European peoples beautiful is that we have every racial feature, not just retarded blonde hair

Because nordic looks are the expression of european beauty and we should aim for the maximum perfection. If I wanted equalitarism I wouldn't be here in the first place.

No. We should get rid of all the african genetics including brown hair and brown eyes.

Our objective is the bests europe and the best europe would be nordic looking. Individuals are irrelevant.

is Spain invaded by spic?

You could just make a small adjustment to Nordic DNA that makes them not able to reproduce with foreign races.

It can already be done.

My nigger

For the coming man

>another jewish is divide thread
sage and hide

Sounds like the fantasy of a 13 year old who think he's the master race.

If you're serious about it just neck yourself right now and stop pussyfooting around just like with everything else in your failure of a life.

too much work. just genetically engineer a super race with different number of chromosomes. its a simple matter to bind 2 chromosomes together and this effectively isolates the population from normals.

mate we can just edit out the bad genes. wont be any help to you but your decendents can be pure old fashioned spanish instead of the mess made of them by the arabs.

As someone who's mixed, I absolutely agree. If it wasn't for the "muh dik" attitude, humanity would be colonizing other planets by now.

>spain
kek

pretty stupid idea

>I have realized that the easiest way to preserve the beauty of nordic genetics is to exterminate every single non-white in the face of the earth.While semi-whites like us spaniards may play a role in the process, at the end we should dissapear too.
How about no?
How about that feminist cutie that didn't give a fuck about you will always be Anglo or something?
How about the more we mix up, the more we will become an indistinguishable single race and racism will disappear from Earth once for all?

Remember refusing to mix is a Jewish doctrine.

it's ok to mix with other european, but nothing else, otherwise you will downgrade your own genes

Any source for your claims? Sounds good.

Genetic modification may play a role in all of this too.