What is the purpose?!?!

Your politicians are treacherous cucks
Most of your countrymen are cucks

Your Trump is just a retard who will escalate the crisis in Syria which means there won't be an end for the refugee crisis anytime soon.

All I see you guys are just shitpost or waiting for some shit to happen so you could shitpost about it.

If this all you guys are doing then there is no hope for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnuJcdVz8nM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The left controls Hollywood, academia, and the media.
They've social engineered speech codes that can destroy your economic prospects in a matter of minutes.
Anonymous shitposting is the one thing they can't take from us.

You may as well join the superior religion

bump

>Worship a pedophile warlord
>Amputation as legal punishment
>No booze
>No music
>No freedom of thought
>Consanguineous marriage epidemic
No thanks.

">Worship a pedophile warlord

We Worship God only

>Amputation as legal punishment

That was for criminals who steal so I don't see what's wrong with it

>No booze
oh well I also wanted to try booze but what's preventing me is that if you drink alcohol in your first life you won't drink heaven alcohol

>>No music
Alright now that's bullshit

>No freedom of thought

Islam actually supports freedom of thinking but we have a lot of retards who can't think for themselves

>Consanguineous marriage epidemic
It's more of a cultural thing and not religion

Whatever the case may be, you'll still be a low-iq jihadist shitskin manlet of lesser genetic quality

>Islam actually supports freedom of thinking but we have a lot of retards who can't think for themselves
What's the punishment for apostasy again? How about blasphemers?

Jokes on you i'm 6 feet tall

I know some ex muslim friends and I don't see them getting beheaded

if they are in Saudi Arabia then maybe yes they will get killed

blasphemers are degenerates and they are the ones that will cause our downfall

I can tell you have your priorities straight when your only qualm with "[I don't want to] worship a pedophile warlord" is that I implied your worship him.

We don't worship our Prophet but only the creator

>We Worship God only

No you don't. People get mad at drawing Muhammad the sane way Pharisees would get mad at people saying "Jehova." It's too much reverence for someone who was just a man.

>I don't see whats wrong with amputation as legal punishment

It cuts off chances of redemption, which to a civilized society based on Christian values, that's pretty essential.

>muh heavenly alcohol

Jesus said that man cannot live on bread alone, and should instead strive for the bread of heaven, but that didn't mean people shouldn't eat bread. It was just a metaphor for finding joy and fulfillment in God, rather than material concerns.

Material concerns is all I can tell Muslims care about. What a fucking shitty reward is 72 virgins? What kind if loyalty and faith is that when you're buying followers with sex? Jesus might as well have turned those stones into bread if that's how you think a religion should get followers. Because of this, I honestly believe thst Islam is literal Satanism, and the bastard has duped over a billion people with this lie, plus the Islamic apologists in our media and institutions.

>>No music
There is so much law and stuff from the Hadiths that music is, at the very least, incredibly controlled, with it being permissable only at certain times and singing only without musical accompaniment. It's very unclear, but many "scholars" and imans choose to ban it outright.

>No freedom of thought
I'm going to judge a tree by its fruit here. Islam doesn't seem to encourage free thought.

>Consanguineous marriages are just cultural
Say what you want, but Muhammad did marry Zaynab bint Jahsh, his 1st cousin. Since Muhamnad is "the perfect man," this type of marriage is seen as desirable in Islam.

Yet you're cool with hailing a pedophile warlord as the best of men.

>escalate the crisis in Syria which means there won't be an end for the refugee crisis anytime soon.
I thought this was exactly what both the US and Russia wanted, in order to destabilize yurop?

Like I said a lot of people don't think for themselves

For me I don't care if you made a drawing of my Prophet because I know god will punish such people

A lot of niggers won't ever steal of you had such law :^)

>72 virgins meme
We don't believe in that crap

You could play songs but not at the time of call to prayers which is like 2 minutes

should have been more specific but yeah you could marry your cousin in Islam but not your sister, daughter or your mother

virgins meme
>We don't believe in that crap
According to a pseudonymous linguist (Gee, I wonder why), the 72 virgins thing actually translates to white grapes in older Arabic vernacular.
You sons of bitches are willing to kill for craisins in the desert.

Man i'm trying to be polite with you guys

Please stop being rude to me at least

see:

Shut up Achmed.

Your people want nothing more than to behead those who would refuse their religion, or to tax the remainder.

And I want nothing less than the head of every disgusting mudslime who would ask that their culture be accepted by the world. Go back to your desert.

Stay out of the west, and we will be just fine.

Yeah well, I'm an American. So there!

How about you get rid of the US from the Middle East, US-Russia proxy wars and Israel?

they are the reason why it's hard to live in the Middle East all of them came from the West

Trump was a message to the establishment that we are not happy with the direction of the country. It is going to get worst for the elite if they are not responsive to our will. If they choose to ignore it then we escalate.

hope was lost when we germany lost

>hope was lost when Germany tried to take over the world instead of keeping to its ethnonationalist-self
FTFY

Asking pol burgers to have a decent and respectful conversation is like asking a bear to not shit in the woods.

Most americans have never traveled and know nothing outside their country. And when they do travel, they compare everything to their country and think everything they do is so pure and right.
They ignore the corruption and misery in their own land and feel better about themselves only when insulting others

Isn't the US the most multicultural nation?

>The Daily Shoah
what's the point in anything
the jews sure do invade Palestine a country well with someting that isnt enigher a
-religion
-person
or anything

Thats the problem

says the Jordanian

IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU

>projecting this hard

>wahhh muh syria

no one cares

He isn't "my" Trump.

I didn't vote for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=qnuJcdVz8nM

>this is what Americans voted for

Selective belief in superiority indeed.

Let us look at pictures of the decadent Cali life but avert our eyes to Detroit, the Appalachian regions, the trailer parks and millions of homeless vets

Wow superiority is easy to believe in when you have blinders on

I have been to 20 states in your country, even have a business in the US but I am not stupid enough to blindly believe that the USA is superior to the rest of the world.

Every country has + and - , none is perfect