The currency jew

What are the ways to use the redpill to make money? I made a few hundred euroshekels betting on Trump's presidency with pretty ridiculous odds, I think it worked because of the media bias. Are there any similar events? Can you apply it to stocks or something similar? Don't be greedy, we are all friends here, share your ways to jew this disgusting system. I am a good boy and my church needs more money for the programs. If I had money I could start thinking about a family, if you don't share, you contribute to the white genocide you silly goyim.

At least a 1 (you) would be nice

I always wondered what the jewish kids did after school. This makes sense.

good start but as I said before, I'd appreciate at least 3 replies

>as I said before

No, you didn't.

You want to make m0ney? Get a fuckin' job.

I did.
If I was American I could settle even for some shit tier job, but in the shitty part of Europe things work a bit differently. Other ways are needed.

The audacity of these goyim..
see

You will never know goyin heheheheh

8 replies, that's all I asked for, is that so hard?

Wait till my lawyer hears about this

I'm not going to repeat myself

I said I'm not going to repeat myself

Help, I'm being neglect raped!

Copy their business model (Make people work for you, pay them almost nothing and get rich)

Even if I was resourceful enough to set something like that up, believe it or not, I couldn't do it, that's too jewy.

Have a bump, brutha

I'm a girl btw

tits or gtfo

come the fuck on

I even samefagged from a proxy
Give me a fucking break

bet on the next uk general election, most likely to happen within this year

also use betfair exchange market

If nothing unexpected happens odds won't be good, I'll look into it but do you know something that they don't?

oh I get it

don't die yet

Holy fuck, Sup Forums, you disappointed me.

niggers

I won't stop you know