Why can't you choose where your taxes go?

Why can't you choose where your taxes go?
But with some required ones, like building out infrastructure?

can you tell a robber how to spend your money?
i finish my apprenticeship tomorrow. afterwards I didnt even get enough money that i would be worth working.
the best value you can get here is neet bux. enough money for a fair amount of efford.
taxes will take more than 30% of my income, when i am employed.

>choose where your taxes go

Back into my own account doesn't help young tyrones school teacher, social worker, abortion clinic nurse, parole officer, and Democratic city councilor. Gotta think of the dozens of government employees it takes to keep on one nigger alive, after all.

it's called voting

Gonna make this happen.

Base tax for upkeep with an option to contribute more of you want to support this or that. Or keep it.

Keep an eye out the next decade or so.
I have big plans.

Were you the one guy saying you suddenly gained inspiration or something and plan on running for senator and president in 2040

Because you end up with organizations that spend loads of money advertising to get the biggest share of your tax dollars, and important facilities with no spare change to advertise get nothing.

You know how often you see those sad commercials about negroes needing gibs? Imagine that turned up to 11. Fuck giving money to kids at home, let's dump it all into African community leaders' pockets is what the average person will be thinking.

Because I think teaching children to be queer-tolerant is a higher priority requirement than building out infrastructure.

BUILT
FOR
SEX

Voting is a human right, goy.

I wish I was that chair.

go back to your cuckshed sven

ban advertising
simples

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT

are you serious?
you cant be serious

Sorry if I believe preventing someone from getting beaten to death in a bathroom is a higher priority than fixing a pothole.

To tolerate something means that you have already judged a thing as bad, but let it happen anyway

>no one fucking likes you, your diseases, your backwards way of living
>you will only ever be tolerated, never accepted or desired

This is exactly why we NEED to spend more taxes on queerducation

You do by voting for people who will spend them how you want them too.
They can't earmark your specific money because it's fungible

You can educate away the realities if the gay community. HIV, drug addiction and mental illness are rampant.

When you say educate, you mean teach people lies for your benefit at cost to them.

>Why can't you choose where your taxes go
You do, when you vote for your representative.

What can we do to stop queers from molesting kids? 1% of the population doing 60% of the kiddie fucking

>unironically believing this, even for a second

"Educate" people into believing that they don't

Because we can't let the goys win.

Ah yes the shadow lizard Jew government .
What's your experience with working in government?

In or with?

You could not pay me enough to work in government.

Ill say this all the stupidity you hear about the gov spending is a direct reaction to idiots demanding something to their reps.

FOIA is 90% used by market analysts

And if your wondering why a piece of plywood costs the military 1000 bucks if you can do it for less than bid on the contract.

Just remember we expect it to be FOB delivered to a forward operating base on top of the mountain in afghanstan, it can only be delivered via helicopter and I need it there tomorrow.
If it's not there by tomorrow you will face a 100 dollar per day fine per piece.

There is nothing wrong with child molestation as long as the perpetrator isn't a christian cis het white male.