These sandniggers!

These sandniggers!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/382njADcWvE
youtube.com/watch?v=qjcL8M-DjZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Calais

More likely to be actual niggers

Why the fuck would anyone allow these camps of feral niggers to form in the first place is difficult to explain.

They've been there for years now. The French do nothing, I doubt they even send police down that road.

There's shit loads of french police in the area, they don't seem to do much though. I have to drive through next week

Good thing you can have guns to pro....

Oh wait. Right.

kek this is europe

must be like district 9 over there.

Yes if only Calais was as safe for whites as America

Jail them up like Straya, France must have an island they can build a camp on. If they kick off beat the shit out of them.

Good luck to you, I hope you're a truck driver, I can't imagine taking my personal vehicle down those conditions.

Because guns will save you from rubble...

youtu.be/382njADcWvE
To ease the pain

clearly, another terrorist attack

SEQUEL WHEN?
E
Q
U
E
L

W
H
E
N
?

It will save you from the niggers ripping apart your vehicle in the scenario where your car doesn't explode.

Seriously don't be retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=qjcL8M-DjZ8
Can you imagine sitting there, your wife and child maybe seriously injured while a bunch of sand monkeys rip apart your vehicle and want to take all from you. Maybe even literally eat you and your family? (assuming they don't rape them first).

This isn't a game, it's a war.
You've just made the choice to give up.

If there are no police there, why dont people just drive by and throw molotovs at the rapists

Kek why do euro cars burst into flames so easily?

Kerguelen island has been proposed several times, but it's a "natural reserve".

Fellow burger, go look where Calais is.

>You would not be arrested and executed 4 times for DARING to hurt a poor innocent mudslime

They will uphold the law if you are a white national citizen but be an illegal brown shit skin and you get a out of jail free pass your whole life.

No wonder british vans are attacking muslims.

>are attacking muslims
this has happened once.

Or just crush them pretending you didn't see them. Accidents happen...

When are you Algerian sandniggers gonna fucking deal with your Calais problem?

Well it seems UK doesnt have to worry about brexit being the reason for stopping the trade when all the truckers stop driving there and when the price increases it will happen automatically but hey.. keep repeating the mantra.

Or just murder the politicians bringing them in
You know, attack the disease rather than the symptoms
Just my 2 cents

La Reunion instead, then?