>turks arent europea-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q0X9fBD3UlQ
youtu.be/l-DHKGganNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

-n

n

That's a European Turk.
Not a middle eastern turk as most of the turks are.

Well they are more European than yanks but that's not saying much. Would have been better if they returned to Galatian culture.

explain the op pic

It will take atleast 20 posts before someone realizes the bait

Press n to nut

This is a b8 thread but as an aside

My Turkish friend recently basically offered his cousin in marriage so she can move to Canuckistan

She looks approximately like this so I might take him up on it

Turks are niggers, just accept it.

Descended from balkan beauties, 100% sure.

Exactly! 70% of Turks look like gypsies

Correction, this bitch is american you fucking roach scum. She's from Playboy. Google Amanda Cerny

Marry a turk and your children will be buffaloes.

Thats amanda cerny you retards, and shes not turkish.

explain the flag

Hush, goy! Our ploy was working.

this slut is sowing too much skin

Oh boi, I wonder what kind of an insect is hiding behind that euro flag.

just after this picture was taken the wind blew into her flag and took her off the ledge. rip.

Here is the real version

amanda cerny look her up. sage

They are oblivious , let them be

She isn't a Turk and even if she was, one beauty doesn't suddenly make up for your people and country being fucking worthless pond scum.

In fact I apologize for pond scum, it at least feeds what ever small creatures reside in it. Meanwhile Turkey starves itself to death unable to support even the cockroaches that inhabit its land.

Shes a typical american slut who loves sand nigger cock: youtu.be/q0X9fBD3UlQ

Make sure she falls in live with you. Turkish girls are a grreat lay and thry make good house wives.

European muslims that retreated together with the fall of Ottoman Empire, jannisaries and slaves.

Where is the beer belly?

lol why u mad tho?

They're not. Thats just a greek that was assimilated into an asian country. Average turk looks like an arab.

>t. Actually been to Turkey so you can't lie to me roaches

Because you think you are worth something.

Turkish women are mentally ill

Those are god tier feet.

Nice Slavish rape baby

You forgot to mention that she was stoned to death by her father and brothers for bringing shame to the family when they discovered this photo

LOL, I have a job, a university degree, a wife and my own house. i certainly worth something but im sure you worth nothing other than the price of your tenddies.

>muh skn colour

>greek>that white

Most greeks look like levantine arabs and Iranians.

Turks that are usually european looking are descendant of slavs.

When I was visiting family in Uruguay, there was a turkish Telenovela on TV called El SĂșltan" (The Sultan). The actors all looked very European, some had red hair. Can someone explain? I live in Germany and the Turks look nothing like that.

because ones over there are over there for a reason

exactly, you aren't worth a half of a fuck. stay where you are, roach

>amanda cerny
not bad tbdesu

Their shows and media are how they want to portray themselves. So thats what Turks want to be seen as.

Yes, that she is sitting in such a way is triggering me.

You wanted the cheap work force , so you got the cheap work force.

white and based

The ones in Germany, Austria and Switzerland are the genetic trash the Turks shipped over to remove themselves of a problem

I bet her toes taste like kebab. Mmmmm.

>kidnapped from the Balkans
>raped repeatedly until he became "she"

Anzu has had a hard life

>Can someone explain? I live in Germany and the Turks look nothing like that.

Simple. You don't perceive the European looking Turks as Turks.

She gets continual rape threats and harassment on the streets.

show your flag poo man

>women

>-n

INSHALLAH!

She's an Ionian Greek my dude

Hey guys my friend is on vacation in Alanya now, he send me a video of a Turkish night club, is this legit? youtu.be/l-DHKGganNY

>She is a former Playboy Playmate of the Month >for the month of October in 2011.

Idk man looks like somewhere else , Alanya should be filled with russians this time of the year.

turks have the same roots as the german and slaves idiot.. they wrote in runes before one of the slave religons..
and this stupid obsession about white..you even know about the true origin of white skin? its albino! more specific Dravidian albino.fleeing the burning sun in the south and set up there own civilization in the north.

look up the new zeeland "Patupaiarehe". maori legend says that there where some pale people whit red har (albino) living in the southern part of the south island. ( just like the albinos in the cold north Eurasia)

and they teached them the ways of there living ( tattoos and what not )

Europe was named after a black princes :)

paris means hous of isis :)

everything you know about history is more or less false..

and just to fuck it up a litel bit more. read up on why there where no summer the year 1861

Muslims are non-europeans by definition. It doesn't matter what they look like.

best crusade was the forth crusade

A Turkish job from a Turkish university, with a Turkish wife and a Turkish house.

You aren't worth shit, don't imply any of that is valuable outside of your pathetic shit stain of a country.

Turkey is 32nd out of 34 OECD listed countries. You are all uneducated scum.

meanwhile in greece

A B S O L U T E L Y

H

A

R

A

M

show your flag.

Turks are very diverse. Many of them are shitskin, probably the majority , but there are plenty of white looking turks , including blonde and in some cases even red haired. Its not uncommon to see an asiatic looking turk as well, I even had a turk friend that got approached by some phillipino tourists in a nightclub cuz they thought he was an asian. White features are the most attractive and the movies turks produce are also aimed for export, and nobody wants to watch shitskins so most of their actors are selected to be white. I also noticed the same thing in some mexican / latino telenovelas. All the mexicans were aryan as fuck desu

I'm not in my native country faggot, I have the liberty of traveling due to high GDP per capita and not getting randomly checked at the gate because my passport shows me coming from a place no one in their right mind travels too and can't legally afford to travel from.

I can see everything Turkey has to offer every Wednesday when my trash gets collected.

/spoiler/Armenian or Greek/spoiler/

lol faggot

Stay mad roach, go make unenthusiastic love to your hairy wife before you both starve to death.

>steal some greeks and slavs
>give turkic names
>call them white
Blow your head up tricky roach

the real question is what the actual fuck were you doing here

Can i put my penis inside her vagina????

You might as well.

She not a Turk

my sides are orbiting mars rofl, you forgot the roach legs

>no feminine penis
meh

this is her before depilation surgery

>turks arent european

Yes. Correct.

Turkish rape baby. She has Greek genetics

>Czech German and Italian
>Turkish

Turn off your proxy David.

You subcontinent is a massive melting pot of rape babies from the Times the Hittites founded Hattusa

>ashamed of his own country and shits on others'
opinion discarded