- Canadian Media Demand Bailout -

The Canadian media: No one wants to buy the shit they push so now they are demanding a bailout.

They dropped the ball so thoroughly that they cannot sustain their little shitshow without a major cash injection from the government. They deny that this bailout would influence their objectivity or bias them.

They think they have a right to not be outcompeted. Losers!

nationalpost.com/opinion/andrew-coyne-a-bailout-will-not-save-the-media-but-just-make-it-easier-to-avoid-the-problems/wcm/06aea533-bfcc-443a-a390-808679730adb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Losers.

raked

they will probaby get the bailout. it equals 'free' promo materials and positive coverage for trudeau and his goonsquad.

Imagine that, being paid no matter how shitty your work is.

>Imagine that, being paid no matter how shitty your work is.

isnt that how communism works?

We'll these fucking people are alot more equal than we are apparently.

They get paid a journalists salary to produce reddit-tier pablum. The rest of us get to eat rice and beans like an asian peasant, no bailout for us.

does canada already have a national owned media company to shill for the government?

>canada

who the fuck cares about non white countries

yeah, the CBC. They get $1.5 billion to produce informative propaganda. It's largely why leafposting exists. The CBC pumps our brains full of shit our whole life.

>her dick is the cbc's fault

Let's not forget that it was CBC and Global that was stealing Maple Snake videos and the song made about him by anons and were using them as scare tactics, while tweeting and re-tweeting police locations after it was found that Borque was using Twitter and the media to set up ambushes.
Cuckdeau can try to push that bailout through, but if the NDP and Conservatives have half a brain and remember the kikery that's happened since 2010, they'll vote against it and finally drive the last nail into CBC's coffin.

It's The Newspaper industry asking for a bailout
But I see agree with everything you said kek

have you seen this visual and audio demoralization masterpiece they pushed?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

>Thank you for telling my inevitable future CBC.

Yes.
I made it through about 45 seconds of it
And just seeing the thumbnail now triggered my autism and I'm not one who gets triggered easily
That was made in response to the Trump travel ban... it's like, that's supposed to make me OPPOSED to the ban?
FFS I'm more for it now than ever.
Funny Note: I actually got offered a job writing for that show.

That is exactly how communism works and has worked everywhere it has been tried.

I fucking hate this country and everyone in it at this point

>tfw my tax dollars paid for this shit

>comments are disabled.
Typical.

>Pee-Pol - Iiits In-Ev-It-ABol

>CBC designed to promote and preserve Canadian culture
>Trudeau says Canada has no culture
>No need for CBC
>Budget balances itself

66D Maple Timbit Chess.

>55
>000

IT'S SCHEER MADNESS

kek'd and checked

This.

The people that work at the CBC deserve to get to get rare bone cancer.

huh, makes sense. Most logically consistent thing King Leaf has done so far

Yep - the CBC is quite far left. It's always been left of center, but now it's entirely an SJW haven.
Fuck, last year they ran 1 hour long discussions on Main Street about 'thigh gap, and the implications is has on young girls self-esteem'.
Fucking thing can't die fast enough.

That's been pretty much how the world has worked since the GFC bailouts. Sucks to not be at the top table. Being a massive rich incompetent faggot.

It's also one of the main reasons for mass immigration.

>It's also one of the main reasons for mass immigration.

They told us white canadians not to have kids (for the environment) now they are saying we need more people, brown people specifically.

they gaslight us as official policy.

Is this for fucking real? They want tax payer dollars to support their bullshit propaganda that THE TAX PAYERS DON'T WANT.

That's rough. They told us to have kids. But we didn't. Because our women were cunts and boomers wanted to fuck our shit up with housing.

Yep.
And I can't see Trudeau turning them down.
Man, did I ever have it wrong.
All this time, I've been calling Trudeau a Cuck.
He's no cuck. WE'RE the Cucks.
He's Cucking the fuckin shit out of us and we're smiley smiley the whole time
I feel dirty

ch3kked.

Did you know you can earn 15k for pretending to employ a chinese person for 3 monthz?

Why make anything or do anything when you can pretend to hire some chinese and still earn the bigbux.

White Canadian fertility is about 1.4 children per women and the average age of first time mother is 31.5 years. We fucked

this is what wagecucks fund

holy shit that pic, the degeneracy is weimar tier

Nationalized media!

tax on cancer when?

make it illegal. just like they did with certain phobias.

cancer has no place in a free and prosperous society.

No it's how civil service works

Will he actually save Canada? After the "anyone but Harper" propaganda, Im in doubt the Conservatives or even the NDP can make a big enough comeback

>Fucking thing can't die fast enough
Agreed. Have you noticed their new logo? So sick of paying for this shit.

No but we might finally be able to afford beef every day. Scheer will let in cheaper american food and work with Trump to re-invigorate Canada. Trudeau is content to watch us suffer on bean and rice with occasional pork