AUSPOL black cunt edition - Pt 2

>More than 12,000 Western Australians get debt notice in Centrelink bungle
archive.is/3J86U

>Looking for the cause of low wage growth? It's underemployment
archive.is/S0NVC

>Australian Defence files to be moved out of privately owned data hub after Chinese buy-in
archive.is/iD8kY

>NSW TAFE boss wants more investment in technical training to address a skills shortage
archive.is/7UM9G

>Decision on Pell charges still "imminent"
archive.is/LprMp

>Moody's Downgrade Brings Australia's Home Loan Risks to Fore
archive.is/NuLNN

>'A bizarre act of snobbery': Labor opposes Turnbull government's controversial citizenship changes
archive.is/c76c9

>Liberal Party Using New Dirty Tactics to Convert Chinese Community Against Safe Schools
archive.is/Pz5Pb

>Government to impose export restrictions on gas companies to shore up domestic supply
archive.is/fdqex

>House prices showing signs of cooling as impact of apartment boom hits
archive.is/RFpQz

>Syria war: RAAF temporarily halts missions after US jet shoots down Syrian bomber
archive.is/t7psB

>Cairns man who binged on ice feared dead after attempting to have sex with crocodile
archive.is/kqJh0

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/red-pill-director-cassie-jaye-pulls-out-of-hack-live/8635696
youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is she fucked cunts?

Remove/Lower minimum wage
Nationalize mines
Start drilling oil in our waters, Nationalize it
Restart manufacturing, especially use minerals to make and sell computer chips
Outlaw donations from foreign governments. Limit on foreign companies/persons.
Back currency with gold.
Increase military spending to 30% GDP because the last suggestion would make USA attack us

She's ugly as fuck. Maybe if it wasn't topped off by that gap between her teeth she wouldn't be a feminist.

No you're just being raiding by NGOs and possibly GOs

The hack will not be a new qanda, one mra, one cuck and one abo, rest feminists.

I hope so, i'm losing hope

CUNT ON TV
T

Daily reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with being homosexual.

Why? There's no reason to. There's literally nothing they can do to avert disaster, England is gonna pop the fuck off and it's basically done at that point. Even if England doesn't pop off people here are fucking onto it man. You should have no doubt. Just keep being the person Australia needs.

You're a moron

>ciscentric

fucking hell boys

> dude with a vagina

Lmao show derailed

his soul must be a midwestern american riding a nuclear bomb

You are in the wrong thread, seppo.

>Syria war: RAAF temporarily halts missions after US jet shoots down Syrian bomber

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA How does it feel to bend over from a SINGLE threat from Russia?

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

Where did they find that poorly spoken MRA, couldn't the cunts have gotten bearing at least he's witty and informed.

Nobody except politicians want our troops over in the ME

>TFW INTERNET CUT OUT FOR A MIN
>TFW THE ADSL LIGHT AND INTERNET LIGHT WENT OUT ON MY MODEM
>TFW WAS GONNA KILL A NIGGA

Telstra Jew got you

wew, these hack talkshows with the panel and all get me more angry then an entire years of q and a episodes combined

Tfw I am the new moOt

really?

I swear at least one person never talked

I turned onto ABC and saw Clem's face for a few seconds and immediately changed it to something else. I can't believe that horrid beast is given a media platform in this country.

It's was about male privilege got a panel of feminazis and a poorly spoken MRa. The bloke didn't stand a chance.

She is the media in this country, I swear everything published goes past her first.

What's auspols opinion on /ptg and reddit taking over pol?

I don't care if they bring legit political arguments, points of view and decent bantz.

Anyone watch hack live tonight?
Worth a view?

I hate general threads but if it contains that shit to one thread rather than the tens of millions there were before the US election it's probably a good thing. "General threads" are a Reddit invention though and by their nature stifle dissent. Ideally they wouldn't be on imageboards at all but it's too late for that now.

Watching it on delayed right now. In short a few redpills are dropped but, the feminazis control the panel, all experts are feminazi uni professor shills. It is shit, and depressing.

what's ptg?

>generals
nevermind, I worked it out

literally at the end of the Hack, it's this triggered you call suicide hotline beyond blue etc etc etc.

At least qanda has carpet snake moments, this was an sjw wet dream.

Cairns man. Top kek
Meth head feared dead after attempting to have sex with crocodile
>“He gets completely out of control when he’s on the gear,”
>According to the friend, the man – now naked – leapt at the crocodile and started trying to have intercourse with it. “We were still a fair distance back, but I reckon he just about got it in,” said the witness.

>Starting a new thread at 10:11pm

How many posts did you really expect in here, you dumb chink?

If I weren't pissed I wouldn't be here.

>he has a job
lol

kek sick cunt

>he has a job

Joke's on me I guess.

The only reason that program aired was to introduce Tumblr jargon into the mainstream and henceforth legitimise it. Expect news articles to start blaming "male privilege" for things in the near future without having to explain what it is.

I'm seeing this now, I hate this country so fucking much.

Yep, classic ABC stack. I honestly don't know where they find these MRAs who can't argue their point. The whole network is tax-payer funded social engineering.

I will give them kudos for the meme-worthy labels they gave them
>feminist apostate
>privilege aware
I had a great laugh.

well shit
This sort of shit isn't what makes me pissed. It's a stupid awful phase that we unfortunately had to be the poor suckers born at just the wrong time to suffer through. It will pass, new generation will sort it out. What makes me mad is cunts like Penny Wong saying "Australia is part of Asia and Mandarin should be mandatory"

Fuck you gook. This is Oceania. We are the big fish in these waters. Eat shit and die.

Anybody got a link to the archive of the Q&A thread when Leyonhjelm and the dwarf woman was on? I have a feeling it'd be entertaining.

Should be on iView? Our taxes have already paid for it, so you're not giving them anymore shekels by using ABC's streaming service

It appears that that movie director Cassie Jaye was supposed to appear but unfortunately decided not to show up just a few hours before it aired. Considering how she considered her treatment on Sunrise to be the worst she'd ever received by any media outlet, it's not surprising that she wouldn't want to participate.

abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/red-pill-director-cassie-jaye-pulls-out-of-hack-live/8635696

Expressing dissent towards the mainstream in Australia is almost considered an act of treason nowadays. For some reason, there appears to be little distinction between ideas and action when it comes to discussion in Australia, whereas in the USA there has always been a much greater diversity of ideas. People are much more likely to rage at you for thinking the "wrong" thing here. Unfortunately for us, it means Australia is going to be incredibly pozzed for a while yet.

Keep hitting the 'Boomer Scum' meme IRL boys, its wakes the cunts up. Tell them they will be abandoned in dogshit nursing homes staffed by pajeets for what they have done to Australia.

The Australian media has a reputation for being the worst in the world for that type of shit. Go back to the 70s and even Sinatra called it out. The Sunrise interview was appalling. When you're being called out for being worse than US Cable something is seriously wrong with what you're doing.

Cassie Jaye has been treated like shit by our kike media. I wouldn't waste my time on more shitfest shows here if I were her either.
>Expressing dissent towards the mainstream in Australia is almost considered an act of treason nowadays
What? I'll admit I don't get out much, but the people I do talk to all think the media is the biggest problem, even worse than the politicians.

Why won't Labor/The Greens pass Gonski 2.0? It's a good deal for public school.

Their refusal to do this has made me much more cynical about Australian politics, if that was even possible. Worthless rich Catholic cuck schools are going to get even more money now and poor rural independent and public schools will be fucked over.

RESDSDFFSDFSDJKFSDJK

Only good thread on Sup Forums is brit/pol/. Aus/pol/ would be alright if it weren't for the chink from Melbourne and that weirdcunt who makes hypnosex videos for a living.

Where's the QandA thread? And who is this faggot host?

You're watching the repeat. It aired yesterday.

Money isn't the reason the schooling system is fucked. It's marxist brainwashing and lack of male teachers because men are petrified of doing a job like that because cunts accuse you of being a pedophile for just looking at a kid.

Our public schools are a disgrace no matter how much money they have and they completely deserve to get fucked over. Send your kids to private school. Seriously.

Right, didn't realise what day it is. NEET life and all.

Daily reminder that this country is doomed and there's nothing we can do about it.

True but the overfunding of (((private schools))), in particular, Catholic schools which are run by literal leftist cucks, is stratifying Australian society and will kill us in the long run.

If male GPS/ CAS affiliated private schools are the only way to go.

That's not true. People are just stupid and there's no community to organize because everyone is a selfish cunt. If you got 50000 Aussies to march down to Canberra and protest immigration it would be national news and get people talking. That's a tiny fraction of the population.

NIGGER DICKS
I
G
G
E
R

how do you organise that?

You can't. We need economic armageddon.

Are you joking, the state will sell your asshole for 10 generations. You need to not have retards in office, it is a very simple concept I find it difficult to belive you have not come to this conclusion

youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k
Poland can do 150000 march against Islam.

then according to that if we got a march for 94,000 people that would be just as good as polands march (ratio wise). where do we start I guess we need posters, a date, local representatives to talk about the logistics probably people to fund the endeavour fundraising. a public holiday so people have time to go to Canberra. (Aus day maybe?)

how will we organise this, this could be so cool

You cunts are missing one simple fact of reality. You can drive from one end of Poland to the other in a day. Australia is larger geographically than all of Europe by an order of magnitude. Large public demonstrations are significantly harder to do here simply because no matter where you are, the majority of your potential demonstrators simply cannot be there due to the distances involved.

There is like 4 million people in the sydney area. They are not all chinks and muslims.

I said we need to talk about the logisitcs, but we could ahve all the protests on the east coast Hobart, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, (somwhere else in queensland liek all at the same time)

And Poland has 38.5 million people within driving distance of their capital.

Doesn't stop left wing cocksuckers ruining Australia Day

good point

Left wing cocksuckers don't have jobs.

most people have aus day off

One day off isn't enough time to drive across the country, be a shithead, then drive back again though.

it's not about being a shithead. It's about showing that we don't want these fuckers in this country.

We're currently experiencing a soft invasion by China who want to conquer the east before moving onto the rest of the world.

Given 3 days (a long weekend), we could organise for fuckers to fly down to Canberra on a friday night or saturday morning. Set up camp. And then do a day long march on saturday from mid day, get pissed and enjoy the night together. March again on sunday mid day and then begin to return home.

Leftists won't be up for camping out for something they only casually care for. nor will they have the financial investment.