Why does race count as politics?

Why does race count as politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

jroan.com/HtIBWhite.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8&t
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/03/22/sorry-but-the-irish-were-always-white-and-so-were-the-italians-jews-and-so-on/?utm_term=.7446fc3f1d88
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000949
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It doesn't. Psuedoscience at best.

>confederate
>race is psuedoscience
really fires up my neurons

Because people actually care about it. Same thing with nation.

But, race is proven to be an arbitrary category. That's why some people call Slavs and Jews white, some don't. Some call Mediterranean, white. That's why I laugh at misguided like Richard Spencer.

Idiot. I'd rightly be sued for malpractice if I treated races equally.

Did you know, Irish used to be not considered white?

>some people
You mean Sup Forums? You are spouting a meme that hardly exists or even existed in reality.

Sup Forums calls Jews, white? Are you an idiot?

Wrong actually. Only white people could get citizenship in USA and the Irish actually managed to gain it, in addition Irish were not subject to laws that applied to non-whites.

>Sup Forums calls Jews, white?
I seen both call them white and not. Many Jews are not certain themselves because when they have to talk shit about whites they understand that they look white in minds of non-whites and can possibly screw themselves with that.

But, the decision was arbitrary. That's my point. White, black, asian, are arbitrary. The only truth is shared genes, but the grouping into labels is not scientific. Genetics are constantly changing and impossible to make in to neat categories...

yeah in the 13th century

And?
You think because definitions are used differently by different people, the underlying realities are illusory?

This is shit tier, thinking, best ally.

I have just proven you wrong. Why are you moving goalpost already?

And latinos were considered white at some point.

And japs were honorary.

So, people changed their mind on whether Irish are considered white, and allowed them citizenship. Isn't that proof it's arbitrary...?
The only reality is shared genes, the degree of shared-ness that constitutes a category (race) is a non-scientific decision that has no consensus. It is also impossible to track and most based on visual observation (arbitrary)
So, why do you have a Nazi Germany flag?

Because its easy to hide behind group collective like bunch of sheep

>So, people changed their mind on whether Irish are considered white, and allowed them citizenship. Isn't that proof it's arbitrary...?
Except that never happened, Irish were always considered white. That is why they already had citizenship since revolutionary war and never faced any discrimination laws. I already said this in my previous posts try to keep up.

jroan.com/HtIBWhite.pdf

Well, what's all this about? user?

Must be nice to live in a defacto ethnostate and question others for wanting the same. Nippon is almost 100% racially homogeneous, while white countries face an ignominious end. Civilization is a racial construct not the other way around.

Race counts in politics because... Well, just look at the extent of Black crime in America FFS.

Also Whites don't want to end up as minorities in their own countries so obviously we want most non-Whites (mostly Africans, who bring crime and use a lot of welfare, while replacing us demographically) out.

You made me laugh, user... Because the woman in my thread picture is an ethnic minority in Japan, but you probably didn't notice.

>Noel Ignatiev
youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8&t
Very objective totally not just some pathological butthurt at whites
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/03/22/sorry-but-the-irish-were-always-white-and-so-were-the-italians-jews-and-so-on/?utm_term=.7446fc3f1d88
There you go more credible Jew

>Implying Japan isn't 98% pure Japanese
>Implying Japanese people wouldn't mind having a 20% Korean population

KEK

Because identity politics
It's retarded, I know.

What is your point? Are you implying that niggers and gooks can tell difference in white nationalities that live in close proximity? No? Then why do you think we could tell Jap and Korean apart?

Oh... A one minute video created with clips out of context... I see, user.
Anyway, even what you might see as one race has great genetic variance. Who is to say, we cannot divide Japan into more categories? After all... are Gaul, Roman, Celtic, different races?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000949
I'm laughing, because the woman is not Korean either, she is Japanese. Japanese is not a race!

probably

I'd love to know more about her minority.

>Africans
>replacing whites demographically
They've been stable/ on the down spiral.
It's the beaners (who get counted as white in crime stats and make whites look worse than they are) who are replacing us.
Our only hope left is a minarchist society so anyone can form any racially homogenous communities they want and don't have to be forcibly integrated with shitskins.
Minarchism would end welfare and that would decrease the in flow of Pedros.
They also would no longer have the government program of immigration, which would make it harder and this decrease even more Pedro's.
We're still 62%, and some whites still have money to buy land (the Fed would have to relinquish its massive land holdings) and the Fed would end and whites would get richer to buy land.
"Grab pieces of what's left" as Jared Taylor said. Much more realistic than that faggot Richard Spencer who is so delusional he thinks he can convince all the shitskins to leave the country by their own choice

>Oh... A one minute video created with clips out of context... I see, user.
So you gonna ignore what I previously said and posted? The Irish were considered white, saying that they were not is just a lie, sorry that some Jew lied to you.
>I'm laughing, because the woman is not Korean either, she is Japanese. Japanese is not a race!
Is your brain melting? I never said that...

Well Japanese is an ethnicity of the East Asian race, but in America Whites and Blacks are all mixed inside their race, so it doesn't make sense to call people English or German or Malian. In Europe it's different though. You can tell an Irish from a Slovak easily.

Gauls and Romans were different ethnicities, not sure about now, we French are a mix of Gaul, Roman and Frankish, but mostly Gaul.

Celtic is a culture as well as an ethnicity, which can itself be subdivided (Irish, Scottish, Manx, Breton and Welsh are Celtic).

and beaver were considered fish does this mean biology is not real?

I wouldn't mind getting some Ainu Chick, even if there's no such thing as a pure-blooded Ainu.
Are the caucasian looking ones cosplayers or just pure blooded ainus ? This dude's eyebrows remind me of my grandfathers big ass mingrelian eyebrows.

I was talking about Europe (I wasn't clear though), in the US it's beaners obviously.

It's called Ainu
Japanese is not an ethnicity, maybe you are thinking of Yamato...?
Ha...

Yamato = most Japanese, so yes.

I don't know if that apply with the rest of them, but she's cute as hell! That's why my point, i'm not racist, just lurking around.

Yamato is Japanese
Ainu is Japanese

Please understand, user...

Politics is to a large extent identity politics. Japan does not like foreigners and its policy towards foreigners reflects that.
Society is a racial construct.

And what about subraces? Race isn't entirely homogenous, that is why it cannot be strictly defined.

I know, but Ainus are a small minority, so Yamato = most Japanese, Ainu = very few Japanese.

Who cares if it's extremely strictly defined, outside of the scientific world ? As with all things human, there are many nuances in race, that doesn't mean race is a social construct. Only purity spiraling shills and concern trolling lefties are obsessed with a strict definition of race that has absolutely no approximations.

The more you investigate into race, the more it dissipates... Because... it's a delusion, user.

It is not. Can a Frenchman be Asian ?

Welp, you had 20mins to respond to this
but you chose to tuck tail and run.

I now declare Lithuania the winner and OP a faggot.

Bottom left is very, very Russian (or Ukrainian, or Belarussian, etc, - we're all the same). And the "Dinar"-something group pictured, they're from the upper Caucasus, aren't they? Not Germany?
You sure this is the right name for the image? "German races.jpg"?

Asia is a geographical location... So is France...

Since they don't overlap, my answer is no.

I actually lived in Norway for 7 years, I can tell apart Lithuanian from Norwegian with quite some accuracy.

because every race has their own circumstances and problems people want their needs and issues to be addressed and they could care less about outsiders there isn't enough space for everyone and you get problems on a social level and it becomes politics

What's a Frenchman? Are we a race?

>Strawman, no answer
>Verdict : Probably (((Japanese)))

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

You are deciding people's needs and issues for them? Or just who is allowed to have a subset of issues applied to them? Who is decided an outsider... user?

Oh...

Race, no. European ethnicity, yes (Gaul, Roman & Frankish, mostly, plus the indigenous Basques, Bretons, etc.). Not the "New French", just those who populated France for hundreds or thousands of years before mass immigration.

ethnicity

The dominant culture's issues come first. Outsiders are outsiders they'll never be welcome sure if you get enough outsiders they'll form a coalition against the dominant culture even if their goals aren't exactly aligned just like niggers have to compete with spics for jobs but feel whitey is pushing them down or spics pushing niggers out of their own neighborhoods or asians who's only real stake in the democrat party is immigration and percieved racism from the other party

>culture
Well, you switched from race to culture... Are you a Civic Nationalist now?

Can I have one of your women pls?

culture and race are connected

culture is a byproduct of race they are pretty much the same thing even if other races adopt another culture soon it becomes different enough to be called its own

Hell yeah if she migrate in my place I'd be happy!

Because Indians r superior

We are sort of a cross road in western europe. We had romains, mores, germans, brits, vikings always tring to invade us. Even in the withe people, I think, we have the most diversity in europe.

because race and culture are bound together.

>It doesn't. Psuedoscience at best.

>race
>psuedoscience
race is a proven fact you idiot.
the iq differences the difference in skull type and the genetic differences.

race is a signature of your ancestors, who are your reference to build your identity and therefore it is a huge sociological factor. politics adapt to this and if they don't, they create chaos

The concept of "race" has different political meanings and connotations depending upon how you wish to utilize it. Some have essentialized it from a biological vantage such as the nazis, while others have emphasized its spiritual properties such as traditionalists and indeed, some fascists. But when you think about it this is also true on the left as the cosmopolitan concept of race as a universal, common, planetary family is too in itself a way to use race within the framework of politics. There really isn't anything controversial about this.

The first Japanese is Jomon.
Ainu is close to Jomon. Almost of Japanese is mixed blood of Jomon and Yayoi.
>map
アイヌ = Ainu

This guy is Yamato-Japanese, not Ainu-Japanese

Yamato-Japanese = Mainland Japanese in these pics

The interesting question is where did yayoi come from ? Korea or South China? or a mix of both ?

Because rich white plantation owners invented "white people" so they could exploit poor white people, and America doesn't have any hostile neighbors and enjoys a century of economic advantage post-WWII, so we all have to suffer.

both and the far east russia. chinese is much.
>map
red means that they get drunk easily

>yellow circle in this map
home area of yamato in the ancient era

I get drunk easily

That is a beautiful part-Ainu.
Ainu DNA is still in many Japanese people. You are an English teacher?

Because politics is about people.

>Why does race count as politics?

because jews use race to conquer nations.

>It doesn't. Psuedoscience at best.

Did you just claim that the jewish race doesn't exist?

Fun fact, whites in 1930 were dumber IQ wise than African Americans.
It's obvious the current disparity between African Americans and Whites is because they were held back due to slavery and are still behind 80 years.
The Flynn effect slows down for the people at the top, so they will catch up eventually.

than African Americans today*
Just trying to be specific.

in shitting

because some losers dont have anything else to brag about.

Aino are niggs tho