Tell me why I should ever get married in Australia

you shouldn't

emus took all the good women

FEATHERED

>disliking sunrise that much

All these women are fuckable even can roleplay as your best friend from a teenage buddy movie on the top left there

nah

You sound like a man that hasn't taken the ricepill yet

LIGHTS THE FUCKING ROOT OF EVIL I HATE OPPRESSIVE LIGHT AND WHY DO PLANTS GET THE LIGHT WHEN WOMEN GET LESS LIGHT

WHEN DOES IT START? AT WHAT POINT CAN YOU TELL ME WHEN DID THE PLANT START GETTING MORE THAN THE WOMEN GOT???? WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT PERIOD?!?!? THINK ABOUT IT.

You shouldn't until everybody can marry.

#LoveWins

Who would fuck ANY of those women?

Kek

kill yourself homo. nobody gives a shit about your mental illness.

MUH VAGINA

Fuck I hate that woman so much.
Everything she posts is bile.

Could someone please photoshop the "gorilla warfare" pasta into the sign?

This.

If the future of mankind depended on me mating with any of these, I'd promptly kill myself.

notice i didn't have to specify marriage to a woman. Thats because marriage is only between a man and a woman to begin with.

It's literally all feminists can fall back on. They have pussies and can't handle people calling them out for being disgusting worthless freaks.

I have traveled the world and i can honestly say that Australian girls are the worst of the worst.
When you speak with them there is little to no natural male female chemistry. Its all competitiveness and attempts at undermining your masculinity. They Genuinly believe that they want a femnaized type guy yet respond with absolute distaste to such behavior. The meme about the majority of most girls going for the top 10% of guys is more true in this country than anywhere else.
I will most certainly be going to europe to find a life partner (and may even remain there)
Europe has some hints of this behavior in its women but no where near as much as Australia.
Also fat chicks here genuinely believe they can get guys way above them in attractiveness. They are so entitled it makes me sick.
Australian girls are the WORST girls on earth UK and USA are bad but Australia takes first place.
very very sad

Maybe them acting thatvwaybis their version of shitpoating IRL

In Oz it's girls like that or Staceys mostly.

Melbourne.........
Sigh
I love this country but im out. Its been nice but im going to europe.
cheers guys il be round for a visit every now and then

A viable option but i just dont find them attractive and thats something that is important to me

Kill them first m8

not ready to be rice-cucked yet, and not really into porch monkeys so I agree with these boys, Europe is looking good for mating season.

Nah I don't really believe in murder. Not to mention the only reason I will kms is because they might force-reproduce.

> During mating season the australian woman will travel hundreds of miles to find a suitable partner

>When you speak with them there is little to no natural male female chemistry. Its all competitiveness and attempts at undermining your masculinity

I've noticed that too. I can sometimes deal with it by hamming it up but it's not something I want to have to deal with long term.

Whenever I've spoken with girls from some other countries they've treated me as an equal and it's taken me by surprise because I am so mentally damaged from these Aussie skank whores.

If you want a pure trad bitch with a high level of attractiveness then id point to the east.
Can be a bit of a culture shock though..
I personally like french, italian and spannish chicks. In that order

Why does that cunt hate Sunrise?

I bless you rice guys but same here I don't want no half gook kid. Kind of jelly.

I had no idea until i went overseas.. All girls have the same instincts pretty much though so dont get TOO excited.. But yeah you're right Aussie girls require too much work. You pretty much have to change your entire personality to deal with the upkeep. One positive though, learning to deal with this aspect of female nature in australia is pretty much like going through the highest level bootcamp. everything else seems easy after.

Jesus those are some ugly dudes.

That woman is so jewish, I bet she sleep in a oven every night.

just move out of the big cities m8

>labor want fag marriage
>liberals say okay, lets have a referendum on it
>labor say no thanks
What could they possibly mean by this?
Also what did Kochie do?

Memes aside, how come Australian women are so trashy, bushpiggy, cant cooky, and filthy.

Granted most women are like this now days due to feminism, but it seems like Australian women win when it comes to maximizing their disgusting bush-pig aesthetics/personalities

Anglos are quickly regressing into the most degenerate race on earth.

I know Sunrise hasn't treated Gundam very well between AGE, G-Reco getting fucked with only 2 cours and the endless OYW pandering OVAs but I would have Code Geass coming back would have restored a little respect for them.

B I G E M U C O C K

Two reasons.
1) They knew it wouldn't pass
2) If it did pass, they wouldn't be able to campaign on the basis of fag marriage.

nah, im italian heritage anyway. Feel more welcomed in Europe even though im 3rd gen and speak only english with an aussie name.

American women aren't much better. Unless your 6'6 with a 11 inch cock and a BMW a large % of women won't talk to you.

The California valley girl culture. I live in Perth and I feel like there's a disproportionate amount of the Stacey archetype.

it's 100% the dad/brothers fault for treating all the women in their lives like one-of-the-boys, the men here are so desperate to speak with an air of authority that they actively try to beta-ise their sons and friends just to make themselves look a like a slightly better leader by comparison.

Our "alpha" men over-encourage women endlessly in sport and every activity just for PC brownie points. Unfortunately this tactic works to get pussy at the cost of all the young impressional men in society being led astray by pussy-whipped leaders.

DELET

actually made me kek
good job ausbro

so brave. truly inspirational

Absolute filth
Delete your country

>Melbourne
>Australia
pick one

So if I get a bunch of T-shirts and shit and piss on them, put them up on my Facebook page and sell them. Is that the same thing?

Second place Israel is actually worse.

He just wants in. Let him in, you cunt.

Just don't bring them back here when you've found her, they adjust real fucking quick.

I've seen a lot of Australians here in Brazil

the women are just the female counterpart, you're all a bunch of americans on steroid

apparently aussies are annoying tourists

#CLEM?

Im well aware of this. Even the short stay tourists turn to shit within a month or two. Australia is unbelievably cliquey but the clique seems to be highly homogeneous. The positive side to this is it results in the culture remaining quite strong against things like islamification.

kill yourself

Not him.
Not "annoying". Just a little louder than the others.

Nothing that we can't handle tho.

Australians are one of the most loved and accepted tourist groups in the world. Not much news comes out of here.

This pic looks so cash

*QUACKED

It's a chupacabra

>every time I see that pack of 6ft + people with that hitler youth haircut

Yep walking on eggshells all the time having to watch what you say, also having to do 90% of the talking and initiating. All the while having to be a good earner. It's fucked. I haven't spoken to Aussie girls regularly for ages and I do not miss it one bit. It's torture. They're fuckin idiots but they parade around like they're smart. Arrogant idiots are one of life's toughest social challenges. I'm not going OS but i wouldn't mind meeting a nice non Aussie girl here.

>Australians are one of the most loved and accepted tourist groups in the world
>things that aren't true

I really really want to watch Code Geass season 3 which is releasing soon.

Gundam is good desu

this is not true

I can't decide which is worse between young and old (specially old women) tho

She#boon
Get fucked

We don't tip. They hate us.

>Tell me why I should ever get married in Australia
because the blue haired shit is just a faze. sounds like you need to grow up a little too user

Has not been my experience. I guess everyone has their own opinion. Speaking in generalities obviously.

Why can't creative and brave feminists ever not use their yeast infection for art.

Then you're left with bush pigs

idk, maybe it's because the places where I live attract the ultra-normies

I'm sure there's a huge difference between australians who go visit disney world vs villages in europe

>the unfuckables.

>melbourne

nah were a pretty loved nation but aussie tourists dont have the best rep

>Cows literally