Norway sends 300 warships to invade the UK

>Norway sends 300 warships to invade the UK
>9000 men

HOLEY SHEEIT HOW POWERFUL WAS NORWAY THEN?

youtube.com/watch?v=rAa4fAc9H8w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>((((Thicc))))

WE

LITERALLY WAS

If the black death didn't kill two thirds of our population we would still be the savages of Scandinavia.

>we wuz powerful
>posting female soldiers pictures

now you know how powerful you are if you need pussies in the norweigan army

DICK WASHERS

>They are building them again
Yes Norway, remind the world why they feared you

>savages
That is a very ugly word, fix it

9000 men is the kiwi army. How is norway still the same population of a british colony on the other side of the planet as a place with thousands of years of history

Norwegian women are better than any of your cucked US Army boys :^

450 years before british colonization of the kiwiland, just around the same time the polynesians arrived there as hunter gatherers on some canoes. How many were there before they were decimated by change to farming life, then by white people arriving with the same diseases and with muskets.

So why is the population the same today? I'm honestly curious why there isn't more people in Scandinavia after such a long history

Did it get down to levels that low during the black death. I guess a lot of people settled overseas as well due to their skill in getting there

Didn't have the same population boom as other countries had later because of climate, fertile land etc.

God, I'm wishing for another world war just for a chance to take one of those female "Special Forces" teams as PoWs

It's strange to me to read about first contact with Japan. When the portugese and dutch with some english were contacting them and living there, but they already had 60 million people. And the UK had perhaps 6.

Yeah, the UK population only started to explode in the 19th century (pic only includes England)

Most Norwegians fucked off to Minnesota when promised free land.
16,8% of minnesota has norwegian heritage.

32.1% Nordic countries; (16.8% Norwegian, 9.5% Swedish, 4.7% Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese and Karelian)

So did "all" Europeans... so it's not an explanation.

How many english irish and scottish made up the early us, canada, aus and nz. Of course there were significant settlements from germans french dutch and more

It's just weird to me that countries thousands of years old have the population of countries 200 years old. But the purity excuse of japan has left hundred of years before.

Is the traditional family up there one or two kids rather than 10? Most people in aus their grandparents were in a large family.

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

That ship is pure sex. I can see why you could cross the atlantic in something like that

Buy a yacht for half a years wages and do it yourself

Scandinavia has a lower population because large parts of Scandinavia are harsh climate zones that prevented food supply in the past and today there is to high cost for children and comfort, and there is high population density.

Not gonna lie I was pretty shocked when I saw how small the populations for countries like Ireland, Norway and Sweden were. You idiots have zero fucking clue what you're doing when you import all these immigrants, you're doomed.