My macedonian cousin refuses to learn swedish!!

Hi guys!

My no good macedonian cousin has lived here in Sweden for the past 4 years. He hasn't taken it upon him to learn even a single phrase of Swedish. But not only that, neither does he speak a single word of English. Also, he is married and has a young daughter. He works as a boat builder and doesnt necessary have to communicate with a single human being. He is 37.

He refuses to learn swedish or english. Only two million people speak macedonian on this planet.

He is an embarrassment to the entire family. He has a permanent citizenship in Sweden now. He refuses to adapt. What should I do Sup Forums ?

yeah but why did you post a pic of a Croat

Tesla was a Serb, you retard. Yes, he was born in present-day Croatia, but he was an ethnic Serb.

both tesla and my cousin have had yugoslavian passports

>a Croat
Excuse me? How can you be so bluepilled?

(You)

Why would he bother learning a dead language?

isnt elon musk made tesla?

>What should I do Sup Forums

Move to Sweden.

>Croat

The man in the picture is Nikolaj Teslici, russian-albanian owner of a bakery in my neighborhood

sad that the Serb is the only one that didn't fall for the bait

this

He should learn somalian

Maybe you should learn some Macedonian!

I know macedonian but he needs to adapt to the country he moved to. 4 years now. not a single word swedish or english. refuses..

kick his ass until he steps up and starts behaving like a human being

Why would anyone learn Swedish when it's a language that will disappear in the next few years?

Since you're his world you should only speak to him in Swedish and nothing else, he can't go on forever.

You and your entire family should learn bulgarian and stop opressing your cousin.

Fucking swedes, I thought you were supposed to be tolerant.

Even the refugees don't have give themselves the work to learn that language.

>Conflating ethnicity with nationality
KYS asap (:

its the only we can do since our countries are medicore satelite countries

His nationality was American or Austro-Hungarian,not Croat.Now if you want an ethical Serb with Croat nationality look no further here ya go.

>Macedonian

Kek

not really an ethnical Serb, he lived in Croatia for centuries and assimilated

inb4 God is a Serb

Beat it into him user

>He lived in Croatia in centuries and assimilated
Shiet famalam i did not know he was an immortal who lived for hundreds of years.So what happened to him?How did the bloke die?

Your first mistake was expecting from a slavic gypsy monkey who roleplays as a Greek to learn anything

we wuz immortal and shiet

Rape daughter and frame him; it’s not like he can talk his way out of it

Does Bruno Mars is gay?

>he refuses to learn Swedish or english
Read the fucking post you bothered to respond to

Agreed fuck those backstabbing, calculating cunts.

When will two of us with Bulgarians tear apart that non country and split it between us before Albanian niggers take it whole?

With that flag you better hope he's not boi

The national language of sweden is english
duh everyone knows that

>Only two million people speak macedonian on this planet.
What do you mean? There's at least ten million people speaking Greek.

>CROAT

WTF MAN, WE ALL KNOW HE WAS ETHNICALLY FROM ZIMBABWE AND THAT HIS MOTHER WAS A TATAR
JUST BECAUSE HE WAS BORN IN PRESENT CROATIA DOESN;T MEAN HE IS ONE

>implying it isn't Somali