Historical Blackwashing

>Found out through old ww1 draft cards that my Great Grandfather, Great Great Grandfather and Great Great Great Grandfather one one part of the family were all U.S Cavalry Sgts in their 20s
>Googled late 1800s American Cavalry to get an idea of the equipment and uniforms they used.
>Every picture that came up is of the black Buffalo Soldiers
>Kids who have grown up with liberal education and get interested in this subject would think this is an actual representation of what the U.S cavalry was.
>Yes Buffalo soldiers were a part of the history but not enough to take up EVERY picture spot.
>Kids today are taught that Blacks did basically everything in making this country.
>WTF is with the historical blackwashing!?
>This fake history is just plain irresponsible, misinformation is creating purposefully ignorant people.
>Google that same thing I did and keep scrolling down it's 95% black cavalry all the way down.

Liberals don't fucking realize you can acknowledge the historical black units without completely whiping out the vast majority of White units that made up our old military.

>inb4 your grandparents were black, they were English-American, my genetic results had 0% African and i'm mainly Saxon genetically with some other Europenis thrown in to fill out the rest.

>America
>History
Ayyy

Spelling errors:

On one part of family*
When each in turn was in their 20's they were in the cavalry and each became a Sergeant, they obviously weren't all 20 at the same time*

Lol that is really what they're turning it into.

You'll have rappers talking about how all the entire Continental Army except for George Washington was actually black and legitimately believing it.

>Great Grandfather taken prisoner at stalingrad by the russians, spends 9 years in a gulag.
>he s romanian non jewish so it doesnt matter I cant play the victim card

google purposely does this to make their search "less racist"

If you google pictures of the unit he was in it will probably bring up pictures of some obscure Afrikans unit instead.

Maybe no one cared to photograph anyone else other than blacks at the time, because novalty

>google purposely does this to make their search "less racist"

The irony is all google is accomplishing is adding fuel to the "We wuz Kangz" Black Supremacist narrative that only black people every did anything. I have a friend, 29 years old, half black, when he saw the trailer for the movie Dunkirk he got mad there were no black guys in it.......... I asked him "Why the hell would there be black guys at the battle of Dunkirk? They were all straight up Englishmen, FROM England." He got mad at me.

Uninformed people (aka most) eat this Google fake history crap right up.

>Maybe no one cared to photograph anyone else other than blacks at the time, because novalty

No there's tons of photos of the U.S cavalry, which is even more telling of what Google did. If what you said was true then that would be fine, but the vast majority of old photos were not of the buffalo soldiers, they made up such a small percentage.

It's absurd that in the modern day to find pictures of the regular cavalry you have to dig deeper. A picture or two of the Buffalo Soldiers would be fine even in the top results but basically every one for the entire front page is so stupid.

google image search game:
white mother vs. black mother
white father. vs. black father
white family. vs. black family
white inventors vs. black inventors

pretty much any position, profession, trade, activity, etc. along with the qualifiers "white" and "black"

whaddya see there, user?

now try "men" and "women"...

agenda much, google?

Holy shit that is terrible.

People are always saying to use DuckDuckGo, which I sometimes do, but i'm not the person that needs to be using it anyway, I can see through Google's bullshit like the water that runs down my drain. The common person however is easily fooled into thinking Google searches are an accurate representation of the world/country/whathaveyou.

Something that comes to mind from this is that they're tying to do it to combat "racism" (that word has lost all true meaning) but what they've done is push more people who would be considered moderate over to the "racist" side. For example when I first heard "White Genocide" I thought what a load of crap is that, but then I started to see shit like what we're talking about here and started really analyzing pop-culture/movies/tvshows and hot damn it made me realize there was something to that. Thanks Google and ultra libs for making me actually LESS tolerant by trying to forcefeed your shit down our throats.

Look at Predator, awesome movie with a diverse cast that wasn't FORCED, the way the guys and characters all interacted was natural with no soap boxing white devil plot line, shit like THAT makes people get along better not this modern day leftist white guilt bs.

I used to be the same, never thinking white genocide was even real. Used to be way more liberal two years ago and never even thought of Sup Forums. Now look where we are.

>I used to be the same, never thinking white genocide was even real. Used to be way more liberal two years ago and never even thought of Sup Forums. Now look where we are.

Exactly.

It's similar to what happened in Iran with the installment of the Shah in the 1940s. Iranians were fairly Western at the time, but then the Shah started outlawing Islamic things and forcing the Iranians to dress western etc... this ended up pushing even their moderates toward more fundamental Islam, thus the Iranian Islamic Revolution that overthrew the Shah and now look at the Iran of today.

Ignorant liberals need to back the hell off with their outright hatred of White men and demonizing our culture (that really is the political platform they run on, just listen to what they say, and how many of them openly hate us and criticize without allowing any criticism of themselves).

The Iran thing is interesting. I've wanted to learn more cause I don't know too much of the history other than it used to be a lot more secular, but now is an Islamic state.

Oh and I know about the demonizing of white men. Back when I was liberal I was in the process of being brainwashed with white guilt and thinking my race is terrible... I'm so glad I snapped out of that. Now I'm almost complete opposite.

So a quick brief on Iran is that in the in 1951 the Prime Minister of Iran Mohammed Mossadegh was elected and he loved the U.S system of gov't. He quoted the founding fathers in his acceptance speech etc...

Now since he was strongly Nationalistic and wanted a better Iran he decided to make the natural decision to nationalize Iran's oil and take it back from the British. The Brits obviously didn't like this too much so they ran to the U.S CIA and convinced them he would be a wild card and it was safer to overthrow him. CIA overthrows him and puts in the Ultra-pro-Western puppet the Shah as military dictator rather than the democratically elected Mossadegh.

The absurdity of some of the decisions the CIA did in the past is beyond me, it's as if they had never played chess before and couldn't think moves ahead. Why not ally with this Iran and subsequently lead to Republic/Democratic government spreading throughout the Middle East?

Such a god damned bad decision.

Their real aim here is to erase white history. The cuddly liberals who talk about simply acknowledging black history are just useful idiots.

Side note if what I wrote was misleading about Shah being Pro West: Mossadegh was also incredibly pro-Western but he wanted Iran to be an independently run state as any good nationalist should. The Shah was actually controlled by the U.S.

>Their real aim here is to erase white history. The cuddly liberals who talk about simply acknowledging black history are just useful idiots.

If you gave it even one more generation of the current liberal agenda's education system you would have kids thinking the play Hamilton wasn't an artistic take on the revolution but that's what they founding fathers actually looked like. Erasing and changing history is one of the most vile crimes humans commit, it desecrates those who went before. We'll all be dead one day and if your story is erased you never existed.

See: ISIS destroying Roman and Assyrian monuments so their people think Islam is the be all end all of history.

Stuff like this makes me sad about what's happened in history, but there's nothing I can do about it. Or just wonder what would today be like if we never stepped in. Same with Qaddafi and Saddam(though my knowledge is limited on that too).

I guess that's where we step in to current day and point out the bullshit like what's in your OP.

Back when I was indoctrinated by Tumblr, this reminds me. They like to push the whole "black and queer history" thing because they believe they were being erased from history and history was "whites only." I would constantly see posts like "STOP BLACK AND QUEER ERASURE FROM HISTORY!!" and constantly use the word "erasure."

I feel like maybe we could throw the same thing back at them. They're so focused on "black erasure" in history it's actually causing the erasure of whites.

They use Black and Queer as if those two are interchangeable? It's just so stupid.

In the West (my Asian history knowledge isn't as good, not sure what bhuddists do with this) post Roman Paganism 99.9% of people in History were closeted so there's no way to know who the hell was gay or not! That makes no sense at all.

Emperor Marcus Aurelius was gay (still had a kid out of sense of duty though) as seen by his love letters to his boyfriend. I mean ancient Rome couldn't care less if you were gay or not but aside from them I don't really see how gayness is erased from history since there's almost no way to know who was gay. They need to realize Gay isn't a civilization or ethnicity it's just what genitals get you off or not.

It's like you give these people the slightest edge in power and they're now trying to completely destroy us.

The history of the West leads directly back to the history of Europe.

And for the Blacks, they weren't a part of Western history until the mid 1700s when the kangz discovered it was cheaper and easier to sell slaves to the Euros than it was to sell the ivory and gold they used to produce. The Kangz found capturing weaker tribes was a hell of a lot easier and cost effective, the Euros found that slaves were cheaper and easier to handle than peasants to field their growing plantations in the new world. As callous as this sounds Slaves don't exactly contribute much to the grand workings and plannings of a society, they weren't debating law or waging war against other nations. If blacks want black history then they should do more research on actual subsaharan Africa instead of randomly trying to steal the North Africans history. Sure as time went on and they were freed they begin to contribute a bit more and today you have guys like Justice Clarence Thomas etc. The problem is African Americans will soon find out their hatred is misplaced and they should hate the Coastal Africans who sold their asses left and right.

>
I meant 99.9% of GAY people were closeted and would stay in the closet with no way to know who was gay.

They do equate it all together with their oppression olympics. Just look at the new gay pride flag of Philadelphia.

I have seen Tumblrinas talk about the romans and such, idolizing them almost in a sense with their displays of homosexuality openly. It goes with their whole "bringing to light homosexuals in history" spin and will use that to their advantage. But using that is like what you said:
>It's like you give these people the slightest edge in power and they're now trying to completely destroy us.

Sad thing is they will never do any kind of research like you mentioned or ever look at this thread. Even if they did look at what you said they'll still bring up the KKK, Jim Crow, "racist depictions of blacks" in history and such to further portray it as white man's fault. They want their presence KNOWN and for people to know the "trials and tribulations of black people throughout history." Oh and don't forget the colonization of Africa, they'll throw that in too.