(((World Refugee Day)))

Since when was there a World Refugee Day?
The shit trending. This world is going in weird ways.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are they all white?

STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT

OK kike

Has this topic been post already?

fucking exactly.

This. ????

Anyone have the original version of this image?

>another holiday, another day I don't have to work, thanks EU
Cause if I have to work on that day then FUCK ALL Y'ALL!

(((Australia)))

>still white

Mine was just full of fucking Poles

Why force all those millions of poor "refugees" to walk all the way to mean old racist Europe when open liberal Israel is right there with open arms?!

#OpenBordersForIsrael

sorta

Of course you have to work on that day, you need to pay for Ahmed and his 8 children.
Don't be a bigot, user, it's world refugee day!

We need to go darker.

The artist didn't take their "fashion" into account.

>children
hahahahhahahhaha

It wouldn't be so bad if they came in a literal wave.

Since it became part of (((their))) agenda to make you happy and willing to accept refugees, to the point of even having a day where you celebrate their miserable existences, ignoring the fact that they continuously sap resources, steal women, cause an increase in sickness, and lower the general IQ of whatever country they're shoveled into.

Is that a drag burqa ?

If you see something, say something. Report suspicious brown people to ICE:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

darker, dark as the night!

but the SJW screeching scares the law.