Hi, I'm Ian from forgottenniggers...

Hi, I'm Ian from forgottenniggers.com and I'm here at the rock island auction company taking a look at some of the niggers they are going to be selling in their summer of 2017 auction.

This is Tyqandrius Jamal. He was born to a poor nigger family in a dirt poor nigger neighbourhood. Although endowed with what is by nigger standards a superhuman intelligence he has only just barely managed to pass grade 12 last year. He was taken into custody by police for a nonviolent offence and thus made his way here to our auction.
Gentle at heart and capable of basic arithmetic, Tyqnadrius would make an excellent house nigger.

Bidding starts at $50 with no reserve. All proceeds to the Victims of Crime foundation.

herp forgot pic

What we have here is a model of the 1977 "singing nigger".
Due to an accident in 2002 this specific nigger has some external damage and possibly some internal damage as well, but for a collector who won't use it to much it will probably hold together fine.

hey don't drag Ian through the mud,cunt

That's "Gun Jesus" to you.

Forgive me Lord Eugene Stoner

THURTY FYE DOLLARS GOOD SIR

Here we have a wigger for auction. All the benefits of legal ownership of a nigger but with the intellect of a white man - though only if you can beat him into using it for a change. We strongly advise not using wiggers for manual labour because as pasty fat fucks they tend to collapse at the slightest exertion.

Bidding starts at $50. All proceeds donated the the Catholic Church.

I have thirty five dollars, do I hear forty?

Fiddy dollars!

Fifty dollars ladies and gentlemen, a fair price for this fine, docile negro.

For just ten dollars more, for sixty dollars everybody, Tyqandrius Jamal could be doing your sums come tax time for you. Sure, you'll have to check them over - he's a good nigger, but he's no white man - but it'll save you an hour or two in drafting easy.

Do I hear sixty dollars?

Sibiddy siss dollar!

Ladies and gentlemen sixty six dollars for this fine, fine negro. Whether you want to work him to the bone or just add him to your collection - or even give him to your cousin as a present to practice his phrenology, Tyquandrius is the house-nigger for you. Can I get one more bid ladies and gentlemen? Just one more? The nigger-catchers went to great effort running this negro down so if not for our lovely nigger then one more bid in honour of them? Remember, all proceeds go to the Victims of Crime foundation.

This.

senty seven dollar for that there nigger

I feel like this is a really great thread to invest in. Hilarious shit's def going to 300.

SOLD, for seventy seven dollars to the fine lookin' kiwi.

Looks like another nigger escapes the firing squads a day. Get on up here and say thank you Tyquandrius!

Alright, let's move on to our next lot. DeShawn Laurence. This buck nigger was caught trying to court a gaggle of sheboons with some sweet, stolen, rims. Unfortunately his stolen vehicle was stole from a kindly white man who got his teeth put out for his trouble. Mr Wilson wants you all to know he's gonna be fine, but he recommends DeShawn go only to those homes what can give him the kind of labour our violent white-bashing nigger friend deserves.

Strong of limb and slow of mind, DeShawn needs the whip and the baton but if you've got cotton to pick and it needs picking now there's no better nigger to nick 'er right off the stem. I mean he's not a prize catch but hell, he /is/ a nigger.

So let's start the bidding at five dollars. All proceeds go to Mr Wilson's dentistry bills. And don't worry if'n you don't want him. All niggers what don't get sold here go straight out the back to meet the fine citizen deupties of the Alabamie Volunteer Nigger Patrol.

Ten dollars for my wife's son's wife's future bull

whut the hell do you mean, "drag him through the mud"
hell there aint nothin wrong with wantin slavery back
and sheeit, shucks, dang ol' nascar, I aint gonna take it kindly ifn yer gunna be talkin that mess about muddin anyhow
it aint polite

Hilarious

FIVE DOLLARS

This shit belongs on /bant/

Five dollars for DeShawn, do I hear ten dollars? That's a dollar for each working finger he can use on your farms, my sweet friends.

Ian is an idiot, he is educated but not intelligent. He also hated Trump, in the comments he said that one should rather choose the Libertarian party.

TEEN DOLLUHS!

Pic related

Ten dollars sir, ten dollars. Do I hear fifteen dollars anywhere? Fifteen dollars anyone? That's fifteen dollars for this prime, strong negro. Look at that forehead - he won't be having any thoughts about escape any time soon, good sirs. He won't be having any thoughts at all! Just fifteen dollars for this tarry fellow - black as tar, but not slow as tar when you put the whip on him.

Final bid for fifteen dollars before we move on to other lots.

Twenty

$25 hang him here and now for the viewing pleasure of our fine audience.

stop bullying Ian and Lindy you faggots

Twenty five and sold! Ladies and gentlemen please put your hands together for our generous friend who is funding tonight's entertainment, and keep on clapping as I invite up our friends from the Alabamie Volunteer Nigger Patrol.

Alright Deputy Smith, I yield the floor to your - woah, watch him boys. Har har, look at that nigger squirm. Alright, get the noose ready. Now ladies and gentlemen, let's do it on the count of ten. Ready on the scaffold Deputy Smith? Alright, count it with me friends.
and 1.
DROP.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the life and times of DeShawn Laurence! Alright, get him off the stage boys.

Bear with me as I bring up our next lot.

that there nigger gonna get got

Thanks for the fun Aussie lol

Money well spent to watch a thieving coon get lynched. I'm J.D. Davidson of Davidson Shackles and Irons. Remember I'm tough on niggers and so are my fine shackles, irons, collars, and restraints. All made from solid hand forged American iron and available where ever fine nigger accessories are sold.

Good thread.
I'm comfy

This is a good thread.

$69 is my bid, sir.

Then we spied ol' Marvin Kline a-headin' south on twenty-nine
Like a midnight auto accessory store on wheels
His trunk was full of hub caps and his back seat full of tires
When we picked him up and made him spread his heels
I says, "Hands upon the wall, boy, you allowed to make one call
We just gonna have to get this situation under control
'Cause see I'm Fairweather Lewis and this here's Willard Clark
And we the Pottawattamie County rip-off patrol

Fuckin great

Well how about that, attendance sure is skyrocketing tonight. I'd like to welcome all our newcomers to the auction hall, and let's get right to the next item.

Our third lot for the night is Zion Latravius who got caught moving a trunk full of drugs over state lines. Now, he says he didn't know the drugs were in the car, and let me tell you ladies and gentlemen I've met quite a few niggers in my line of work and I can tell you I haven't ever met one of them I thought was smart enough to do a thing like lie. But if niggers have got one part of their brain that resembles our own - and that's a stretch I know - it is that evil part that works deception and cruelty.

Our Deputy friends think our black-hearted, black-skinned friend knows whose drugs those are - in fact, they think those drugs belong to a nigger drug lord. They've posted a $200 reward for any information leading to his apprehension. So if'n you're handy with a whip or a thumbscrew you can consider Latravius here an, how you call it...

investment opportunity!

My offer is 6 ounces of fine silver & 3 chickens

>I'm tough on niggers and so are my fine shackles, irons, collars, and restraints.
Breaking character here to give you an upvote. Truly the finest Southern Gentleman.

Amen. Don't make gun Jesus seem like a racist cuck like you.

I'll offer 50

Fifty dollars for the nigger with the secret. You must be confident in your needlework sir, and not the kind that the ladies get up to!

OH MY GOD I FUCKING LOVE THIS GUY!

Fifty dollars for a nigger! what are you made of?

If you can't torture him into confessing I'd like to buy this fine negro off y'all to work in my uncle's tobaccy and moonshine smuggling business.

>gun Jesus is a racist
Is nothing sacred any more

You'll have to speak to our Nigger Wholesaler. He's down the hall to the left next to the Iron and Misery Shipping Co.'s headquarters.

If you've got a need for disposable niggers they're the men who can get them to you. Every nigger guaranteed for at least a week but probable not more than two! A free bullet with every purchase available in many popular calibres so there's no hidden costs when the nigger passes its use-by date.

Well thank you good sir! I must say it is an honor to have the opportunity to attend such a lovely auction and to represent my fine wares to all the gentlemen and ladies in attendance.

Makes sure you buy a pair of those Davidson Shackles for use on that there nigger he looks like a runner.

What am I into, good ol' boys? I'm ready to hunt down every single runaway jigaboo

I'll make sure to pick up a pair, thank you.

Fifty dollars going once, fifty dollars going twice...

and I most certainly appreciate your business sir. We are now offering extra small sizes for any of you out there with rowdy pickaninnys.

Herro gud frend I would rike to purchace one of these neegrowns I hear so much about for chungs twaverring circus, Il pay top dorrah for an especiarry ugry model. As long as he has been snipped of course.

100 DOLLARS!

>politics

My twin brother R.J. Davidson everyone!

SOLD FOR
ONE
HUNDRED
DOLLARS
ladies and gentlemen, for this nigger, one hundred dollars. That's more than I pay my driver. Sir you must really want that reward, and good luck to you. I hope you'll make your efforts a public event so that the good folk of this fine city can attend and maybe get some pointers.

Get it? Pointers.

Moving on to our next lot ladies and gentlemen. This fetching negress - and don't worry friends, I haven't gone mad, just incredibly sarcastic - was once the concubine to African kings, or so she tells me. Whether you need a house nigger for your lovely wife or a nigger wife for your prize nigger fighter to unwind and relax with, Latisha Lasqueesha is the lump of coal to set into any pig-iron matrimonial ring. She was arrested for depraving herself in public so don't expect manners or class to come easily to her but I'm sure good Christians like your fine selves can enlighten even this nigger's soul.

All proceeds to the HIV/AIDS research charities.

We'll start the bidding at $5.

How are her hind parts looking?

I'll go 10!

Lindy is a self-important cuck if I ever saw one.

How do they look? Better not to look, friend! Some damage, about what you'd expect for a lady of the night. Note: the seller does not warranty her as disease free.

Ten dollars, do I hear fifteen? Put her in a dress and she might even pass for a scullery made, gentlemen. Or take her out of the dress and put her in a zoo. She'll have better luck passing as an ape!

Australian bantz have transcended to the next level.
pls moar of this thread

$10.50, $11 if she swallows.

kek

15$!

Bump

20 bucks!

I sincerely hope you'll only be using Latisha on your other niggers, good sir, though I'm sure you can beat her up to $11 if you really try.

A fetching man with a masterful portrait, though I can't imagine lugging that big thing all the way here. Though, if I did own something that good, I'd love to show it off.

SOLD, to the man with the impeccable hat. Enjoy your new negress sir, but don't enjoy her too much.

And with that the auction house will be closing for the night. Thank you all for coming and we here wish you all the very best with your new niggers and negresses. And remember: didn't see anything you liked tonight? Check back regularly. We have more slave ships arriving intermittently with holds full of negros specially broken in for your plantations and special needs. A full range of negro-keeping equipment can be had right here in this building through our preferred partner agreements.

And do you know of a nigger you just don't want anymore? Getting old and broken down, or just haven't been able to break him in satisfactorily? We don't just sell niggers fresh off the boat, we buy them too to on-sell. Fair prices for not-so-fair flesh.

Ladies and gentlemen, a final thank you for participating and a toast to our great, peculiar institution. May it last a thousand years.

Yeah and Karl is a cuck too. Mentions a few times how he wished the russians killed more evil natzees.

It's 3AM here almost. This thread has been a riot and I wish I had more time but I have an exam tomorrow, so oh well. You guys were hilarious.

Tweny fye dollars!

Shame, I was about to buy the next black male human for 10,000 kroner

>stop bullying Ian and Lindy you faggots

Stop lacking a sense of humour you millennial fuck

God damn this thread was so fucking good. Reminds me of better times. Please give us more later aussiebro.

Thanks for the thread bro that was some comedic genius.

OP has a herd of nigger cattle.

YEE HAW GOT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE.

Just fucking nigger cattle.

Ian is pure! PURE!