Fuck American WW2 Soldiers

American World War 2 veterans deserve bullets in their skulls. Heil Hitler. White American world war 2 veterans film niggers fucking their wives.

>hello fellow 4channers

>dat edge

Yes they fought for the wrong side, but you are a LARPing shill faggot.

They fought for the wrong side cause they're nigger loving cucks. Stop trying to pick fights with me. I'm on your side. It's niggers and Jews you should hate.

All Americans deserve bullets in their skulls. They are SUBHUMANS. DUMB AND FAT.

You are clearly mentally retarded. I pity you.

ATTENTION

When you see a terrible, useless, garbage thread, what should you do? Should you post in it?
NO.
Use the HIDE THREAD function and just make the shitposts go away! Don't EVER reply to trashposts, because it isn't the shitposters who have ruined this place, it's YOU, you who post in those worthless threads, it's YOUR fault a shitpost can receive 200+ replies and stay on pg for an hour.

JUST. DON'T. RESPOND.

Why because I tell you the truth? Keep jerking your dick you faggot.

>use the self moderating placebo instead of giving the constructive feedback needed for better future threads

Russians are the biggest cucks of all. You killed 50 million of your own people under a Jew ideology. Russians are subhuman mongoloids.

No arguments. Do you have the camera ready? Jamal is coming over and your wife is waiting.

Fuck off american subhuman. You are soros shill

Shut up Russian dumb ass. Jews created Communism. You are the Jews' bitch.

Jews created Nasim as well. Hitler was jew agent. Thanks to him jews rule the world.
But Putin will kill all americans and save the world.

No they didn't you faggot. Karl Marx created Communism and he was a Jew. Mussolini is the founder of fascism and he is an antisemite. Don't give me your bullshit you Mongoloid. You're a liar. I shit on Lenin and Stalin you stupid monkey. You work like slaves to be the shittiest nation in all of Europe.

Putin is a bitch. I don't give a fuck about America anyway but he is a weak bitch. A little tiny manlet. Trump bombs Syria without his permission and he can't even say anything about it because he's a little cuck boi.

Who is a main winner of WW2? JEWS! Thanks Hitler.

Russia is the best nation in Europe. Useless elders get 50$ for month, useless doctors get 70$, useless teachers get 80$. IT'S UTOPIA. WE DON'T PAY FOR USELESS PEOPLE.

And on top of that you claim to be right wing but you abort so many babies that Native Russians are dying out despite high birth rates and you have the biggest Muslim population in Europe

I literally have a case of my Grandpa's WW2 medals and officer's sabre sitting in my closet right now. You can't blame a soldier for a war.

You're right and who fought for the Jews. You Russians did. 20 million Russians died fighting for the Jews. Because Russians are baby dick mongoloid cucks.

Muslims are still better than americans. SO FUCK OFF. GOD BLESS PUTIN.

Yes you can. Your grandfather is cuck scum. Our current predicament is his fault. My great grandfather was interned for supporting Germany and my other grandfather was in Germany at the time attending the Adolf Hitler school. Your grandfather is scum who fought for niggers and Jews.

What was America supposed to do, when Germany declared war first? Axis had it coming.

This is like the ultimate battle of mongoloids

Cuck boy Ivan likes when Mahmoud fucks his girl.

England is the one most at fault. But Americans soldiers are still pathetic.

Blow it out your ass.

>Hitler was a jew agent

feels4chanman

All modern western governments are just mercenaries for banks.

The Japs took their defeat like men. What's your problem, faggot?

>people understood what propaganda and demagogy were and had informed political opinions in the late 30's and early 40's
>the draft is something you can avoid

You're the reason people don't take us seriously.

Cuck. Isn't that Duke Nukem anyway not the dude from Wolfenstein?

I've infiltrated America.

It first starts with you taking yourself seriously. If people are angry with you they take you seriously. And plenty of people here are angry at me.