What's /Pol's/ opinion of my ancestrial homeland, Wales?

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DRtnWVvDX6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wales is great, a shame you don't get out of the queen german cunt and preserve your unique language and culture

break free and shine

There's no real point, we fought the English and failed with honour. Changing that would just shame our ancestors who had fought.

Our language is fucking stupid. It's a good thing nobody speaks it anymore because it's completely fucking useless. Thank God my first language is English.

Too be honest, I have no idea of how to say Cymru? Is it said "Kum re" or is it "Krem ru"?

Cum (as in ejaculate) ree

Does it change by area? My Granddad speaks a bit of Welsh, and he was saying " Krem ru".

Not over yet.

Most celtic nations are infested with mongrel leftists, but there are still some actual gaels & britons hanging on.

There's nothing wrong with preserving these languages, but don't bother replacing English with them.

sheep shaggers.

The New Zealanders are catching up to us.

These languages were here first, they are not replacing english.

People that can't speak their own language are also more likely to abandon their culture. You can easily see this in scotland. The overwhelming majority of scottish people don't even practice their own culture, they happily let foreigners walk all over them.

These languages died for a reason. Let them be, don't tread on their graves.

Absolutely (((CIVIC)))

Kindly stop calling wales your "ancestral homeland" If you enjoy english cock that much.

Scottish "culture" was invented for Victorian tourists so they would bring some money to the shitheap

Sure thing lowlander. You done handing out snp leaflets for the day?

>preserve your unique language and culture

This. Anglos are literally cancer;

the more the public hates something the better it is.

so wales must be heaven full of good men

Shit tier englishmen with a sheep fetish that can't spell due to half their fucking genetic line being full of wool. The rest are s=dumb as fuck because of oxygen deprivation, drowning in the rain. I'm pretty sure the english only made it it's own country because it doesn't want to be associated with those subhumans.

I think you should give it up and realize you lost, you're English.

Spoken like a true 52%er

Where do you get these numbers from, limey?

Your census.

Probably. I'm from Cardiff, and everyone here says Cum-ree. I've also been told that the Welsh dialect slightly differs by region.

It's self reported. A large percentage of people, like myself, refuse to fill out that part and are counted as other. Or they pretend to be black, like talcum x.

Yeah, my family is originally from Llanrwst, which is in Conway Valley.

I know we in the North and you in the South say a few things, differently.

MEN of HARLECH MARCH TO GLORY
VIC-TOR-Y IS HOV'RING O'ER YE

Your ancestors disagree

Come to braz, let us do ayahuasca and you can commune with them

you say cymru cum ree, your grandad was probably saying cymro

As long as we perpetuate their language and sing their songs, they should be remembered.

No language is stupid, it preserves culture and mind

Do they say it differently in different parts of Wales? My Granddad picked up a bit from his Dad and when he worked in Bangor, for a few years.

A festering shitpile full of niggers, kikes and faggots.

Majestic people of natural beauty. Keep it free from those who are not fully Northwestern European

Not all Welshman are Northern European. We in the North have Iberian Celt heritage.

Indeed, shame cultures into believing god gave them all

Mae amser y celt yn dod unwaith eto, sut ydyr anglo yn gallu cystadlu?

I need to go back to my ancestral village, looks fucking great.

Your nation is an industrial waste land entirely destroyed by Thatchers out source to india
your coal mines and steel mills are all gone the average joe welshman lives in poverty

your green valleys are nothing more than green wasteland

wales died a long time ago, and you let it happen

Don't understand the language but have to learn it.

Not really, my family had moved to Liverpool before the war.

because they lived in poverty

I'm very rusty so some of that might be wrong. It's true that we only tend to speak it to confuse and annoy foreigners. It was treated as un cool to speak it when I was growing up which was a shame looking back.

Sort of, my Great Granddad worked on a farm till he was 14 were he got an apprenticeship as a painter. After that he had moved to Liverpool.

And you fuckers rubbed salt in the wound and by importing third world shitskins on mass.

Beautiful countryside, absolutely disgusting cities.

I've never really experienced that before. Saying that, I look quite Welsh myself.

Ever heard a Muzzie with a Cardiff accent? Funniest thing ever.

Iberian pre Caracalla Roman and pre Moorish times. So, it's kinda different

Maybe there's a little Celt in you somewhere.

I know. Just saying that they were Western European.

Honestly haven't been there in years but a mate of mine is always on about Somali fuckers going around in gangs.

My Granddad's side is the only side I know that I've got Celtic heritage, I'm sure I've got some on my Mum's side as well.

Sheep-fuckers, that's what they say.

It's like that in Liverpool, as well. And we've got less than 2% Muzzies. We've mainly got Chinks.

>green wasteland

Love you guys.

It's fucking over for white people in Britain unless a one huge spark gets ignited. Look at the trouble we have with a relatively small Muslim demographic already, and it's set to rise exponentially as they breed like rabbits and we'll be importing more. Add to that the deliberate sabotage by our political class and bleeding heart lefties.

Lack of communism turns rolling valleys into lush, picturesque "wasteland."

I'm a welsh Canadian, great grandparents came here. More proud of being welsh then Canadian.

You just slaughter them very they feel safe: temples, children daycare etc. One you kill a thousand or two of shitskin kids, they'll leave

I can't see Muzzies being in favour for much longer, loads of polls have been coming out about people wanting to have a Muslim ban and deport foreign criminals.

We're both the same amount Welsh, my Great Granddad moved to Liverpool before the war.

Come home White man.
youtube.com/watch?v=DRtnWVvDX6k

You're not really Welsh, and basically Welsh people will soon be extinct. As soon as the language dies. You're being consumed by a foreign culture and nothing of what makes you, you remains, except maybe that dumb fucking movie King Arthur: Legend of the Sword.

I would if there were jobs in North Wales, I don't think an English Spark would be able to get many jobs.

just like the irish and scottish: pretty much english yet pretending not to be.. Pic related

Coming from the fake country. How's being an English buffer state doing for you?

Well we just had a guy try to take a bunch out with a van and now Muslims are on the verge of being declared an endangered species.
We'll see, the manipulation by the media is in full swing these days though so the anti Muslims sentiment might lose it's momentum.

Just great with the french and dutch off our backs, thanks for the loan rothschild.

It's alright.

Trust me, the people know what's going down. Less and less people are watching TV and more and more are going to alternative platforms.

Have fun being a German cocksleave.

Here's the top Google results for "BBC is"

I'm surprised google allows that, time will tell I guess but It's going to get nasty in the future.

Nah the german speaking part is a good buffer. They are also the happiest germans because they never wuz nazikangs.

Then learn Welsh or go on Welsh job seekers allowance until you can.

Too be honest, I'm just considering moving to NZ once I'm qualified and have a few years under my belt.

you have places to go hide, the continental peoples don't.

Looks like Farage has got load of ladies interested.

>Muslims are on the verge of being declared an endangered species.
That's why you keep going, silly?

It's more NZ has higher wages and a better standard of living.

It also seems NZ has a better tax system, we're taxed 40% over 45k, whilst they're taxed 33% over 70k.

My uncle married a welsh woman, who was lovely, sadly she died of cancer. He moved back to wales so his daughters could have some cultural connection to their mother. They lived in a village for a decade, and my uncle did alot locally. But the eldest daughter broke down after hearing what the locals said behind his back in the shop. They all now live in the forest of dean.

cum-ree

pic very much related

Out of the albeit few Welsh people I've interacted with, my impression has generallybeen that you are pretty sound m8
Plus our junkies seem to be pretty indistinguishable from each other
so there's that

If we hadn't adopted English as our first language we would have been left in the dust, so I'm glad we did. I would like to see gaelic preserved though.
it's barely taught in schools. Fucking lip service is all it is at this point. I left school knowing more french than my native language.

Well, i know only one welsh irl.
He is a 30yo virgin dhimmi nerd .
So not very impressed.
Hope rest of you are different....

Anglo here.

I'm glad you guys are getting your language back a bit. The Welsh have been shat on ever since Mt Badon.