How do we fix the american fat epidemic Sup Forums?

how do we fix the american fat epidemic Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tACU5aKqMIo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

butcher them

Make larger motorized carts.

Maybe get off your fat ass and stop posting on a tibetan basket weaving forum all day you useless cunt.

Lynch all minorities, blacks and spics are the ones driving up our obesity rates. We would be as thin as Europe if it weren't for the blacks and browns driving up the average.

BAN ASSAULT BURGERS :D:D:D

1 )Politely tell all of them they're unhealthy–that past a certain point they're placing a burden on the healthcare system
2)cut sugar subsidies for large sugar companies/farms
3) Incentivize food companies to stop placing so damn much HFCS in everything just because it's cheap

You can't without restricting freedom, which is only allowed when you're making profits for corporations, which restricting fat people would do the opposite.

To be fat, you need to be willfully ignorant or just don't give a shit, neither of which will change

these stats are revolting

If it makes you feel any better, every other first world country is catching up pretty quickly. Planet of the Hamplanets

What is wrong with Latinos these days?

- Cultural food is cheap, fat, and greasy
- Alcohol
- Large, poor families = buy massive amounts of shitty food

Free healthcare for every American who care about his own health. Being a certain % above your healthy weight, also having low muscular mass, should disqualify you from receiving free healthcare.

kek banning burgers will get rid of fat people..... right?

youtube.com/watch?v=tACU5aKqMIo

Force feed them laxatives and herd them into the DESIGNATED SHARTING PEN

By being honest. By not letting them cling to excuses because there is none. You don't even have to workout to have low fat, it's just self control. Most of it is in fact what you put in your damn mouth. Of course without exercise and a good diet you'r physical condition will still be pathetic, but you won't be fat.

Fatties already know this but it isn't stopping them. There isn't a single american that doesnt know eating shit food makes you fat. They willingly choose to eat it.

Taxes on shitty food.

the free market

They willingly do it due to lack of self control. They prioritize the pleasant taste of an abundance of sugar, trans fat, and salt over their bodies. That's a serious lack of self control.

Poor whites are just as fat.

Break their climate controls. Activate homeostasis. Strict vegetable only diets.

And there's no way to force somebody to gain self control.

I know this is bait, but an apple is even less than a dollar you fat fuck

lardass spotted lmao

Sarin, anthrax and white phosphorus.

fat jail.

2 years or until they lose the weight.

force fed a proper diet while in there.

What always amazes me is how a lot of these fucks aren't even eating minimally decent quality food.

I mean Christ if you're hellbent on dying early from heart disease at least make it worth it by going to Costco and loading up on good shit like steak, salmon and quality cheeses rather than dying from eating shitty processed garbage that doesn't even give you a good dining experience.

Even poor people with large families don't have an excuse for not eating tasty quality shit, even if they don't have the discipline to eat healthy.

This is true, but western culture is all about tolerance now and being accepted for who you are rather than wokring towards a healthy goal. If you tell them theyre unhealthy, ur a bigot fat shamer etc. We need to fix this culture first as part of the greater leftist (((tolerance)))problem

why would you want that ?

they have nothing to offer to the world as culture, except obsessed consuming.

I don't hate that idea

Stop pandering to the midwest with corn subsidies.

The food corporations are behind the fat acceptance movement, which also feeds into people's laziness and entitlement. So it's safe to say that's never going to change unless you can conquer the jews in 2 fields (media and food) as well as overcome American's entitlement

...aaand you went too far, Achmed.

Even with all its defects and it has many, Burger Land is still a greater nation than Germany has been or ever will be for that matter.

communism would fix that very quickly, bigly!

make everything bigger so they could fit their fat asses everywhere.

would never pass honestly.

you would get some support, but since a huge voting base for democrats and some republicans is fat asses, you would never get enough votes to pass something like that.

the jew always shows up with enabling bad behavior.

why is your mind so destructive schlomo?

>self control.
But i want ice-cream(((

Take high fructose corn syrup off the market and go back to cane sugar

With socialized medicine.

Thank you, based Korea bro

Good luck convincing the midwest to destroy their economy, as well as get rid of food they like.

Exterminate them, starting with me, please.

Bombs.

We don't see shit like this in countries that provide actual healthcare to their people.

christ

in such a short time span too

The minorities are making it worse, but don't ignore the white whales.

You dont
People who get that fat are subhumans.
Darwinism asks for their death.

But, you can try.
Fatshaming, on one hand, and pushing the people you know to move their ass on the other.
But MOST IMPORTANT :
Push them to use their brains.
Nervous system is me main energy consumer, not muscles.
My advice :
Decent diet, no fast food. Sport and sex. Reading and tough video games.

In short, being a Modern NatSoc

Look at this fat fuck American. This wouldn't happen in Europe.

this is why i love jews, always destroying russians enemy, you are best biological weapon created by USSR.

it's called supply and demand... if the demand for salads were as high as burgers, we'd grow more lettuce and would sell it cheaper...

Americans in general have a real fucking problem with responsibility of any sort. They get degrees in useless shit, then bitch for free tuition. They get ungodly fat, then bitch for free healthcare. They have massive amounts of children out of wedlock and demand that society foot the bill.
You can't get the payment up front for this, unfortunately. The culture of responsibility, to self, to community and to country, has to come first. JFK said it. "Ask not what your country can do for you-- Ask what you can do for your country."

This. Eurocucks literally don't understand, our system is backward, soda is cheaper than bottled water.

>le self control
Kys if you believe this, its an addiction, worse than cigarettes, because you HAVE to eat, multiple times a day everyday for the rest of your life, no matter what.

>let me judge something I know nothing about
Typical Sup Forums retards

I think the media is the first thing to conquer. Once you have that, you can control society.

>Lose 3 stone
>Stone
I'm sorry, but in America we use actual measurements, not "stones"

Stop making excuses. Here's another fat fuck American.

>you HAVE to eat, multiple times a day
Not really

Nope I want my fat white wife to get fatter. The fatter the better and the harder I cum. No I'm not black, I'm 50/50 white/Hispanic.

I purposely leave cookies and candies in the cubbards and fridge and keep her up and night so she's too tired to work out. She was one at 285 but dropped back down to 210. Now she's up to 230 now that she's working full time.

I wanna push her fatness to 300. Her jiggles will be glorious

Bruh IT SAYS FUCKING EUROS, MEANING THAT IS A FAT FUCK EUROPEAN, EUROS ARE ETERNALLY FAT

Labour camps.

Stop giving people an incentive to be fucking fat.

>Get super fat
>Get disability for your multiple ailments caused by fat
>Live entire life loafing, eating and checking facebook

People will gladly sacrifice the welfare of their bodies if it means they don't have to work.

> American
>euros, or whatever monopoly money that is

>250 pounds a day
What the fuck. I can live on it for 2 weeks. What do they even do to his fat ass there? Maybe i should open a fat clinic too, lock fat people in cage with water, end. 100 pounds a day would be reasonable price i believe.

Fuck off, every European is thin and beautiful. I'm gonna keep posting more Americans just to piss you off.

Getting rid of niggers and spics and there won't be nearly as many poor white Americans.

2/10, made me reply

>have XXXL everything in USA
>blaming the jew for enabling bad behavior

>jews didnt enable bad behavior
>jews didnt create XXXXL shirts and market them to lard asses
>jews dont own the food industry lobby

Patrician taste sir.

You understand that fat people are rare enough over there for them to be fucking news, right?
The only time a fat person makes news over here is if its Honey Booboo or that one fat fuck who kept got kicked out of an emergency weight loss program because he worked out a fucking knocking system with the pizza guy to smuggle pies into his room.

>healthy food is too expensive

What a stupid cunt

Has she ever heard of these magical places called Aldi and Lidl, you can buy all kinds of good shit for practically nothing

>You understand that fat people are rare enough over there for them to be fucking news, right?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_Kingdom
>Data published as a part of the World Health Organisation (WHO) study in 2014 indicated that 28.1% of adults in the United Kingdom were recognised as clinically obese with a Body Mass Index (BMI) greater than 30.

sure sounds rare bro.

Thank you for your very privileged input.

pigs are for slaughtering

You aren't American, you don't get to talk. Healthy shit is ALWAYS more expensive than processed foods. No exception

Bruh, stop this shilling bait.

Trying to shitpost this hard.

>Healthy shit is ALWAYS more expensive than processed foods.
nice bait.

an apple isn't a meal you retard, just don't sit on your ass all day.

By not supporting farming subsidies.
They are a big lobby scam to create an artifical agar industry that would otherwise not exist.
This gigantic (((bussiness))) now holds most land and the food production in tis hand. That money flows to Big Pharma where they create not the best or most nutricious, but the stuff with the longest shelf life with no regard for biodiversity or ecosystems.
By holding so much land they are able to harm countries at large with massive pesticide use that poisions everything and after that flows into the ground water. Pic related is sadly even wrong. Europes farms are also gettingen bigger and more life less at the cost of biodiversity and health. Just think 30 years back and ask yourself how your car screen wuold look after a hundred miles, just as a small thing to think about.

This massive industry now employs almost noone and if they do they are guest workers at best. This creates a massive disconection of the general public to nature, so all the good little people can stay in their mega cities and consume, consume, consume.
Don't even get me started on the cultural aspects.

So why are there still people here that support farming subsidies?

engineer right here

An apple is enough for a normal weight person to satiate themselves for breakfast. Also, weight control is overwhelmingly majority diet.

>limes
>kale
>avocado
>one of the most expensive tortilla brands
Fucking hell these people are cancer.

mootbloox

>lidl

veggies still cost a lot there, and its low quality.

for a 100 sek I get to choose from a bag of mixed veggies or literally processed food that'll last a week

Why are you compairing shitty macburger with expencive salad?ints not like this burger is made with top-class meat! Estonian here-buy carrot,cottage cheese, slice carrots in tiny chips mix with cottage cheese and add olive oil. Thats it. And it will cost You a way less then this 7$ bowl.

I find veggies at Lidl are great, don't know what you're complaining about.

Then again, I was looking in the UK and Ireland, things could be different up there in Sweden

God damn I hate this fucking meme. Every time I go to Walmart I see nothing but fat white people.

So you fit right in?

probably because you live in a white neighborhood you sheltered baby.

>He is unable to grow at least some food or at the bare minimum a few herbs for himself
A true food cuck. You could grow a fuckton potatos in a fucking bucket or a plastic bag if you would really care, fatty.

Is weather nice in Spain? so cold here.

This.

The bible belt states account for every negative american stereotype. Look at any census map from the past few decades they are the fattest, dumbest, blackest, most religious, and most alcoholic.

Realistically?
Food purity laws, including requiring the food our food eats also be non-gmo.
In addition to being more healthy, food would cost more so they could afford less.
There would also be more agriculture jobs everywhere.