I want to get mad, rage thread

I want to get mad, rage thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tACU5aKqMIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow. The guy just actually insulted WWII veterans.

Wow you fell for a fake tweet

PTSD senile sacks of old shit.

Please tell me this isn't real.

But we must ignore islams attitudes towards women and 'progress™'

This
Old senile fucks should not be in government they are too easily influenced by ((()))

The only redeeming quality of those old sacks of shit is that they'll die soon

Yeah fuck WW2 veterans! Islam is a great liberal ideology though, we should get more of them muslims!

UUUUUHHHH YEAH IT MAY BE FAKE BUT ACCORDING TO MY NARRATIVE TRUDEAU, OR A KEK AS I LIKE TO CALL HIM, WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS SO IT'S AS GOOD AS REAL CHECKMATE FAG

disgusting

Muslims are less violent than whites at least they don't try to colonize anything that moves

He's right. Greatest generation we're feminist scum and supported progressive BS. That is outdated and the future is natsoc.

>"""""""Greatest generation"""""""
>Gave the world in a silver plate to the Jews.
>Raised the most self absorbed kids in history.

WWII vets get suicidal tendencies after seeing modern civilization.

You're joking right? Why do you think a vast proportion of the world is mudslime? What did their fucking prophet preach?

Surprised the inbred rednecks supporting WWII vets could figure out how to use the internet.

Is Trudeau the biggest cuck alive?

Boy you need the redpill

I hate this because it's just so fucking true. The nazis should have rained V-2s down across the world to prevent this horrible future.

Maybe they shouldn't have spent so much time, money and effort into looking for mayan treasure at the South pole

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((progress)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

seriously fuck off these Divisive jew elites

It isn't
Thank god

That little blonde girl to the right looks like casey neistat.

Justin Trudeau is the man. It looks like someone haven't yet learned how to be multicultural

u mad whiteboi?

Bismarck got some cultural enrichement from the local youth

They also raised the worst generation being the Boomers so there's that.

I know Millennials get all the heat these days, but with out the Boomers opening the doors Millennials would probably be fine..

White people will NEVER fight back
Get mad at that cowards.

how about the Place de la République in Paris: the symbol of the French Republic

WWII good goys are responsible for Hart-Cellar and murdering the last good Germans. Fuck them.

Justin Trudeau, my great grandfather shot four Wehrmacht soldiers point blank with a BAR, went home, married his sweetheart, and adopted ten kids of five different ethnicities. He taught his kids that everyone, regardless of background, should be treated with the same courtesy. He faithfully donated to the less fortunate his whole life, and was generally a model of acceptance and charity. You can talk about segregationists, xenophobes, and religious zealots of that generation, but they were staunchly opposed by people their own age, and your narrow focus disparages them. Or is hard work and capitalism the "outdated attitudes" you're talking about?

Friendly reminder to flag-filter all eurotrash. Nobody with this flag deserves to be paid any attention to.

אתה מטריל את כל האשכולות בבת אחת. כל הכבוד

>If you kill the nazis, they win.

מה הבעיה שלך חמוד

did Canada find THE most cucked guy in Canada and elect him??

my entire fucking country is voting constantly on 2 major parties that make our country worse and worse. The ammount of people emigrating is fucking massive and the people in charge frame it as a good fucking thing because less people are unemployed all the time leftist cucks praise the leasing party like fucking Jesus which is the Religion in our country. did i talk about how the leading party PiS is a chrystian party? the fucking church have the power
>THE FUCKING CHURCH
you think your country is bad? look at my country in a few years then you will see what a bunch of leftist cucks can create
>we have a 500+ program
it gives money for people with a child 500 per child
>tfw normal people dont want any of that shit because they know it will destroy our country and the human garbage is taking that like JKM takes Red Pills
>JKM the saviour
some know him, many fucking hate him
all the fucking cucks hate him and frame him as the ultimate devil fucking worse than hitler even making shit up
literally the smarterst guy in our politics, gets more hate than a single hetero white male in america
we cant even fucking visit those USA cucks because we dont have any visas, we're one of the major parties in WWII saving a shitload of people. FUCKING ZERO APRECIATION, what do we get? we got fucking macaroli peperoni in France blaming us that we give better services than cuck France
>how the fuck did he win? does he know anything about capitalism? the fucking basis of that shit is to give good cheap services not to blame the better guys like a bunch of communist plebs
my god i hate how my country right now

i also hate the fucking Eupean Union and all the countries that support that shit

Fuck Bismark! Elitist Prussian prick. Germany never should've been one country. If King Otto hadn't been a fucking tard, Bavaria and its independent military could've kept out of the blood bath of the Great War and held their own against a weakened "Germany" thereafter.

witnessed this taking place during one of their numerous protests

WOW this makes me so mad, die for your country have your benefits removed to pay for akmed

youtube.com/watch?v=tACU5aKqMIo

תומך בך גבר הכל בסוודר

The tweet is fake. Sup Forums is too easily baited.

you know ever since they killed that kike with hard labour I've been taking a shine to the DPRK

to be fair, it's quite akin to the roach battle formation

Niggers are so dumb they forgot blacks fought and died in both wars

Did some 16th century orthodox monk make this?

Reminder that the "Great Generation" voted in people like LBJ in 1964 and Trudeau's father, the very people who took their "attitudes toward women and progress" which mirror Trudeau's to destroy the West.

Autism

ok so where in the 1940 world were the countries with equality? soviet union fuckers they made everyone equal and it was shit.

Perhaps, but it sounds like something that low life retarded frat boy would say.

I'm sure many monks practice the roach battle formation, yes.

whats up with retarded whitey who are upset when niggers don't care for the US?

We mustn't forget, as in we must EMBRACE those values toward women

What is it with dykes and trying to look like ugly men?

They died for exactly this
"Greatest generation" my ballbag
Their war cost us all the future

I got so fucking angry earlier reading tweets about how Trump is doing something illegal by blocking people on twitter. How is it legal to be so fucking stupid that you think blocking some annoying faggots on twitter is a crime?

FUCKING NO
NO

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

So. You're a fag who supports terrorism?
Are you Wil Wheaton?

he was cucking about micro-aggressions of the misogynist patriarchy not multiculturalism fucking shlomos

Whenever I sit to pee, sometimes it doesn't completely finish coming out so I inevitably get a bit of drip on the seat as I stand up.
I can do a far cleaner and more consistent job standing.

t.

i love this twitter

>logic
don't even bother

>standing
Plus you don't have to worry about your bellend touching the cold porcelain...

Wut?

Heart attack when?

Sir i was raging in the beginning, now im as happy as can be

I'm not sure what you mean by that

Eww, disgusting kike

You're in for a treat when you hit 35

Jesus Christ leave the poor bastard alone. He's getting surgery now to fix himself.

Not soon enough. I hope he chokes on his own vomit

This shit doesn't make me mad anymore. It's like watching your brother's kid stuffing slices of orange up his nostrils. It's dumb as hell, everyone knows it's dumb as hell, even the other kids know. And there's going to be trouble later because of it. And you're pretty sure this dumb kid has done it before, he knows the consequences but there he is, doing it again.