US lower house vs France lower house

US lower house vs France lower house

Why is the US congress so unrepresentative? Can Americans even fix it?

France only had 42% of voters bother to turn up and vote. Literally an illegitimate government.

Because americans are subhumans.

Legitimacy is about how many of the people that voted actually voted for you, not how many people could have voted for you.

By the way I had the same argument with a Bernie Sander fanboy a few weeks ago.

42%

Call me when Micron can get 50% of voters to show up then he can have some claim to represent a majority until then he will be told to shut the fuck up by democratic states.

If you are elected you don't represent the majority in a Republic, you represent the whole nation. For example, you don't need to live in the place you are candidate.

>French Parliament is representative
You clearly don't what what you're talking about

I'm not saying it's 100% representative, but it's far more than the US.

Then you're clearly overestimating the average Burger awareness.
More than 2 colors in the Parliament and they get an aneurysm

Comprehend with your cunt brain that America despite its flaws is more representative with 55% of the population voting to elect their current government. France needs democratic reform.

Why are you talking about government you fucking retard I'm talking about legislative election. Turn out was 77% for electing the president.

It would likely require one of three things:
1: The Democratic and Republican parties to fall and new parties to take there place, preferably more than two. But if only one falls, odds are half the population would be divided between the new parties.
2: The entire voting system to be changed to runoff voting, so people don't feel like they're wasting their vote. But the two parties don't want that, so won't happen.
3. A third party gets enough of a following to be competitive and stay a third party and not overtake either of the other two. Which again, will not happen.

To be fair to the americans their two parties aren't monolithic like European ones, there are many different positions and caucuses inside them

>European parties
>Monolithic

take the CDU in Germany, they've been electing Merkel as their leader for how long now? a decade? it would be unthinkable in the republicans or democrats

Obama would have been re elected. You know it.

The next Trump should just start his own party.

Fuck you you neutered amphibian. No broken, conquered pussys going to talk about our political system when theirs is selling out their own right to lvie.

Yeah, Obama was so popular he the democrats go the house, Senate and governorship across the entire USA. Ohh, wait, he turned the whole country Red.

Only white people vote for anything but the presidential.

>euros still thinking a diversified and deadlocked legislature is a positive thing
When will you guys break your conditioning? Your legislatures are designed to stymie any real change and fast action, all they do is help create more convoluted beurocracies. You know who really benefits? The status quo