Remember when Hillary was outed as a cannibal satanist witch and then she lost the election?

Remember when Hillary was outed as a cannibal satanist witch and then she lost the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT WAS HER TURN
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Um, no honey, she won by 3 million. She will be the president when drumpf is impeached

this would be funny if it weren't exactly how liberals think our country works

It really easnt

Nasty Bill gave her a tongue canker.

you dont wanna go down that road

Tick-tock drumpfies.
The impeachment is coming soon.

Not saying he will, but should the POTUS be impeached, would she just be elected president by default or would new elections actually be organized?

It doesn't matter. Drumpf had to cheat by involving Russia and won unfairly. Even if new elections happen, Hillary will win easily my dear.

>Remember when Hillary was outed as a cannibal satanist witch and then she lost the election?

good times.

i asked so many people to give me proof of of collusion. no one did. all blocked me and reported me to (((Mark Zuckerberg)))

I member

The Lord works in mysterious ways

>implying 6 million illegal beaners didn't vote illegally for her
BTFO faggot.

That damned shmoonald croompf!

>implying Hillary isn't dead from whatever her doctors died to keep hidden and we're not seeing her body doubles to keep the illusion alive

Remember when her exoskeleton failed on 9/11 and bits of metal fell out of her pants as she was thrown in a van and taken to a secret medical facility and they sent a body double out to hug a little brown girl and tried to explain it away as pneumonia when for weeks the media had been insisting she was 100% healthy and if you said otherwise you hated women?

Remember? I'll never forget.
God bless the USA.

Honest to God I don't understand why they go through all this trouble. Why not just abolish democracy?

you can help exposing more of them:

Gotta keep the slaves docile.

it's fun

That too. Also it's a good opportunity to squeeze people for cash.

>tfw you will never be able to hurt her more than the feeling she has inside for having done all these horrible things

Feels alright.

You'd tell me if this was bait, right bro?

It was fuken GLORIOUS!

In retrospect, no.

But she lost a billion dollars and now the WRONG GUY is in office! Now the alphabet has to get to work and unseat him, it's all very tiresome.

No.

If the president is impeached it does not remove him from office. (See Bill Clinton)

Nixon resigned.

Then the presidency falls to the next in line who can pass the requirements.

In the case of Nixon, Spiro resigned a year earlier.

>Under the process decreed by the 25th Amendment to the Constitution, President Nixon was instructed to the fill vacant office of vice president by nominating a candidate who then had to be approved by both houses of Congress. Nixon’s appointment of Representative Gerald Ford of Michigan was approved by Congress and, on December 6, Ford was sworn in. He became the 38th president of the United States on August 9, 1974, after the escalating Watergate affair caused Nixon to resign.

So you would end up with Pence.

Do you really want that?

:"the 2016_StoneTear/Kuru timeline shift incident was part of the dramatic 3rd testing of the CERN equipment.
A grammatical error input caused several aberrant reality nodes that continue to overlap,influence and infect the current T1 timeline".

Gonna need more info on that

felt so good when she fell because I said something is wrong with her health on FB a week or so before it happened