New Moby Video Features Trump

youtu.be/vmi-MtP969M

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/06/19/moby-music-video-depicts-cartoon-nazi-donald-trump-violently-blown-up/

The music video for electronic music-maker Moby’s latest song depicts President Donald Trump as a Nazi robot who is eventually blown up by a band of rebellious citizens.
The three-minute video for Moby’s song “In This Cold Place” sees an evil capitalist Trump, who transforms into a flying swastika money symbol, in a battle to take over a slowly decaying world. Visuals in the trippy video include a border wall, President Richard Nixon with a Pinocchio-style nose that grows and wraps around the world, and several popular cartoon characters, including He-Man, the Care Bears, Mickey Mouse, and Mario.

“As time has passed, I’ve wanted more and more for my work to somehow reflect my political concerns and my world views and issues that are important to me,” Moby told HuffPost about working on his latest project. “I’ve realized that music videos are just a really good way of trying to do that.”

The “dystopian and extreme” illustrations were created by English animator Steve Cutts, who Moby demanded push his creative limits.

“‘Oh, do you think we can get away with this?’” Moby recalled Cutts asking. “And I was like, ‘yeah, why not, just make it, go as far you want.'”

Other urls found in this thread:

media.giphy.com/media/2X22EVJIbrAm4/giphy.gif
i.giphy.com/2X22EVJIbrAm4.mp4
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought Moby retired in the 90's. Sad to see washed up "artists" so desperate for attention.

>an evil capitalist Trump, who transforms into a flying swastika money symbol
If only.
Sigh.

it still amazes me how a country that takes in half a million legal immigrant every year can be called fascist by not letting another half a million walk in illegally and wanting border controls

what an insane age we live in

WTF? Moby recently produced a relatively-brilliant animated video (that I would normally post a link to, but screw that.) How could they go from a music video about people being slaves to their cellular devices, to vanity, to same think... and then make this garbage? Screw those retards.

That video made me feel stupid.

>"..reflect my political concerns and my world views and issues that are important to me."
Get a grip Moby, your worldview is retarded

media.giphy.com/media/2X22EVJIbrAm4/giphy.gif

That's the dude that did the Bourne theme, right? It was pretty good. I didn't know he had a career outside of that.

I really like Moby, I always knew he was a leftist tard tho

i might be hallucinating but when i tried to dislike the video a small kinda transparent pop up square appeared for half a second and didn't let me dislike. i had to try a second time.

via GIPHY

Based moby

It's honestly hilarious how trumpanzees get triggered when someone dislikes muh president, you did nothing but spam unfunny NIGGER memes when Obama was in the white house

Kill yourselves

>I...I'm still relevant, guys
>like Green Day, right?

Nearly everything he's done since the 90s has been boring as fuck.

And Moby? You can get stomped by Obie
You 36-year-old baldheaded fag, blow me!

How do I change the file size on a gif so that it is small enough to upload to Sup Forums?

Give a proper link, retard
i.giphy.com/2X22EVJIbrAm4.mp4

It's so easy to blame Trump when you have little understanding of the Deep State.
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

>2017
>gif for video
Use webm

someone has a crush on Moby

>trump swastika
HAhaha no.Trump is textbook shabbos goy surrounded by Jews, kids are with Jews etc. Trump is the most Jewish president of all time. His admin is infested with them. Always get a good laugh when stupid faggots connect trump to Hitler. How fucking stupid and gamed can you be.

bump