HAPPENING - EU TO FORCEFULLY RELOCATE ENTIRE SYRIAN VILLAGES TO EUROPE thread 4

EU wants to forcefully relocate entire Syrian (and other refugee people) villages to Eastern Europe and the Baltics, with force if needed.

German (what a surprise?!?!) representative in the EU parliament, green party, Ska Keller (pic related) said the following:

>In the debate about the European refugee policy, Ska Keller, calls for the settlement of larger refugee groups in eastern Europe. The measure could facilitate the integration of refugees. In a conversation this tuesday, Ska Keller has proposed to send a whole Syrian village to Latvia, for example. "The idea with the Syrian village is a possibility that could be used, for example, if refugees do not want to go alone in a country where there are no refugees." It turned out that people liked to go where their people were already living, as this made integration easier. "The option had to be discussed in spite of the resistance of eastern european countries, if necessary we will force those countries". "The refusal to accept refugees violates EU law", emphasized Keller. The EU commission had recently launched a lawsuit against the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland for violating the EU treaty because they refuse to accept migrants as decided by 2015.

Latvian bros better prepare for war.

>but she is only one politician

It reflects the EU Parliament's position or she would not dare voice it in public.

Unrelated greentext:
>Keller studied Islamic studies, Turkish and Jewish Studies at Free University of Berlin and at Sabancı Üniversitesi in Istanbul.

Also unrelated:
>she changed her name from Franziska to Ska in order to be more gender neutral

Sauce in German:
focus.de/politik/videos/eu-abgeordnete-keller-fluechtlingsgruppen-in-osteuropa-ansiedeln_id_7260446.html

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nEpKS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_Order
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Poland_uprising_(1918–1919)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>integration becomes easier when you replace native culture with the immigrant culture
German thinkers in the 21th century.

It's not white genocide it's white suicide and we're allowing women to pull the trigger.

Bump

never thougth anglos and germs would be more stupid then us slavs

what the heck bros?

We will not pay we will fight
Byebye kraut cucks

t.croat rapebaby

I would keep very quiet nigger country boy

Too long has us Slavs suffered injustices by your cucked West

Bumping...

I swear they want the EU to fail. Everything they pitched about it was a giant fat lie. We wont force your countries to do this, you still control your country, this is just an economic pact etc. Maybe you can ask us to come help ya fight that bully i mean EU with you

>mfw krautcucks start ww3 by invading poland again
JUST END THIS FUCKING SHIT NATION ALREADY.

Some updates.
archive.is/nEpKS

We will

Big Question - in the past when I bring up trying to get the Kalgeri Plan into the open I literally get smashed by some on the board - are those people planted here to try an manipulate us - this is fucked and we have to let people know this communist bullshit is a plan

It's white genocide. We didn't agree to have these sub-humans in our countries. They are forced on us.

>Libtards thinks Baltics and Easter Eu will do nothing to these Rapefugees
KEK, they will beg to get relocated back to there shithole 1week after getting here

nope
just a serb who grew up watching american cartoons
sad!

mmmm

Agreed we are not like fat fuck American or homosexual British

You have my AUG.

we defended against Krautz invasions for hundreds of years before, this is no differnt

Let me guess, she lives in an all white neighborhood. Why don't she take in Refugees to live with her?

At least you know where to release the gas

It sounds great in libtard head, but it will not work

>tfw the EU can't kick eastern european countries out of the EU for not accepting refugees because it requires the consensus of the remaining member states, and the other anti-refugee countries would immediately veto any attempt to boot them out.

>It turned out that people liked to go where their people were already living

I love how the multi culti narrative only applies to whites and if muds want to live in segregated societies and keep their language, traditions, law, and live in a defacto ethno microstate within the borders of another country, that's totally fine, because they're brown.

Europe needs a civil war.

Everything going according to plans. Notice that Kurdistan expansion is to planned to be stopped by Euphrat river as well.

Since when does one invite people to their home to send them to eat at their neighbor`s?

they cant even keep rapefugees in eastern eu, since once they get citizenship, they are free to move back to "western eu"

As with most libtard ideas

>It reflects the EU Parliament's position or she would not dare voice it in public.
It reflects the green party. Why are you even surprised about this shit from the green party?!

>tfw they would be robbed, murdered, and raped if they came here

Sometimes it pays to live in a barbaric shithole

you would not say that if you ever tasted what the civilized world can offer you.

>Green Party

They barely survive in the polls. Propably won´t even continue to exist during the next election. Nothing they say is of any value.

Western Europe will not be part of the civilized world for much longer. Just as southern California is now part of Mexico, Western Europe will be part of Africa and the Middle East.

you enjoy it while it lasts

ill be sitting here sipping tea from my comfy house in a city that had 0 terrorist attacks

Am I safe?

The Eternal Teuton strikes again.

topkek
If things continue to develop like this, they are going to abduct you and your entire village to bring you here.

>Eternal Teuton
They were Danes.

I can imagine Merkel ripping her hair out when she hears this, because she knows very well that we are a bunch of autists prepared to kamikaze them.

Maybe that's a good thing

Think of in terms of deer/wolf population, weird example but hear me out.

When there is a balance of deer and wolves then the environment maintains itself and its stability.

Now if the wolves are all removed the deer population grows and prospers for a time but eventually it cannot sustain itself leading to death and famine. Eventually this leaves the deer population weaker than before.

The analog is similar to the west with all troubles removed they've become complacent. They are going to hit hard times and be worse off than us here in Eastern Europe.

You lie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_Order

Last year some migrant shits, primarily Afghani and Pakistani, decided to chimp out in one of the camps here. The police held them off during the day and waited for the journalists to leave after sunset. Then they went in and did pic related.

If you try to settle these apes here forcefully it would mean civil war. There will be guerilla extermination squads.

then you will get your ass kicked yet again.Eastern europe is a long line of people losing wars

pic 2

>Huš babo jedna!
You don't even need to be a czech to understand how good this one is, just a slav

I think we need a final solution to the German problem.

Agenda 2030 strives to "implant" a migrant into every town and village in Europe.

What will the confederate European union look like?

Based user thanks for the comments

If they do it keyfigures in Brussels will die. Poor Junker he should have never asked for that bun.

Bump

This is just a proposal right? Greens are notoriously insane, there's no way this shit is going to be accepted, even by the current german government, forcing other countries to do this nazi-style would be too much bad press for them and the slavs and balts uproar would be brutal since they are the least cucked in Europe. And EU isn't a federation (yet) they can't just force sovereign nations to do this, I hope I'm not being naive

this is pure tyranny wrapped up in humanitarianism
there is a strange polarity found in everything
these commie technocrats are killing us with kindness
it serves as the perfect cover
those who object are heartless, wicked, the problem
your social standing is dependent on where you fall on the cultural paradigm
there are three key paradigms to my mind
left/right political
left/right sociological-cultural
left/right semantical
across the West all tilt heavily Left
these days most Conservative governments are anything but
incrementalism comes in the darkness
condition, conform, second nature
out and out psychological warfare and social engineering on scales never before known
one day soon we will be told the truth
we will be told that the cleansing of whites is and was the plan
revelation of the method is the deathblow
the inevitability
the must be
the will happen
this puts resistance in a coma
paralyzes self preservation
then your vita essentia, your spirit will succumb
genius and evil is at play
our fate is in the Devil's left hand

bump

Yeah they won't do it, but just the speech is going to have exaggeratedly huge impact, there isn't a day I don't hear someone at lunch shit talking on Germany and EU. It's funny how salty people are about these things.

>Ska Keller has proposed to send a whole Syrian village to Latvia, for example. "The idea with the Syrian village is a possibility that could be used, for example, if refugees do not want to go alone in a country where there are no refugees."
Yeah, totally-not-exactly-what-Stalin-was-doing in post war USSR where forced relocations of people from Soviet Republic to the other side of the planet to eradicate national sentiment kek.

anything greens say can be dismissed. they hold no power and are the very definition of self hating cucks. their polls are down the drain. and no merkel isnt one of them.

Prepare to provide 72 Latvian virgins for each refugee on daily basis..

>and no merkel isnt one of them.

she acts like one of them tho

>vote conservative get green politics

meme system you got there Hans

>diversity means no white people and all Syrians
Europe is literally 1984
This level of doublethink is beyond my comprehension.

Bump

> Everyone has the right blahblahbalh
> Everyone
SO FUCKING WHY IT'S ONLY RUSSIA AND POLAND WHO TOOK REFUGEES FROM UKRAINE?
Such hypocrisy makes me mad.

But the threat of force still stands. With allies like the EU, Eastern Europe doesn't need refugees. Bumping.

But if the west becomes a complete clusterfuck who will do the Jews' conquering for them?

we dont have green politics. you dont know green politics. if we had green poltics in its current state the german state wouldnt exist in any form of shape right now. she is not the worst of the bunch. we do have deals with turkey to keep refugees away. at the same time she keeps up the image of refugees welcome and fucks over other eu countries who want to take matters into their own hands. she always was a two faced bitch never having a coherent opinion. she way for nuclear power. then against it. against russia, friendly with russia, for some shit for the other shit.

>It's funny how salty people are about these things.
That's a good sign, the people I've tried to tell how bad the EU and Germany are for our economy and industries went full denial. They worship germans, it's insane. I don't mention refugees though, because unless they're close I never know who I'm really talking too.

apparently our gobermints are not part of that Kalergi stuff or smth

EU is completely and utterly fucked. Create refugee ghettos prevents integration because they arn't forced to interact with the locals

This is blatant White Genocide by the Jewish EU.

You accept the gibs and cheap luxuries.
You accept the cost.
Nothing is free.

So what will be the German genius idea when multiple Eastern European countries at the same time decide to tell the EU/Germany to completely fuck off and start going to Russia for aid cause thats exactly where this shits heading.

every godamn time Germany without fail

>Europe needs a civil war.

Nah, you just need some with the balls to call Germany's war works in the making, this is war and Germany is at it yet for the 3rd time

This is excellent idea, very thoughtful. But why stop there, in case refugees feel nostalgic - I suggest: relocate whole country. What african country could we fit into Latvia? Any ideas? Nigeria? Will it fit? No? Too big? Here is another idea. Latvia could offer asylum to South African whites. Unfortunately, for Euro bureaucrats these can't be counted to fill quote. Still, good idea.

The German left is batshit crazy

Certainly not everyone does though, there's a big split between globalists and nationalists, globalists are the same as everywhere. But it definitely isn't the mainstream opinion either. Most people are in center and most of them get redpilled very easily.

Also is what you said the mainstream opinion you can just guess someone random will probably have? Curious.

maybe not today maybe not tommorow but she will pay the toll

>a whole Syrian village to Latvia, for example.
I don't mind but send them to Daugavpils.

And my AR 15!

and my boomstick!

now they want to move entire villages? You have to be joking, what are they thinking.

>Borrin Goldbags

Our brave troops are ready to bite down hard and 'take on' ISIS. UK is fucked

>forcefully relocate
God that made me chuckle
>Syrians busy in Syria minding their own business
>suddenly German helicopters overhead
>screaming people running everywhere as commandos rappel down and start grabbing people
>"what do they want papa!?" a child screams
>Merkel emerges from the lead helicopter in full SS attire
>"YOU VILL RELOCATE TO GERMANY!" WE VILL HAVE DIVERSITY!"
>Syrians kidnapped and taken to Dusseldorf
>Germany sends it's abduction teams to Africa
>raids entire villages, calls grown men "child refugees" and drags them off in the night
>third world lives in fear of being kidnapped and forcefully resettled in Germany

When Germany invaded Poland it was only to take back the part of Germany that Poland stole from them in the first place but the history teachers won't tell you that I bet.

Dwarves are our greatest allies.

I hope based Poles, Latvians and co rise up and BTFO these immigrants and show the EU they will not be bullied by queer feminazi German scum

>relocate refugees by force

HEY GUYS U STILL DOWN FOR THAT EU ARMY THING RITE?

>part of Germany that Poland stole from them in the first place
No such fucking thing.

I bet Stormfags doidn't tell you that this part has been ours for like 1000 years until the Krauts annexed it in the late XVII cent. and it had a Polish majority population that defeated the German Army in 1919 so we won fair.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Poland_uprising_(1918–1919)

We have violated every rule of nature ever since we tamed fire. Humans have transcended that dichotomy ages ago. Uneducated people in the first world are just really stupid about the dangers of the 3rd world. They think the shitskins are like us yet the average third worlder can't even read there own language and yet the useful idiots of our society think they will tolerate homosexuallity and the freedom of women. They think some 80 IQ ape will just get along with their kids at the swimming pool. This is the hard truth that has been shouted down because Europe doesn't have free speech and the communist kikes would shit the bed if the truth were ever to be spoken on a major platform.

Decided to do one as well. Note this is a normal news website not nationalistic or right wing.

Who wouldn't want to be honored by a visit of peace keeping united peoples army of Europe to ensure that everyone builds the rifght kind of comm- ehm solidary Europe!

When will it be ok to publicly hang these people?

and my butter knife!

Well, they haven't changed all that much.