Implications of nuking mecca

Realistically what would be the implications of nuking Mecca?

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2222674/More-U-S-troops-committing-suicide-killed-fighting-Afghanistan-tough-year-armed-services.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrodollar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too much fun

Confusion as western liberals don't know what country is Mecca in (>is Mecca a country?) so they wouldn't know what flag overlay to put on their grindr account picture.

>assuming the cube isnt a secret antimatter bomb anyway, its a muslim secret project to allah akbar the whole world if they are defeated

war

Complete amorality, the U.S. falling apart due to global isolation and insane amounts of reprisal.

this, i would love to destroy mecca as much as any other user on Sup Forums but mudskins would go all full allah akbar against the whole world, and liberal would protect them just like thye did for those filthy kikes

I would die from split sides.

People would still to that direction and most will still go there even if it's a cratere.

DumbDumb Amerilards

Well hippie, go take a shower and take a lot of red pills.

Have fun with this: nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

No they believe it's protected by Allah so they either lose their faith or go rabid and get gunned down.

Muslims would break out in civil war with each other. Some may get mad here in the west but it won't be anything we can't handle. Libtards won't know what Mecca is or even care until someone tells them.

For the most part I think our problems would be relieved. I think it would be a good thing to make the mosque go away (even using a plane would suffice).

Then they will die of radiation.
tl;dr
We should do it.

Who said we did it???

>nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
>DoIt.gif

Our Jewish overlords would actually be quite pissed about this.

>Flood Europe with territz
>Solidify Petro-Dollar even further after running Qatar into the ground
>Destabilized Syria in its entirety
>Tank NK next
>Force Russia into a corner
>Milk Petro-Dollar until SA reserves are gone
>Start a civil war in SA
>Start a civil war in Iran
>Greater Israel created
>Europe in ruins
>ME now under direct control of Israel and US
>Dollar destabilized
>US crumbles under financial default
>China crumbles
>State of Israel now a superpower

>Airbust
Use surface.

Oh god that makes me hard how have no anons bought a plane made home made explosives and remote controlled it into the shitty place? could easily DDoS their shit so they don't know whats going on and if I hit post ima be so many watch lists oh well

They'll have to spin around in circles when they want to pray towards Mecca

I don't like Muslims, I don't want them in our countries, but they're worthy, fearsome adversaries, they keep their women in line, and unlike niggers, they're human beings.

It would be more productive to nuke Sub-Saharan African population centers to stave off their rapid population growth.

hahaha fucking basement dwellers think they can destroy our holy land when your crusaders werent able to get hold of juresalem even after 8 crusades dream on white boii
More white boiis sucide in afghanistan than afghan actually kill and u think u re ready for our wrath , hillarious!!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2222674/More-U-S-troops-committing-suicide-killed-fighting-Afghanistan-tough-year-armed-services.html

This how u do it,
With its retirement, the largest bomb currently in service in the U.S. nuclear arsenal is the B83, with a maximum yield of 1.2 megatons.[6] The B53 was replaced in the bunker-busting role by a variant of the two-stage B61 nuclear bomb.

>but they're worthy, fearsome adversaries, they keep their women in line, and unlike niggers, they're human beings
I'm 100% sure you haven't visited Marseille and Molenbeek.

Test the Tsar Bomba on Tel Aviv.

Underrated

you see white boii, to think that you can even get a woman to listen to you is beyond reason you cant destroy that in the first place even if you did dont forget that we behead you just because we dont like you , what wud happen if you pissed us of?? , and with that thought in your mind go to sleep if you can !

My face is permanently disfigured from so much cringe.

Nice English retard.

Call it a failed state-sponsored terrorist plot.
"You see, the bomb detonated too early and exploded before it could get transported to Israel."
"traitors die first"
Colbolt bomb perhaps?
Ivy King? Why not the Castle Bravo?

>falling for larper bait
Lurk moar

Might aswell do it sooner than later

Considering it's the Muslim AllSpark they would all power down, Pajeet.

swedish are wise people we stand by you beheading cis white males ( as you say) one by one

It's been attacked and damaged before. But you're right. I want it wiped off the face of the earth. I want the earth so irradiated that nothing can ever grow there ever again. Any aquifers are forever poisoned. Basically turn their holy spot into hell on earth

Global sanctions from every country on the planet.
Complete cutting of all diplomatic ties from every country.
Possible UNGC invasion.

Ironically the most holy place in Islam is a polytheistic cult which is a big taboo in Islam.

Would make the remaining muslims go radical because their end time prophecies have become true (Mecca gets destroyed)

>Global sanctions from every country on the planet
Are you kidding? If we are talking about the US no one will want to sanction.

Only an Americunt would say this. You simply do not have a valid opinion on the world, so shut up and listen boy.

I've lived in one of your American nigger cities. I understand how you think they are the ultimate lowest people. Destructive and stupid. But at least they can be funny, and make music, and dance. They invented rock and roll, blues and jazz. There have been great black people. They invented peanut butter. I enjoy peanut butter sometimes. As slaves they built the White House. They have degenerated more recently, but I will always love James Brown's music.

Muslims have contributed nothing. Ever. They killed off the ailing Byzantine Empire. All their borders shared with anyone else, in all history, have been bloody. They ban music, art, dancing. They have no sense of humour, no great literature. Muslims are like a race of insect invaders, locusts. Visit Europe and other parts of the world they are currently invading and you will see they are the most dispised people.

Black people, in their right place (back of the bus) can be useful. Islam is a cancer that must be eradicated.

Best post

>UNGC invasion
Fucking larpers. You don't even know what you are saying.

More info plox

>Muslims have contributed nothing. Ever
is that so?

ok m8 what was your contribution to the human race besides vasting your life away on a chinese cartoon forum that only filled you with rage and hate ?

The Kaaba was a temple to the old polytheistic arabian cult. After the conquest of Mecca Muhammad made a deal with the meccan community. They accepted Islam and Muhammad had to keep their building intact.

fpbp

>But at least they can be funny, and make music, and dance. They invented rock and roll, blues and jazz
They didn't invent shit they perfromed it.
>There have been great black people. They invented peanut butter.
Even if that was true it's literally nothing. You could be a nigger with that flag.

>estimated fatalities: 580k

>muslims contributed nothing
oh boi

That's wrong on so many levels.

I can't tell you who I am or what I do, obviously. This is an user site. So go fuck your self for asking a silly new fag question you know I can't answer here - also way to commit a basic rhetorical fallacy, attack the argument, not the person making it. But believe me, I've contributed sunshine. Name one Muslim invention.

Ignorant fool. Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Robert Johnson, the list goes on. I would go as far as to say more than 90% of good American music is black.

Wow, well you sure convinced me otherwise with that argument.

Attempt to say Anglos contributed nothing or Christians. Even Jews. Can't be done. Because they contributed so damn much. Muslims... jack shit.

I liked Kite Runner.

mashallah my degenerate brother

>drop the 100 Mt Tsar Bomba on Mecca
>kills over a million people
>another million injured
Wew

>1,2,3,4,5...
>modern surgery
>astronomy

I dislike islam too
but saying that muslims never contributed is objectively wrong and it tells me that you are sure as fuck a person who lacks knowlege.

Thus you are some low life worker who believes he contributes via his hard pleb labor to humankind.

Ps: that is not the case

Muslims would be spinning like a compass at the north pole when they go to pray.

The percentage of radical Muslims would go from 25 to 100. A billion people all over the globe would be united against whatever country did it.

Get your fatass up, and stop being a NEET

hello. Checked and checked again.It would be incredibly demoralizing for muslims everywhere. It would break their religion in two. After that, the mop-up would be messy but doable.

>They didn't invent counting, so that's a no
>Didn't invent """"modern"""" surgery, whatever that qualifying word means.
>Invented Astronomy, get the fuck out Nigger, humans have been star gazing since the beginning.

Muslamic inventions and contributions = 0.

Also, FYI, I happen to be a public intellectual who frequently gives lectures on global history at national centres of learning, but sure, I must be a builder, but the fact you disparage workers makes you sound like a pleb. Skilled manual labour is more useful than a dozen academics.

I still really liked Kite Runner.

>public intellectual who frequently gives lectures on global history
>nazi flag
>nit knowing that the numbers we use are arabic
so allow me to question in what fuking country someone would see you as a fuking ((((intellectual ))))

inb4: some eastern 3rd world slav country

Do you remember what happened to the B-1 droids in Star Wars Episode One when Anakin blew up the confederate blockade ship? Something like that.

Probably the US

>Skilled manual labour is more useful than a dozen academics
>public intellectual
>national centres of learning

fuck m8 you killed my sides I cry out of laughter.
you dont have a degree and call yourself intellectual.

jesus you are full of shit

Pointless... Muslims are toothless without their (((masters))).

FPBP

He isn't wrong, the accomplishments that people act like Muslims did were not Muslims. Muslims are the ones that converted or killed the ones that did create those accomplishments but they sure as fuck were not Muslim at the time they did those accomplishments.

Steal a North Korean Nuke, detonate it in Mecca. Two birds with one stone.

underrated

>hiding flag
>speaks disparagingly of my nationality

It's a package deal, bro. I don't know what city you've been to, but ghetto black areas around here are the dirtiest, most disgusting, most depressing places on earth.

And if you'd rather live in Haiti than Saudi Arabia or Iran, you belong in an insane asylum. Believe me, I would prefer neither, but you haven't seen hate like that exists within the eyes of an obese negress customer with a chip on her shoulder, glaring at you after swiping her "supplemental nutritional assistance" card for for twinkies and coca-cola, after telling her to "have a nice day" and smiling, with her little pack of six niglet$$ following her out.

underrated

Much cleaner solution: Steer a 1km diameter asteroid there. "It was Gods will".

>Drop W-87 warhead on Mecca, a paltry 300kt
>Over half a million dead
>Another half a million injured
There is a good reason you don't see Tsar Bombas deployed. Large bombs are just for showing off.

Inmediate nuclear retaliation probably, by USA Pakistan or whoever.
I also would expect inmediate Jihad called by most Imams, followed by hordes of terrorist/militias, maybe even full out war with other Muslim countries

It would be big, and I wouldn't want to be within 1000 km of whoever was accused for the strike

Nothing in particular, if you were able to read a book you might realize that you are a colossal retard. To sum it up
>Circa 950 A.D.
>Radical Muslim Shiite group known as the Qarmatians think the haaj (pilgrimage to Mecca) is too superstitious and also hate the ruling caliphate
>Begin attacking pilgrims going on the haaj, killing them and taking their stuff
>Eventually besiege Mecca
>Can't capture the city via siege
>Convince the defenders that they mean no harm and all Muslims have the right to access the city
>LOL JK slaughter everyone they can desecrate their well with dead bodies, and steal their black rock taking it back to Bahrain where their capital is
>Force the caliph to pay a huge ransom to get their rock back

Thinking that nuking Mecca would somehow cripple or destroy Islam is like thinking that nuking Rome or Jerusalem would cripple or destroy Christianity.

problem is, even if you false flagged it to look like, say,
no muslim would buy it, and would automatically assume it was the USA.

hell, it would probably leak out anyway with the amount of traitors we have in the government

To further expand on this after the sack of Mecca nothing in particular happened. Nobody went on some horrible Jihad against the Qarmatians, in fact the Qarmatians would continue to grow in power until the collapse of the Abbassid caliphate where they would slowly decline and eventually be finished off by a combined rebellion and invasion by the Seljuks. It wasn't a Jihad for revenge, simply cleaning up a dying kingdom.

After vaporizing Mecca start burying every criminal Muslim in pig skins and pig shit.

It's the muslim control network, if you blow it up they'll all malfunction and drop dead across the world.

>Realistically what would be the implications of nuking Mecca?

You would be defeating the Whore of Babylon and signalling the beginning of the Antichrist's reign.

Still sound like a good plan to you?

Considering that in Christian theology the end of days is a good thing, probably.

numbers we use are from india...

Better idea:
sneak radioactive material into that area so when muzzies go on pilgrimage they get cancer and die
fbi I'm joking pls no v&

the implications are that the liberal retards will want to import a billion muslims to compensate for the extreme right wing having bombed mecca

>Considering that in Christian theology the end of days is a good thing, probably.

The big ending is only good if you get taken in the Rapture or refuse the Mark of the Beast. Everyone else will be having a very bad day.

the collapse of the us economy as the us is reliant on saudi oil.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrodollar
and a mass jihad that would make the medieval muslem conquests look pale in comparison.
also the other muslem country's would in all likelyhood reprisal attack the us out of sheer spite.

Getting bitten by a radioactive mecca