>Hurr he makes money from it so its okay
that logic is fucking stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jiji_1iosv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is he an idiot?
Manchild I get but Idiot? His reviews are pretty damn good. He's an OG too

Why do you think goy?

>wanting to have some enjoyment by checking out of this mad society means you are a manchild
Nah

>Having a nontraditional job that earns you more money than most of your peers is a bad thing!
Guess he should be digging ditches for a fraction of what he makes on YouTube right?
Why do you hate the free market OP?

Honestly he's living the dream in that he can make money off his hobbies and doesn't have to participate in wageslavery.

Which would you rather have as a ruler hell bent upon destroying society?

>A citizenry of fit, educated and articulate men who wish for nothing more than to stamp out corruption and uplift their countrymen

Or

>A rabble of sugar addled, obese man children who want nothing more than to be left completely alone to fill the gaping chasm in their depressive lives with fantasy and Cheetos

so if i pimp ur mom out to niggers its okay cuz im making more money than your NEET ass

>start gaming on 360 means OG now

that has to be a fucking edit, i refuse to believe thats two pictures of the same person

why dislike joe?

His reviews are shit, he's an actual cuckold and a fat, greasy cunt.

Assuming all parties are consenting, yes; but there isn't a big market for dead women even among niggers.
Great strawman "argument" though.

OP is jelly as fuck

Welfare state enables it

i used to watch him when i was 14 or so, really funny XD
but lately hes shilled reviews shitty games promotes shitty scam developers never looks back on it
he started by helping consumers now hes just a salesman

Fat, Mexican, Ugly, Boring, Not funny, constantly spammed? It seems the only reason people like him is because he's been doing it for years, and youtube is propping up any non white they can.

Honestly I'd become the CEO of blacked if it meant raking in all the cuck bux

hows it a strawman? its exactly what you want

he looks like someone transforming into an orangutan on the cover of an animorphs book

I actually want faggots like you to stop whining about the fact people are making money off of Youtube instead of engaging in wageslavery.

>PCucks will defend this.

His taste is plebby

How is he a cuckold,I don't really follow him much on Youtube anymore but I know he haves a gf.

Why is being a buttmad roody poo encouraged nowadays
>hurr he gets (you)s from it so its ok
That logic is fucking stupid

Lets see...
Joe has a hot gf.
Joe travels the world talking about video games
Is his own boss can come and go as he pleases
Makes a ton of money talking about video games and acting like a twat for teenagers
Is pretty respected for his reviews

Yup all this sounds like something nobody would want just because they would be labeled a man child.

GTFO user

Joe is a poor example, his channel is dying and his fan base austitic, try Lirik who makes thousands for a hour playing a shite game

Had, was, used to be, tgwtg

How is basically a slow acting darksydephil with a super man obsession who Doug walker can't even save

that's capitalism. find a stupid niche and fill it.

Liked him when I was younger. His shitting on fable 3 is pretty good bit he's insufferable now

ur jus jelus bcoz u cnt maek qwalite entataynemunt, if it's so ez y dont u do it f*cktard? bcoz ur a boring no talent idiot fagot

witness true art u fucking subhuman
youtu.be/Jiji_1iosv4

man-children buy more consumer products. there's no conspiracy to it.