Profiling Project Seth Rich Report

The Profiling Project is being staffed by volunteers from The Student Association for Forensic Psychology (SAFP) at George Washington University.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepublicityagency.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/The-Profiling-Project-SR-Report-062017-FINAL.pdf
thepublicityagency.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/The-Profiling-Project-Team-Bios.pdf
thepublicityagency.com/the-profiling-project/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link plz burgerfag.

Don't know how to use google?

I do not use websites which are CIA fronts.

How are you on Sup Forums then?

Sup Forums is a crypto-British site.

Rude

>83p Initial Report:
thepublicityagency.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/The-Profiling-Project-SR-Report-062017-FINAL.pdf

>Team Bio:
thepublicityagency.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/The-Profiling-Project-Team-Bios.pdf

>Brief Splurge Page:

That might be the best job ever btw

Many thanks, chaps. This looks most interesting.

Forensic psychology/psychiatry is one of those sexy as fuck degrees, Lecter made sure of that.

>“The Rich family was not provided a copy of the preliminary report, never saw the report or was otherwise consulted in the preparation of the report,” Bauman says. “As noted, by the report’s own methodology, ‘The Profiling Project was given no special access to any materials, evidence or persons and due to case sensitivity, conducted only informal, limited interviews. Given that fact, the family hopes that the general public takes the findings at face value—valuable experience in research collection and report writing for students at George Washington University but in no way should take any findings contained within as new, credible or otherwise lending credence to conspiracy theories surrounding the circumstances of Seth’s death. We further hope that this doesn’t continue to impede the Metropolitan Police Department’s ability to find the killers and give folks who might have information leading to their arrest cover to stay silent.”

Wow, it's fucking nothing. Literally making guesses based on others work.

>killed by DNC? not likely unless there's toxin introduced

Why only toxin? What if it was asfixation caused by pillow?
And who's paying for the lobbyst party afterall? I thought it was done from my tax money - not likely.

>Seth Rich was the 36th of 66 unsolved homicides and one of 135 total homicides in Washington D.C. in 2016.
>66 unsolved
>135 total
Damn, the nation's capitol has a 48.888% unsolved homicide rate last year. I shoulda went to DC with someone who pisses me off, run him/her over and I'd have a coin-toss chance of getting away.

Happening!

>1488%

OY VEY!

Jesus fucking Christ, you cucks are still riding this /r/TheDummy conspiritard dick?

Here is my advice: turn off your computer, lay down for a long nap, and then get a fucking life.

Seth Rich is literally up there with flat earth and lizardpeople Pharaohs. Our election was HACKED by Russia, and everyone who's anyone acknowledges this.

>135 total homicides in Washington D.C. in 2016.

If you asked me to guess how many murders were committed in DC last year I would have guessed four times this number

Bump

Your bait is not subtle enough.

Those murders would go into the 'both unresolved and unknown about' part of the venn diagram

Bumping

You have severly misunderstood the demographics here if you think anybody gives a fuck about Bauman, shill.