Eyes Wide Open /EWO/: "Look at the Cards" Edition

Scalise was strongly against humantrafficing and childdiddling
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886

Scalise gets shot, and Pizza gets send to his office
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/337845-top-dem-buys-pizza-for-scalise-staffers
archive.is/uGr8i

He was then brought into the same Hospital as Seth Rich, the MedStar Washington Hospital Center
medstarwashington.org/sample-page/scalise-update/#q={}

The shooter is also known for abusing his fosterchilds
archive.is/jNirB
>In April 2006, Hodgkinson was arrested for battery, domestic battery and discharging a firearm, after he allegedly physically assaulted his foster daughter and two of her friends.
>A St Clair County sheriff’s department incident report said Hodgkinson threw his daughter around a room, pulled her hair and hit her. He then punched a female friend of his daughter in the face “with a closed fist” and struck the woman’s boyfriend in the head with the stock of his shotgun, before firing a round as the man ran away.
>Almost a decade earlier, another foster daughter living with Hodgkinson and his wife, Suzanne, had killed herself at the age of 17, according to the Belleville News-Democrat. The daughter, Wanda Ashley Stock, doused herself with gasoline and set herself on fire inside a car.
what the fuck? who burns himself as suicide? why not taking a hose and just redirected the exhaust fumes into the car or let it run in a garage or something? use the shotgun of the guy to make it quick. but fucking burning yourself? Maybe murder instead?

Also Trump brought his personal Physician to scalise
politico.com/story/2017/06/14/trump-scalise-baseball-shooting-239572

Furthermore weirdly congresscandidate Lindy Li seems to have a connection to the shooter.
phillyvoice.com/why-did-potential-congressional-candidate-alexandria-shooters-facebook-photo/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nKkIo
archive.is/06vxu
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult
nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/06/15/why-a-single-gunshot-to-steve-scalises-hip-could-be-life-threatening/?utm_term=.fd2d94f6fc29
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4603404/Steve-Scalise-aides-SHOT-baseball-practice.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
wbtv.com/story/33467722/13-year-old-struck-by-vehicle-in-salisbury-airlifted-to-hospital
archive.is/NPDjP
m.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4351052/Are-DC-s-cops-sex-trafficking-vanished-black-girls.html
nbcwashington.com/news/local/234326971.html?akmobile=o
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/exclusive-assassination-list-found-on-james-hodgkinsons-body/
chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/06/14/shooter-had-disappeared-from-illinois-after-erratic-behavior/
youtu.be/hLZG5o73MS4
google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3688656/amp/A-fully-equipped-dentist-s-chair-close-photos-young-girls-backsides-eerie-images-videotaped-walk-billionaire-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Florida-mansion.html
mega.nz/#F!8qZHmQCT!uqbRpAF_A8cNESSMP7z6gQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130417702/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130220467/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130477940/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130582096/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130632040/
imageshack.us/
imageshack.com/a/XQ1l/1
mega.nz/#F!EvR1BTwQ!f0fFf9eTkUvDfDBEzijzgg
imgur.com/a/ka84A
worldcorpo.net/src/video/showtime.mp4
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrum_Argenteum
youtube.com/watch?v=1XDHUO-Ir6E
youtube.com/watch?v=2J4J0oGuK30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brad Wenstrup helped treating the wounds of scalise directly after the shooting until the ambulance arrived and probably kept him alive
archive.is/nKkIo
He was also quoted for saying "It’s just as easy as ordering a pizza, to order a person.”
archive.is/06vxu
the choice of words is no coincidence. possibly /ourguy/

the same doctor who was responsible for seth rich, jack sava, also is in charge of scalise.
sava also appears to be on the guestlist together with the podestas
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult

nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
he talks about in the beginning how it is normal to get shot and be relatively fine and later get into shock and collapse explaining the critical condition.
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/06/15/why-a-single-gunshot-to-steve-scalises-hip-could-be-life-threatening/?utm_term=.fd2d94f6fc29
this article talks about why a gunshot to scalises hip, not just any hip, but scalises can be deadly
however
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4603404/Steve-Scalise-aides-SHOT-baseball-practice.html
here it says he was in good spirits, and even called his wife and talked to her. scalise was on the verge of collapsing but instead of insteantly operating on him and stabalizing him they let him talk in piece all chilled out with no worries?
they already set the narrative up to make it seem like its normal if he dies
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
this bitch even already talks like he dead

also dont forget the CPP shooter was a false flag
wbtv.com/story/33467722/13-year-old-struck-by-vehicle-in-salisbury-airlifted-to-hospital
he ran over a kid before and was left of without any charges. he had a debt to pay and the false flag was the payment.
also his father is an actor
archive.is/NPDjP
as well as he himself seems to be too, or at least in the movie business
m.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/

this all hints towards the connections to the higher ups. they didnt just choose some random guy

also the trafficcam shows there was prior knowledge to this incident and they made sure no footage will be found. sage

note how the guy says all those missing kids left voluntarily? how does he know if they are missing? did he find them, ask and then released them again? or just a "nothing to wory goy" speech?
another possibillity that those kids were put into places of people who do some dirty work for the government as for example hodkinson, the baseball shooter who abused his foster kids and drove one into suicide by burning herself and hitting the friend of one of the foster childs and shot around with his rifle and was still allowed to have (foster) kids and guns afterwards apparently.
or the CPP falseflagger.
they gave these kids to such people, knew they were suffering and because of this know they left voluntarily because they didnt want to be abused by those people they were given to on purpose

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4351052/Are-DC-s-cops-sex-trafficking-vanished-black-girls.html
nbcwashington.com/news/local/234326971.html?akmobile=o (this article is weird as it is literally just a headline and one line essentially saying the same)

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Friendly reminder that you can't Dodge the Hodge.

dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/exclusive-assassination-list-found-on-james-hodgkinsons-body/
he had a list of targets but didnt shoot anyone on the list?
is he miserable at aiming? is the list fake news? or is that a list with targets he isnt supposed to shoot because those are (((theirguys)))? a threat like "you are next"? or the FBI giving an unofficial warning like "we heard there something, be carefull goys"?

furthermore hodkinson seems to have dissappeared months before the shooting
chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/06/14/shooter-had-disappeared-from-illinois-after-erratic-behavior/
where did he go? certainly not targetpractive. was he maybe snatched up and MKUltrad in that time?

>"the signs are everywhere"
>shows the spiral in the window"

You don't need to respond the same way every thread, CIA-kun.

Doing God's work.

Those illuminati cards are right about everything. How is this even possible? Are we living in the Truman show and everything is part of the script??

youtu.be/hLZG5o73MS4

but people are dense, and i am an uncreative piece of shit that cant come up with anything new

In all likelihood we're in a deterministic simulation, yes.

Can someone do those lists of words you can make out of a name with hodgekinson? I am literally at a loss for the word and lazy and retarded...but also very curious

discordianism is real. take the erispill.

hey stranger

thank you for carrying the ewo torch great threads

epstein
someone have his "denist chair room" pics?

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3688656/amp/A-fully-equipped-dentist-s-chair-close-photos-young-girls-backsides-eerie-images-videotaped-walk-billionaire-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Florida-mansion.html

reminder that simulationtheory is just the satanic version of the genesis story replacing the divine layer of existence with another layer of materialism and replacing the divine creater with some random dude outside the simulation.
reminder the masons believe in a mechanical universe which would be pretty much the simulationtheory

keep pushing. never stop. this is as real as it will ever get

this
the reason simulation theory holds so well is because it masks over the truth. divine creation, intelligent design, and asserts the same idea as "god's will" without giving the creator any credit

No, but isolated dentist offices (i.e. not part of an office park) are a red flag in the /htg/ investigation.

found the pics
and glacier always gets a 404

Yes. And more.
mega.nz/#F!8qZHmQCT!uqbRpAF_A8cNESSMP7z6gQ
Go folder - Witch Burning - AK, Filename Damn_dentits

somewhat related. i need your help.
what can you tell me about trump's personal security/body guards? does he still employ them? do they work within or in concert with SS? i've only seen a rumor, but heard several people claim trump sent his oldest and most loyal body guard to deliver the comey termination letter

Which is why I upload to mega and link it. The link in also have a folder for CTR and Shariablew, which always gets 404'd if posted directly here.

OP you should link past ewos in these threads from now on

That man is his security consultant and not in a bodyguard job. They have a close relationship and he have had him personally deliver messages many times as he considers him a safe channel.

everybody should be downloading these files. essential for pedogate research and understanding. great collection. downloaded in previous thread

do you know his name?

Alaskanon went missing snooping around this place. Somebody posted an archive link for it a while back.

I'm well aware.

i dont have all links, just some i made or participated in

Keith Schiller
Not security advisor, but leader of Trumps personal staff.
And yeah, great collection indeed. Gonna upload the playing cards soon, so that y`all can play.

Good shit, but please archive them, though they probably have been, and use those links instead. Makes for better thread digging on 4plebs.

Neat. I doubt I've seen all of them.

Motherfucking imgur won't accept my files. Any other sites to upload several pictures at once? Can't be bothered with mega again, forgot the password and username for the burner I made.

about pic related. a normal pentagram defends from evil, an inverted one is said to invite it. a broken/open pentagram symbolizes an offensive approach. this one is inverted as the 2 spikes point north, and the one points south

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130417702/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130220467/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130477940/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130582096/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130632040/
should even be chronological now

pic

maybe imageshack.us/

Praise your autism brother.
Shit, log in. I hate making so many burner emails.

Holy shit. Great work.

i remembered you didnt need a log in for that. maybe new, maybe im retarded. i used sli.mg for some time, but that website doesnt seem to work anymore.

imageshack.com/a/XQ1l/1
Here they are, enjoy. Though the majority of the rare ones are in the big folder pictures.

>imageshack.com/a/XQ1l/1
Aaah, fuck. It's missing 61 pictures. gonna try again somewhere else.

did i just find something?

I assumed it was depicting Megyn Kelly, but suddenly she lost a lot of her relevance.

Busy memecrafting bump

posted some smaller infographs on trumps new tweet asking when he will do something against the missing kids. i wonder if i get v& for that

also possible, would fit better to the "mediagroup" thing. but i feel like there is some resemblence to deb, she attacked some dude, and CF is closely entangled with media matters which is a mediagroup.

I thought of it as Pamela Anderson after she and Julian hooked up.

Anyway, here it is in full.
>GET SOME
mega.nz/#F!EvR1BTwQ!f0fFf9eTkUvDfDBEzijzgg
>GET SOME
One pic failed to upload, pic related.

Just trust that Trump knows what he's doing.

Can someone confirm if the majority of the images are corrupted?
I need to start checking this shit before I post the damn links.

even if so, many people watch trumps tweets if they see it there and realize whats going on trump can get those pieces of shit easier without it being framed like he just tries to get rid of opposition

I can let you know in a few minutes.

Thank you CIA man, and checked.

i cant see any pic that is before "1ekkek.jpg". also "itsonbitch" seems to be broken

I'm not a spook!

Who is the old white haired lady, she is on other cards as well.

imgur.com/a/ka84A
Some others, some duplicates I think. My computer nearly fries when I upload to imgur.

You can't fool me!

Roughly half of them seem corrupted.

Oh wait, but a lot of those look like duplicates, yeah.

is this weaponized autism? i mean we expanded our influence and controll with it as well as this cards suggests

I'm not sure you can call our digital gestalt hivemind "organized." There's barely any hierarchy.

Suddenly after 5 days, he's getting worse. The media is going in for the kill, trying to make it seem like he was a dead man from the start.

o shit, keep up the good work boys

Send him your prayers and meme magics

I hope you own a gun

>Can't DodgyDodge the HodgyPodge

does anyone know in which hospital brock was brought into? every article just says "local hospital"
for some reason i suspect MedStar, the same seth rich and scalise brought into
asked in the previous thread but noone seemed to have any info

WTF? he gets into the hospital at full conciousness, they even let him call his wife before surgery showing there is nothing really serious, then he gets surgery and suddenly his condition is worse, and now after days chilling out and being treated again? who is supposed to believe that shit?

You guys know there is a new video on worldcorpo.net which is similar to the Fatherhood and Each Day I Grow Some More videos, right? Except it's longer and more revealing.

We see what appear to be two men torturing a boy in the same shower scenario. The boy appears to be the same boy judging by the colour of the trunks (no vocal analysis yet), but the voice of the man speaking sounds different.

Watch at your own risk. I wonder why everyone is ignoring this shit.

bump

Sorry, I can't watch these Worldcorp videos anymore.

I just bump the threads.

Bomp

worldcorpo.net/src/video/showtime.mp4
the video. no panic, no naked child or something. from what i can tell the kid is forced to take a too hot or too cold shower, screaming while the piece of shit next to it keeps telling "why are you screaming? its alright. you are okay" while some other guy flashes a flashlight around. cant make out any faces. the voice of the kid may be the same of the podesta video, but cant really tell. the old guy is someone else

I understand. This new one is the most shocking yet. I had some serious trouble falling asleep last night and all day the child's screams have not left my mind.

Yeah, and he gives comments on the boy's body, saying he has a really nice body. Then does a sadistic knock knock joke near the end, forcing the child to go along with the joke ''who's there?'' - and those constant harrowing screams, fucking hell.

>Xanadu
Now that's an esoteric reference.

So I ain't clicking that shit but since when does worldcorp exist on your goys radar?

I blame Russia, personally.

i really loved eminem, and im sure the old one was cool. but he got fucking MKUltrad or something some years ago, probably during his rehab (remember kanye sperging out and getting send into a mental asylum?)
an user mentioned how anonymous alcoholics programm derived basically from some aleyster crowley brainwashing thing he published years before the alcoholics anonymous was founded. the AA program supposedly overtook a huge part of aleyster crowleys work unchanged.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrum_Argenteum
>Astrum Argenteum, auch bekannt unter den Namen Argenteum Astrum, Argentinum Astrum (Latein für „silberner Stern“), Astron Argon (griechisch für „scheinender Stern“) oder abgekürzt A∴A∴, war bzw. ist ein magischer Orden, der zwischen 1904 und 1907 (je nach Quelle variiert das genaue Jahr) von dem britischen Magier und Okkultisten Aleister Crowley gegründet wurde.
>AA
like alcoholics anonymous.

remember how south park in one episodes has stan say to the AAs that this is nothing but a cult and he knows because he led on recently? suddenly seems a lot more real

September 23rd

>train the public to spot slaves allowed to work in public
>make the slave owners keep the slaves shut in and or under tighter control
good job goys
and the eternal
>make the public feel responsible, as if their own taking a second look was what was lacking to tackle the (((human trafficking))) industry

From first-hand observation, they're still conducting their business in broad daylight.

me personally when people found the fatherhood video. it felt like a few days after that blew up, even though it had been up for almost a year, the each day i grow some more vid was uploaded.

now new one.

The Aneristic Principle is that of APPARENT ORDER; the Eristic Principle is that of APPARENT DISORDER. Both order and disorder are man made concepts and are artificial divisions of PURE CHAOS, which is a level deeper than is the level of distinction making.

youtube.com/watch?v=1XDHUO-Ir6E

>it's just an art project goyim

it looks like similar lighting, but that's not too uncommon. the guy (or guys) in the worldcorpo videos might be using showlights. not sure if there is a definite connection, too hard to tell. probably not.

posting more cards

true, but the (((coincidences))) keep piling up. at which point they arent that anymore but evidence?

sure it is user

i agree. but i think this is too little of a coincidence to powerfully call. there's not much to link it to each other except similar lighting.

but yeah a lot of these people are connected, whether it's directly or indirectly is something else.

Bumpity Bump Bump

In regards to this.
There was a video explaining how it was filmed above a stage in CPPP, hidden structure within the architecture and layout of the resturant. (see the metal beams over dining area)

And then I saw this, an old art piece by the witch. Notice the proportions.

youtube.com/watch?v=2J4J0oGuK30

stupid bitch could just have turned the ladder around and could climb down without cutting her feet

Bump muhfuggah

She has boots RIGHT THERE!!!!

You guys have little experience in art I gather?

The boots are probably there to signal that they have a way out, but it's made to be so scary that they stay willingly.