Trump hasn't done anyth-

>Trump hasn't done anyth-

SHILLS BTFO, MSM SILENT OF COURSE

>The main stream media (MSM) won’t report it but In the month of June the DOW reached either a new high, its second highest close or its third highest close ever in all days but one. The Dow reached 21,528 on Monday.

Here are some more DOW highlights since Donald Trump was elected the 45th President of the United States:

>* The DOW daily closing stock market average has risen 17% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th theDOW closed at 18,332– yesterday DOW closed at 21,528 for another all time record closing high).
>* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW is up 9%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th.)
>* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, thefastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
>* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rallymatched the fastest-ever 1,000point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
>* On February 28thPresident Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 recordfor most continuous closing high trading days when theDOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
>* TheS&P 500 and the NASDAQhave both set new all-time highs during this period.
* The US StockMarket gained $2 trillionin wealth since Trump was elected!
>* TheS&P 500 also broke $20 Trillionfor the first time in its history.

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/trump-rally-stock-market-sets-all-time-records-in-june-media-silent/
youtube.com/watch?v=MJSZGgFhjE8#t=1m
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-23/top-white-house-economist-admits-94-all-new-jobs-under-obama-were-part-time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The DOW Jones Industrial Average (DOW) hit anotherrecord new high on Monday!It was the first time that the DOW broke 21,500 in its more than 100 year history!

>Seven of the 13 days the market was open in Juneso farhave resulted in new highs! See pic related.

>Before the November 8th election, the prior high for the DOW under President Obama was on August 15th, 2016. This is why the ‘Trump Rally’ is such an anomaly and totally due to President Trump and his winning policies and the hope that he generates.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/trump-rally-stock-market-sets-all-time-records-in-june-media-silent/

How does it feel shills?! Trump is exposing how useless Obama was as president. Like the graphs? That's what 8 years of Trump is going to look like! Take it in and accept it faggots.

I wouldn't be surprised it many of you fags see this thread and ignore it, I would be worried too. This is GREAT for Trump. He continues this and his re election is guaranteed.

Bump

+Economic confidence index highest ever today (CNBC)

Of course this thread goes ignored cause the truth is just too much to swallow for most of pol

>Trump is based
What else is new?

>inb4 obamaleaf and his right wing retards speech

Obama tripled the stock market u retards.

>stock market
>parasitism
And this is why you all really should neck yourselves.

> Obama tripled the stock market
> implyign the stock market has anywhere to go but up from the bottom

literal monkey (no pun intended) could have done that.

but to think the POTUS has complete influence on stock market is just fucking stupid.

As much as I like this, I'm really nervous about a 2019 or 2021 crash. Shit will make 2008 look weak.

I do agree we need to get ahead of it, and having reduced regulations on top of massive growth will help that once the time comes, but don't be surprised if around then we have a recession. I think that would of happened regardless of which president was in.

>Blames bush for recession
>Proceeded over its recovery and actually made it longer by shit-tier 1% growth when it should of been 3-4% at least
>Doubled our debt in the time he was in office

lmao nigga can't even understand basic stats.
If I have one cunt hair and find two more cunt hairs, I just tripled my cunt hair stash. That doesn't mean my cunt hair silo is anywhere near capacity.

He also doubled the US Debt

haha friemnd dont you know that everything good is residual from obama, and everything bad is due to blumpf.

Got u :^)

doesn't equate to much for middle and lower class.

>for the low low cost of 10 trillion USD

"The Economy" is a fucking spook.
Come back to me when he deports more non-whites.

>that bull market grow
You just gave every swede an erection

*growth

He trippled it from rock bottom retard he had nowhere to go but up

That shit was going to go up even if McCain had won. When Obama inherited presidency the stock market already started climbing back up. It was so low when he took power that it didn't matter if a democrat or republican took office it still would of gradually went up.

You leafs suck Obama's dick harder then most liberals in the US. Obama is the only president in history to not have at Least 3% GDP growth for any of the years he was in office.

Pretty Fucking pathetic. Even Bush had better GDP results. SAD. Not to mention he put us 10 trillion dollars farther in debt.

Stock market still reacts positively and is because of Trump retard. The removal of regulations from the Obama admin, increased job growth has boosted the market and also affected consumer and business confidence. Not to mention His tax reform, healthcare reform and reduction of corporate tax that he has mentioned keeps making the market react positively even when the agenda is delayed.

Stop being a Fucking retard, I know it's hard to admit but this is a positive and Trump is the main enabler of this.

Kek, nice job

Kekd

Haha now make one for Trump based leaf.

I want to see the comparison of the 2 graphs

trump is on that one

its so small u couldnt see it

u just btfo yourself

Nice try leaf I saw it myself how you didn't expand 2017. Why I specifically asked for you to make a Trump one.

I thought you were posting ironically but you are serious! SAD! That's even funnier! You actually think Obama is that good? See my previous comment at the Obama leaf above and don't let your delusions cloud that smug ego. Obama was just Bush 2.0.

TRump is Bush 2.0. Same trickle down tax cut for the rich policies.

It's all the same old establishment GOP policies. I don't know how u retards can't see that.

Wait till the bubble pops.

not a Trump supporter, but you're a dipshit for fucking with the timeframe

btw r u retards handicapped? The chart clearly goes to June 2017

It's the continuation of a bubble that's been growing since the last crash. Trump didn't create the bubble and he shouldn't take responsibility for it because when it pops he's going to be held responsible for it. We're already a year overdue for a crash.

AHAHAHA OBAMA LEAF THE STUPID NIGGERS IS GOING TO GET MORE BUTT HURT THAN ELECTION DAY HE JUST KEEPS GETTING BTFO

Too late to dindu now. When Trump crashes the economy it's all on him.

Positive like a fucking economic bubble.

I've never been btfo once

>r/the_donald retards still not realising how much of a bubble the stock market is in even though Trump said it himself during the campaign

Cool. I'm glad all the investors are getting richer on paper. Where's my job and why isn't Hillary in prison?

Well, because you leave the threads when you are starting to get pressured, so...

Why do people hate Obamaleaf so much?
All he does is bring some chuckles to generally boring threads

lol you're a full blown fucking handicap aren't you? I'm well known for staying in threads btfo u right wing retards for a long time.

lol u retards never stand a chance

I fucking destroy you every day

>stock market at rock bottom after crash
>It naturally recovers because that is how basic economics works
>8 posts by this ID
>20% of the thread is your shitposting

nice semi compliment

stock market at rock bottom after 8 year GOP Presidency

really makes me think

Can't wait to see Trump's rock bottom and how hard u dindus chimp out

>stretches Obama's term out to appear positive
>shrinks Trump's to make it appear negative.

I really do feel bad that so many leafs are this Fucking brainwashed they have to use tatics like this.

>something something i btfo u
>r..right wing tards
>my mum said im special
>yay obama, *slurp* mmmm

>what is a bubble
>what is a boom bust cycle
Really makes me think that the president has little control over the economy in the first place

Thanks senpai

By the way were you the one who started rural and suburban retards or was it just a generic leaf?

right wing retards btfo as always

>what is a boom bust cycle

Jesus Christ Obama leave is so butthurt by this thread he is going into shitposting overdrive.

So many people have proven you wrong yet you continue to think you are right. Text book definition of a retarded lefty

Pic related is you Obama leaf.

No that was a different leaf. I started the right wing retard thing.

But I do appreciate the efforts of that leaf. For a while every thread had "only rural and suburban retards voted Trump"

I combine it and say rural and suburban right wing retards

>momma look i posted it again

Rick Wiles: Prophetic Warning, Debt Tidal Wave Towering Over Sleeping America

youtube.com/watch?v=MJSZGgFhjE8#t=1m

The never-ending political hoopla to delegitimize the election of President Donald J. Trump is a smokescreen to divert our attention away from a financial tsunami wave that is rising higher at a furious speed. President Ronald Reagan’s director of the Office of Management and Budget David Stockman said it correctly days ago when he told CNBC, “This is one of the most dangerous market environments we’ve ever been in. It’s the calm before a gigantic, horrendous storm that I don’t think is too far down the road.”

Meanwhile, legendary investor Jim Rogers told Business Insider days ago, “Some stocks in America are turning into a bubble. The bubble’s gonna come. Then it’s going to collapse, and you should be very worried.” Mr. Rogers predicted the crash would happen later this year or 2018. The 74-year-old billionaire said the financial crisis will be the worst in his lifetime.

Mr. Bill Gross, also a billionaire, said last week that U.S. markets are experiencing levels of risk at the highest levels since the 2008 financial crisis. The Holy Spirit showed me this mega storm in 1998. It’s been coming in successive waves. A monster-size tidal way is headed our way very soon.

>completely ignores my post and still doesn't understand the boom bust cycle or each parties economic platforms or even 20th century history for that matter
Next you are going to say it was pushes fault that the housing bubble existed, then I am going to say it started under Clinton, then you are going to say something something BTFO I am leaving the thread, then you will post 47 more times.

lol right wing retards so triggered by me

and yet the USD only got stronger under Obama

lol the Fed has already started tapering. They're raising rates, they're reducing their balance sheet. Everything is going according to plan. The main obstacle is Trump fucking everything up with his autism

boom bust cycle

>Dem pres.
>"Ooops, we just set the rates at a record low levels."

>Rep pres.
>"Heheh goyim are so stupid, rev up the printing presses."

>Dem pres.

u retards are honestly so fucking retarded

I swear to god u have no fucking clue who was president in 2008.

dem Pres set lowest rates?

First of all the president doesn't set the rate.

SEcond, that was under Bush u fucking retard.

Third of all why the fuck do u retards want to pay higher interest rates?

Obama's policies worked u fucking retard

Too bad those private sector jobs were Fucking part time jobs. Not to mention you fail to mention how they fluffed those numbers when unemployment still huge.

>good goy pay me higher interest rates

Does it make you feel that good to post screenshots you took of different anons?

Pretty pathetic desu.

Obama job creation was 95% full time. You retards should try actually pulling up the jobs data rather than falling for fake news retard headlines from ZeroBrain, Infotards and investors.com

>graph clearly states rates are nearly 0% between '09 and '16 - 7 out of the 8 years Obongo was in office
>"u retards are honestly so fucking retarded"

i love how much it triggers u retards

>>Dem pres.

now you're trying to desperately to dindu how retarded your statement was

>Dem pres.

How the fuck did Obama set the rate? It was already at the lowest when he took office.

Do u retards even know that Bush crashed the economy in the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression?

>As much as I like this, I'm really nervous about a 2019 or 2021 crash.

THIS- but I'm thinking they crash it before the 2018 midterms.

>H-Heres people complimenting me. That proves that I win all my arguments.

Here's a (You), but it won't mean that much when compared to the (You)'s you get from your own posts.

HEY LOOK AT THIS YOU STUPID NIGGER I CAN PROXY AS WELL AHAHA

Kiwi user is so smart he btfo Obama leaf, Obama leaf loses again he is just a negro dick washer

Yrump owns the crash. He will be remembered as the next Hoover.
Get ready for Trump villes and Trump stew. On the upsode a markey crash will lead to a massive new batch of social programs

>if you are against King Nigger you are with Trump
Typical commie mindset you have, leaf.

Good goy.

lol i don't use proxies

thx for admitting u do tho

i get compliments all the time

Wow thanks user i know right Obama leaf is an autistic idiot who has no chance of being right ever,

u can use any merchant in that pic u cucked retard

you're literally fighting for higher interest rates lol

what a cuck

u retards have never had a mortgage have u?

>(You)'s you get from your own posts.

and they think he will only be in for 4 years lmao

All of these economic and job reports are so useless without context.
Well, I shouldn't say useless. They are useful in Jewish argument tactics because of how incredibly easy it is to draw false conclusions through selective or complete omission of context.
Who is getting these jobs, how long the jobs are held, how much they pay, where the money is going, everything else I missed and the real world implications they have.
It all just reeks of slave morality to me. Just like slave morality is concerned only with the intentions of actions and takes no responsibility for consequences, this "slave economics" concerns itself only with the intent of growing "the economy" and absolves itself of the responsibility to consider what that even means.

>being this autistic and triggered by me the mighty god Obama Leaf

You are an actual fucking autist worse than that Malaysian cunt who shilled his christchan comics.

Again fluffed numbers you stupid Faggot. It was shown Obama did nothing postive for the economy you dumb nigger loving leaf.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-23/top-white-house-economist-admits-94-all-new-jobs-under-obama-were-part-time

>Quoted byquartz, he said “We find that 94% of net job growth in the past decade was in the alternative work category,” said Krueger. “And over 60% was due to the [the rise] of independent contractors, freelancers and contract company workers.” In other words,nearly all of the 10 million jobs created between 2005 and 2015 were not traditional nine-to-five employment.

>While the finding is good news for some, such as graphic designers and lawyers who hate going to an office, for whom new technology and Obamacare has made it more appealing to become an independent contractor. But for those seeking a steady administrative assistant office job, the market is grim. It also explains why despite an apparent recovery in the labor market, wage growth has been non-existant, due to the lack of career advancement and salary increase options for this vast cohort which was hired over the past decade.

>The decline of conventional full-time work has impacted every demographic. Whether this change is good or bad depends on what kinds of jobs people want. “Workers seeking full-time, steady work have lost,”said Krueger. He then added, perhaps sarcastically, that “while many of those who value flexibility and have a spouse with a steady job have probably gained.”

>Yes, well, spousal support aside, it also confirms another troubling finding this website reported first earlier this month, namely that thenumber of multiple jobholdershas recently hit the highest number this century.

What people on both sides of the aisles don't understand
>Regulations can help slow down recessions from coming, but they'll also extend them and make them harder to get out of
>Super big spikes in economic upswings are usually pretty temporary

Trump's doing the right thing in terms of regulation and ramping up Coal/NG/Oil production. Those will be vital to a rebound when we need it, resources are always key to that. Having a recession with massive amounts of regulation will literally kill markets. This is why when those things do happen, we lower interest rates and give into efforts that boost production and economic trade, albeit artificial.
Democrats are idiots for thinking more regulations will save us
And Republicans are dumb to think that growth is sustainable forever

i get all the yous i need from u retards, i don't have to get them from myself

Wait, what?
How could i be for higher rates when i'm against that ponzo scheme the FED, you fucking tard.

*Ponzi

Wtf did I just tell u retard?

>You retards should try actually pulling up the jobs data rather than falling for fake news retard headlines from ZeroBrain, Infotards and investors.com

Then u go and quote fake news from ZeroBrain?

Please show me where a White House economist said Obama job creation was 95% part time?

Oh shit u can't. ZeroBrain is fake news. How retarded r u people?

Have you ever once in your life actually pulled up the jobs data?

Here's FT and PT on 1 chart Here's FT. 95%

Here's PT. 5%

>SEE RANDOM ANONS LOVE ME I OBVIOUSLY TRIGGER YOU

This is some next level autism. Saving complemnts as screenshots and posting them like they reinforce your arguement. Day of the rake when?

Lol I always love when right wing retards post made up charts that they can't even defend.

Median income went up under Obama. Not down. It went from $53.5k to $56.5k and we still have 2016 numbers to come in.

Where the fuck are you getting Obama starting median real income $57.7k from? Do u retards even know when Obama took office?

Why the fuck do you right wing retards just make shit up?

Now watch this. I fucking guarantee it. This right wing retard won't defend his own fake news. He'll jump to the next bullshit.

You retards actually love getting btfo by me don't you?

you got btfo

guaranteed u won't defend your own bullshit because you know you are fake news

the right wing retard can't even defend his own chart. he's just going to jump to the next topic.

I predict u fucking retards!

>has the quotes, graph, link to the study and more.

>HURRR ZERO BRAIN IS WRONG CAUSE I SAY SO!

Jesus Christ leaf get your shit together. You can only cherry pick so much before you expose how stupid you are.

I am not going to respond to your bait anymore but look at the posts by your ID or how many time you talk to yourself and say OBAMALEAF WINS AGAIN like the autist you are.

The answer reveals some unsettling things about yourself. Also, the fact that you need to take screenshots of people complimenting (You) screams you have validation issues more than the fact that you won an argument.

>31 posts by this ID
>e67lRyes
LEAF YES